- Matteo Favaretti Camposampiero (forthcoming). Bodies of Inference: Christian Wolff's Epistemology of the Life Sciences and Medicine. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Gregory Dawes (forthcoming). Experiment, Speculation, and Galileo's Scientific Reasoning. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Benjamin Goldberg (forthcoming). William Harvey on Anatomy and Experience. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Helen Hattab (forthcoming). Aristotelianism and Atomism Combined: Gorlaeus on Knowledge of Universals. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Dana Jalobeanu (forthcoming). Disciplining Experience: Francis Bacon's Experimental Series and the Art of Experimenting. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Craig Martin (forthcoming). The Aeolipile as Experimental Model in Early Modern Natural Philosophy. Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Alberto Vanzo (forthcoming). Introduction to "Experience in Natural Philosophy and Medicine". Perspectives on Science 24 (3).
- Ph D. Horn Jeff (forthcoming). Enlightenment Science and the State in Revolutionary France: The Legacy of Charles Coulston Gillispie. Perspectives on Science 13 (1):112-132.
- Matteo Favaretti Camposampiero (forthcoming). Bodies of Inference: Christian Wolff's Epistemology of the Life Sciences and Medicine. Perspectives on Science.
- Maya J. Goldenberg (forthcoming). Public Misunderstanding of Science? Reframing the Problem of Vaccine Hesitancy. Perspectives on Science.
- Alexandre Guay (forthcoming). The Uses of Analogies in 17th and 18th Century Science. Perspectives on Science.
- Justin B. Biddle (forthcoming). Inductive Risk, Epistemic Risk, and Overdiagnosis of Disease. Perspectives on Science:192-205.
- Joan Lisa Bromberg (forthcoming). Coherence and Noise in the Era of the Maser. Perspectives on Science:93-111.
- Shawn M. Bullock (forthcoming). Radar, Modems, and Air Defense Systems: Noise as a Data Communication Problem in the 1950s. Perspectives on Science:73-92.
- Dimitri Ginev (forthcoming). Hermeneutic Perspectives on Science in Fleck’s Work and Hermeneutic Critique of Constructivist Epistemology. Perspectives on Science:228-253.
- Robert Hudson (forthcoming). Why We Should Not Reject the Value-Free Ideal of Science. Perspectives on Science:167-191.
- Matthijs Kouw (forthcoming). Standing on the Shoulders of Giants—And Then Looking the Other Way? Epistemic Opacity, Immersion, and Modeling in Hydraulic Engineering. Perspectives on Science:206-227.
- James W. McAllister (forthcoming). Rhetoric of Effortlessness in Science. Perspectives on Science:145-166.
- Martin Niss (forthcoming). Brownian Motion as a Limit to Physical Measuring Processes: A Chapter in the History of Noise From the Physicists’ Point of View. Perspectives on Science:29-44.
- Roland Wittje (forthcoming). Concepts and Significance of Noise in Acoustics: Before and After the Great War. Perspectives on Science:7-28.
- Aaron Sidney Wright (forthcoming). The Physics of Forgetting: Thermodynamics of Information at IBM 1959–1982. Perspectives on Science:112-141.
- Chen-Pang Yeang (forthcoming). Two Mathematical Approaches to Random Fluctuations. Perspectives on Science:45-72.
- Chen-Pang Yeang (forthcoming). Understanding Noise in Twentieth-Century Physics and Engineering. Perspectives on Science:1-6.
- Graeme Earl (forthcoming). Archaeological Computer Graphic Modelling, Simulation and Spatial Interpretation. Perspectives on Science.
- Scientific Revolution (forthcoming). Beyond,”. Perspectives on Science.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.