- Matteo Favaretti Camposampiero (forthcoming). Bodies of Inference: Christian Wolff's Epistemology of the Life Sciences and Medicine. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):361-379.
- Gregory Dawes (forthcoming). Experiment, Speculation, and Galileo's Scientific Reasoning. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):343-360.
- Benjamin Goldberg (forthcoming). William Harvey on Anatomy and Experience. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):305-323.
- Helen Hattab (forthcoming). Aristotelianism and Atomism Combined: Gorlaeus on Knowledge of Universals. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):285-304.
- Dana Jalobeanu (forthcoming). Disciplining Experience: Francis Bacon's Experimental Series and the Art of Experimenting. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):324-342.
- Craig Martin (forthcoming). The Aeolipile as Experimental Model in Early Modern Natural Philosophy. Perspectives on Science 24 (3):264-284.
- Alberto Vanzo (forthcoming). Introduction to "Experience in Natural Philosophy and Medicine". Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Ph D. Horn Jeff (forthcoming). Enlightenment Science and the State in Revolutionary France: The Legacy of Charles Coulston Gillispie. Perspectives on Science 13 (1):112-132.
- Matteo Favaretti Camposampiero (forthcoming). Bodies of Inference: Christian Wolff's Epistemology of the Life Sciences and Medicine. Perspectives on Science.
- Maya J. Goldenberg (forthcoming). Public Misunderstanding of Science? Reframing the Problem of Vaccine Hesitancy. Perspectives on Science:552-581.
- Alexandre Guay (forthcoming). The Uses of Analogies in 17th and 18th Century Science. Perspectives on Science.
- Alberto Vanzo (forthcoming). Introduction. Perspectives on Science:255-263.
- Mark Thomas Young (forthcoming). Technology and Technique: The Role of Skill in the Practice of Scientific Observation. Perspectives on Science:396-415.
- Nina Bandelj (forthcoming). Comprehending and Regulating Financial Crises: An Interdisciplinary Approach. Perspectives on Science:443-473.
- Justin B. Biddle (forthcoming). Inductive Risk, Epistemic Risk, and Overdiagnosis of Disease. Perspectives on Science:192-205.
- Frédéric Bouchard (forthcoming). The Roles of Institutional Trust and Distrust in Grounding Rational Deference to Scientific Expertise. Perspectives on Science:582-608.
- James Robert Brown (forthcoming). Patents and Progress. Perspectives on Science:505-528.
- Deepanwita Dasgupta (forthcoming). Scientific Practice in the Contexts of Peripheral Science: C. V. Raman and His Construction of a Mechanical Violin-Player. Perspectives on Science:381-395.
- Heather E. Douglas (forthcoming). Science, Policy, Values: Exploring the Nexus. Perspectives on Science:475-480.
- Kevin C. Elliott (forthcoming). Standardized Study Designs, Value Judgments, and Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research. Perspectives on Science:529-551.
- Dimitri Ginev (forthcoming). Hermeneutic Perspectives on Science in Fleck’s Work and Hermeneutic Critique of Constructivist Epistemology. Perspectives on Science:228-253.
- Elizabeth Hamm (forthcoming). Modeling the Heavens:Sphairopoiiaand Ptolemy’sPlanetary Hypotheses. Perspectives on Science:416-424.
- Robert Hudson (forthcoming). Why We Should Not Reject the Value-Free Ideal of Science. Perspectives on Science:167-191.
- Matthijs Kouw (forthcoming). Standing on the Shoulders of Giants—And Then Looking the Other Way? Epistemic Opacity, Immersion, and Modeling in Hydraulic Engineering. Perspectives on Science:206-227.
- Jennifer A. Liu (forthcoming). Emerging Science, Emerging Democracy: Stem Cell Research and Policy in Taiwan. Perspectives on Science:609-636.
- James W. McAllister (forthcoming). Rhetoric of Effortlessness in Science. Perspectives on Science:145-166.
- Ayelet Shavit (forthcoming). “Location” Incommensurability and “Replication” Indeterminacy: Clarifying an Entrenched Conflation by Using an Involved Approach. Perspectives on Science:425-442.
- Jacob Stegenga (forthcoming). Hollow Hunt for Harms. Perspectives on Science:481-504.
- Graeme Earl (forthcoming). Archaeological Computer Graphic Modelling, Simulation and Spatial Interpretation. Perspectives on Science.
- Scientific Revolution (forthcoming). Beyond,”. Perspectives on Science.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.