- Gregory Dawes (forthcoming). Experiment, Speculation, and Galileo's Scientific Reasoning. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Benjamin Goldberg (forthcoming). William Harvey on Anatomy and Experience. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Helen Hattab (forthcoming). Aristotelianism and Atomism Combined: Gorlaeus on Knowledge of Universals. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Dana Jalobeanu (forthcoming). Disciplining Experience: Francis Bacon's Experimental Series and the Art of Experimenting. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Craig Martin (forthcoming). The Aeolipile as Experimental Model in Early Modern Natural Philosophy. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Alberto Vanzo (forthcoming). Introduction to "Experience in Natural Philosophy and Medicine". Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Ph D. Horn Jeff (forthcoming). Enlightenment Science and the State in Revolutionary France: The Legacy of Charles Coulston Gillispie. Perspectives on Science 13 (1):112-132.
- Matteo Favaretti Camposampiero (forthcoming). Bodies of Inference: Christian Wolff's Epistemology of the Life Sciences and Medicine. Perspectives on Science.
- Ann-Sophie Barwich (forthcoming). Bending Molecules or Bending the Rules? The Application of Theoretical Models in Fragrance Chemistry. Perspectives on Science:443-465.
- Joan Lisa Bromberg (forthcoming). Coherence and Noise in the Era of the Maser. Perspectives on Science:1-19.
- Shawn M. Bullock (forthcoming). Radar, Modems, and Air Defense Systems: Noise as a Data Communication Problem in the 1950s. Perspectives on Science:1-20.
- François Claveau (forthcoming). Epistemic Contributions of Models: Conditions for Propositional Learning. Perspectives on Science:405-423.
- Jaakko Kuorikoski (forthcoming). Broadening the Perspective: Epistemic, Social, and Historical Aspects of Scientific Modelling. Perspectives on Science:381-385.
- Johannes Lenhard (forthcoming). Simulation, Representation, and Cartography: Compiling a Virtual Atlas. Perspectives on Science:386-404.
- Martin Niss (forthcoming). Brownian Motion as a Limit to Physical Measuring Processes: A Chapter in the History of Noise From the Physicists’ Point of View. Perspectives on Science:1-16.
- Armin W. Schulz (forthcoming). The Heuristic Defense of Scientific Models: An Incentive-Based Assessment. Perspectives on Science:424-442.
- Matt Spencer (forthcoming). Brittleness and Bureaucracy: Software as a Material for Science. Perspectives on Science:466-484.
- Roland Wittje (forthcoming). Concepts and Significance of Noise in Acoustics: Before and After the Great War. Perspectives on Science:1-22.
- Aaron Sidney Wright (forthcoming). The Physics of Forgetting: Thermodynamics of Information at IBM 1959–1982. Perspectives on Science:1-30.
- Chen-Pang Yeang (forthcoming). Two Mathematical Approaches to Random Fluctuations. Perspectives on Science:1-28.
- Chen-Pang Yeang (forthcoming). Understanding Noise in Twentieth-Century Physics and Engineering. Perspectives on Science:1-6.
- Graeme Earl (forthcoming). Archaeological Computer Graphic Modelling, Simulation and Spatial Interpretation. Perspectives on Science.
- Alexandre Guay (forthcoming). The Uses of Analogies in 17th and 18th Century Science. Perspectives on Science.
- Scientific Revolution (forthcoming). Beyond,”. Perspectives on Science.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.