- John Danaher (forthcoming). Why AI Doomsayers Are Like Sceptical Theists and Why It Matters. Minds and Machines:1-16.
- Gerhard Schurz & Paul D. Thorn (forthcoming). The Revenge of Ecological Rationality: Strategy Selection by Meta-Induction Within Changing Environments. Minds and Machines:1-29.
- Paul D. Thorn (forthcoming). Nick Bostrom: Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies. [REVIEW] Minds and Machines:1-5.
- Patrick Allo (forthcoming). Donald W. Loveland, Richard E. Hodel, and S. G. Sterrett: Three Views of Logic: Mathematics, Philosophy and Computer Science. [REVIEW] Minds and Machines:1-6.
- Santiago Arango-Muñoz (forthcoming). Joëlle Proust: The Philosophy of Metacognition: Mental Agency and Self-Awareness. Minds and Machines:1-4.
- Stuart Armstrong, Anders Sandberg & Nick Bostrom (forthcoming). Thinking Inside the Box: Using and Controlling an Oracle AI. Minds and Machines.
- Mark Jm Bishop & C. Sdrolia (forthcoming). Rethinking Construction. On Luciano Floridi's 'Against Digital Ontology. Minds and Machines.
- Jamie Byrom, Christine Consell, Michael Gorman, Michael Riley & Andrew Wrenn (forthcoming). Think Through History. Minds and Machines.
- Carol Cleland (forthcoming). Effective Procedures and Causal Processes. Minds and Machines.
- Jason Dana & Clintin P. Davis-Stober (forthcoming). Rational Foundations of Fast and Frugal Heuristics: The Ecological Rationality of Strategy Selection Via Improper Linear Models. Minds and Machines:1-26.
- K. Dautenhahn (forthcoming). Socially Intelligent Agents-Towards a Science of Social Minds. Submitted To. Minds and Machines.
- Juan Felipe Martinez Florez (forthcoming). Michael S. Gazzaniga, George R. Mangun : The Cognitive Neurosciences, 5th Edition. Minds and Machines:1-4.
- Wai-Tat Fu (forthcoming). The Central Role of Heuristic Search in Cognitive Computation Systems. Minds and Machines:1-21.
- Till Grüne-Yanoff & Ralph Hertwig (forthcoming). Nudge Versus Boost: How Coherent Are Policy and Theory? Minds and Machines:1-35.
- K. Laskey (forthcoming). Quantum Physical Symbol Systems. Submitted to Special Issue Of. Minds and Machines.
- Hansjörg Neth, Chris R. Sims & Wayne D. Gray (forthcoming). Rational Task Analysis: A Methodology to Benchmark Bounded Rationality. Minds and Machines:1-24.
- M. I. T. OpenCourseWare (forthcoming). MIT OpenCourseWare. Minds and Machines.
- O. Shagrir & I. Pitowsky (forthcoming). The Church-Turing Thesis and Hyper-Computation. Minds and Machines.
- Peter M. Todd & Henry Brighton (forthcoming). Building the Theory of Ecological Rationality. Minds and Machines:1-22.
- Sarah Wellen & David Danks (forthcoming). Adaptively Rational Learning. Minds and Machines:1-16.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.