- Toni Adleberg, Morgan Thompson & Eddy Nahmias (forthcoming). Do Men and Women Have Different Philosophical Intuitions? Further Data. Philosophical Psychology:1-27.
- Jacob Berger (forthcoming). Consciousness is Not a Property of States: A Reply to Wilberg. Philosophical Psychology:1-14.
- Gunnar Björnsson, John Eriksson, Caj Strandberg, Ragnar Francén Olinder & Fredrik Björklund (forthcoming). Motivational Internalism and Folk Intuitions. Philosophical Psychology.
- Vivian Bohl (forthcoming). We Read Minds to Shape Relationships. Philosophical Psychology:1-21.
- Randolph Clarke, Joshua Shepherd, John Stigall, Robyn Repko Waller & Chris Zarpentine (forthcoming). Causation, Norms, and Omissions: A Study of Causal Judgments. Philosophical Psychology:1-15.
- Oisin Deery, Taylor Davis & Jasmine Carey (forthcoming). The Free-Will Intuitions Scale and the Question of Natural Compatibilism. Philosophical Psychology:1-26.
- Andreas Elpidorou (forthcoming). Review of Mark Rowlands' The New Science of the Mind. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology.
- Adam Feltz (forthcoming). Moral Character: An Empirical Theory. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology.
- Adam Feltz & Melissa Millan (forthcoming). An Error Theory for Compatibilist Intuitions. Philosophical Psychology:1-27.
- Marco Fenici (forthcoming). Social Cognitive Abilities in Infancy: Is Mindreading the Best Explanation? Philosophical Psychology:1-25.
- Anil Gomes & Matthew Parrott (forthcoming). Epicurean Aspects of Mental State Attributions. Philosophical Psychology.
- Joanna Korman (forthcoming). Addiction and Responsibility. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Derek Leben & Kristine Wilckens (forthcoming). Pushing the Intuitions Behind Moral Internalism. Philosophical Psychology:1-19.
- Michelle Maiese (forthcoming). Moral Cognition, Affect, and Psychopathy. Philosophical Psychology:1-22.
- Thaddeus Metz (forthcoming). How to Obtain Meaning in Life: The Roles of Self-Inflation, Self-Deception and World-Delusion. Philosophical Psychology.
- Regina A. Rini (forthcoming). Feedback From Moral Philosophy to Cognitive Science. Philosophical Psychology:1-20.
- Peter L. Samuelson & Ian M. Church (forthcoming). When Cognition Turns Vicious: Heuristics and Biases in Light of Virtue Epistemology. Philosophical Psychology.
- Hamid Seyedsayamdost (forthcoming). On Gender and Philosophical Intuition: Failure of Replication and Other Negative Results. Philosophical Psychology.
- Joshua Shepherd (forthcoming). Consciousness, Free Will, and Moral Responsibility: Taking the Folk Seriously. Philosophical Psychology.
- Kevin Patrick Tobia (forthcoming). The Effects of Cleanliness and Disgust on Moral Judgment. Philosophical Psychology.
- Rachel McKinnon & Mathieu Doucet (forthcoming). This Paper Took Too Long to Write: A Puzzle About Overcoming Weakness of Will. :1-21.
- Kent Johnson (forthcoming). Maps, Languages, and Manguages: Rival Cognitive Architectures? Philosophical Psychology:1-22.
- Michael Jungert (forthcoming). The Psychology of Personhood: Philosophical, Historical, Social-Developmental, and Narrative Perspectives. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Joseph McCaffrey (forthcoming). Reconceiving Conceptual Vehicles: Lessons From Semantic Dementia. Philosophical Psychology:1-18.
- Kevin Patrick Tobia (forthcoming). Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Ken Aizawa (forthcoming). What is This Cognition That is Supposed to Be Embodied? Philosophical Psychology.
- Timothy J. Bayne (forthcoming). Unified Phenomenology and Divided Brains: Critical Notice of Michael Tye's Consciousness and Persons. Philosophical Psychology.
- Jesse Butler (forthcoming). Language and the Ineffable: A Developmental Perspective and Its Applications. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Emmanuel Chemla, Paul Egré & Philippe Schlenker (forthcoming). Predicting Moral Judgments From Causal Judgments. Philosophical Psychology:1-28.
- Leon Ciechanowski (forthcoming). Inner Experience and Neuroscience: Merging Both Perspectives. :1-4.
- Sam Clarke (forthcoming). The Cambridge Handbook of Cognitive Science. Philosophical Psychology.
- Valentina Cuccio & Marco Carapezza (forthcoming). Is Displacement Possible Without Language? Evidence From Preverbal Infants and Chimpanzees. :1-18.
- Catherine Driscoll (forthcoming). Constructive Criticism: An Evaluation of Buller and Hardcastle's Genetic and Neuroscientific Arguments Against Evolutionary Psychology. :1-19.
- Marco Fenici (forthcoming). Radicalizing Enactivism: Basic Minds Without Content. :1-5.
- Justin C. Fisher (forthcoming). Pragmatic Experimental Philosophy. Philosophical Psychology:1-22.
- Rocco J. Gennaro (forthcoming). Misrepresentation, Empty HOTs, and Intrinsic HOTs: A Reply to Pereplyotchik. :1-3.
- Ronald A. Goodrich (forthcoming). Vygotsky in Perspective. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Michael E. Hasselmo (forthcoming). Remembering by Index and Content: Response to Sarah Robins. Philosophical Psychology.
- Martin L. Jönsson (forthcoming). Linguistic Convergence in Verbs for Belief-Forming Processes. :1-25.
- Aaron Kagan (forthcoming). On Emotions: Philosophical Essays. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Colin Klein (forthcoming). Reliability in Cognitive Neuroscience: A Meta-Meta Analysis. :1-4.
- Daniel M. Kraemer (forthcoming). Against "Soft" Statistical Information. :1-9.
- Hugh LaFollette & Michael L. Woodruff (forthcoming). The Limits of Haidt: How His Explanation of Political Animosity Fails. :1-14.
- Martha Lang (forthcoming). Naturalism and the First-Person Perspective. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Charles Lassiter (forthcoming). Cognition Beyond the Brain: Computation, Interactivity, and Human Artifice. Philosophical Psychology.
- C. D. Meyers (forthcoming). Brains, Trolleys, and Intuitions: Defending Deontology From the Greene/Singer Argument. :1-21.
- John Michael (forthcoming). The Interaction Theory of Social Cognition–a Critique. Philosophical Psychology.
- Ramesh Kumar Mishra (forthcoming). Listening Through the Native Tongue: A Review Essay on Cutler's Native Listening: Language Experience and the Recognition of Spoken Words. Philosophical Psychology.
- Stephen G. Morris (forthcoming). Commentary on “The Free-Will Intuitions Scale and the Question of Natural Compatibilism”. Philosophical Psychology.
- Andrei Nasta (forthcoming). The Philosophy of Generative Linguistics. :1-4.
- Dennis Nicholson (forthcoming). Non-Eliminative Reductionism: The Basis of a Science of Conscious Experience? Philosophical Psychology.
- Søren Overgaard & John Michael (forthcoming). The Interactive Turn in Social Cognition Research: A Critique. :1-24.
- David Pereplyotchik (forthcoming). Some HOT Family Disputes: A Critical Review of The Consciousness Paradox by Rocco Gennaro. :1-15.
- Matthew Stuart Piper (forthcoming). The Conscious Brain: How Attention Engenders Experience by Jesse J. Prinz. :1-5.
- Sarah Robins (forthcoming). A Mechanism for Mental Time Travel? A Critical Review of Hasselmo's How We Remember: Brain Mechanisms of Episodic Memory. Philosophical Psychology.
- Martin Roth & Robert Cummins (forthcoming). Two Tales of Functional Explanation. :1-16.
- Andrea Schiavio (forthcoming). Moving Ourselves, Moving Others: Motion and Emotion in Intersubjectivity, Consciousness, and Language. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Jeff Sebo (forthcoming). Multiplicity, Self-Narrative, and Akrasia. :1-17.
- Maria Serban (forthcoming). The Opacity of Mind: An Integrative Theory of Self-Knowledge. :1-5.
- Itay Shani (forthcoming). Mind and Cosmos: Why the Materialist Neo-Darwinian Conception of Nature Is Almost Certainly False. :1-5.
- Ben Sheredos (forthcoming). Phenomenal Intentionality. Philosophical Psychology.
- Jurģis Šķilters (forthcoming). Handbuch Kognitionswissenschaft. Philosophical Psychology.
- Marc Slors (forthcoming). Conscious Intending as Self-Programming. :1-20.
- Mark Christopher Smith (forthcoming). The Unity of Linguistic Meaning. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Paulo Sousa & Carlos Mauro (forthcoming). The Evaluative Nature of the Folk Concepts of Weakness and Strength of Will. :1-23.
- Yohtaro Takano (forthcoming). Mirror Reversal of Slanted Objects: A Psycho-Optic Explanation. :1-20.
- Adam Tuszyński (forthcoming). Group Agency: The Possibility, Design, and Status of Corporate Agents. Philosophical Psychology.
- P. M. Verschure (forthcoming). Connectionist Explanation: Taking Positions in the Mind-Brain Dilemma. Philosophical Psychology.
- Christine Vitrano (forthcoming). In Defense of Shame: The Faces of an Emotion. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Jeffrey White (forthcoming). Grounding Social Sciences in Cognitive Sciences. Philosophical Psychology.
- Sam Wilkinson (forthcoming). Delusions, Dreams, and the Nature of Identification. :1-24.
- Philip Woodward (forthcoming). Introspection and Consciousness. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.