- Elisabetta Sirgiovanni, Gilberto Corbellini & Cinzia Caporale (forthcoming). A Recap on Italian Neurolaw: Epistemological and Ethical Issues. Mind and Society.
- Aleksandar Aksentijevic (forthcoming). Randomness: Off with its Heads. Mind and Society.
- Tinna Laufey Ásgeirsdóttir, Sigurður Páll Ólafsson & Gylfi Zoega (forthcoming). Sleep and the Management of Alertness. Mind and Society.
- Fausto Cavalli, Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu (forthcoming). Emergence of Complex Social Behaviors From the Canonical Consumption Model. Mind and Society.
- Viviana Di Giovinazzo & Marco Novarese (forthcoming). The Meaning of Happiness: Attention and Time Perception. Mind and Society.
- Corinna Elsenbroich & Harko Verhagen (forthcoming). The Simplicity of Complex Agents: A Contextual Action Framework for Computational Agents. Mind and Society.
- Marisa Faggini & Anna Parziale (forthcoming). More Than 20 Years of Chaos in Economics. Mind and Society.
- Darya V. Filatova, Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, Jean Baratgin, Frank Jamet & Jing Shao (forthcoming). Cycles of Maximin and Utilitarian Policies Under the Veil of Ignorance. Mind and Society.
- Serge Galam (forthcoming). Stubbornness as an Unfortunate Key to Win a Public Debate: An Illustration From Sociophysics. Mind and Society.
- Paola Iannello, Daniela Villani & Gaia Bruschi (forthcoming). A Preliminary Investigation About the Relationship Between Well-Being and Fertility Status in Different Menstrual Cycle Phases. Mind and Society.
- Marco Novarese (forthcoming). Wolfram Elsner, Torsten Heinrich, and Henning Schwardt: The Microeconomics of Complex Economies: Evolutionary, Institutional, Neoclassical and Complexity Perspectives. Mind and Society.
- Remo Pareschi & Francesca Arcelli Fontana (forthcoming). Information-Driven Network Analysis: Evolving the “Complex Networks” Paradigm. Mind and Society.
- Marc Pilkington (forthcoming). Well-Being, Happiness and the Structural Crisis of Neoliberalism: An Interdisciplinary Analysis Through the Lenses of Emotions. Mind and Society.
- Ryszard Praszkier (forthcoming). Empathy, Mirror Neurons and SYNC. Mind and Society.
- Nicholas Rescher (forthcoming). Probabilities as Potentially Problematic. Mind and Society.
- Nicholas Rescher (forthcoming). Inference From the Best Systematization. Mind and Society.
- Dung V. Vu (forthcoming). Germany Versus China: How Does Social Distance Influence Public Good Behavior? Mind and Society.
- Elisabetta Zibetti, Simon Carrignon & Nicolas Bredeche (forthcoming). ACACIA-ES: An Agent-Based Modeling and Simulation Tool for Investigating Social Behaviors in Resource-Limited Two-Dimensional Environments. Mind and Society.
- M. Burgin & J. E. Brenner (forthcoming). Operators in Nature. Mind and Society.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.