- Toni Adleberg, Morgan Thompson & Eddy Nahmias (forthcoming). Do Men and Women Have Different Philosophical Intuitions? Further Data. Philosophical Psychology:1-27.
- Gunnar Björnsson, John Eriksson, Caj Strandberg, Ragnar Francén Olinder & Fredrik Björklund (forthcoming). Motivational Internalism and Folk Intuitions. Philosophical Psychology.
- Oisin Deery, Taylor Davis & Jasmine Carey (forthcoming). The Free-Will Intuitions Scale and the Question of Natural Compatibilism. Philosophical Psychology.
- Andreas Elpidorou (forthcoming). Review of Mark Rowlands' The New Science of the Mind. [REVIEW] Philosophical Psychology.
- Derek Leben & Kristine Wilckens (forthcoming). Pushing the Intuitions Behind Moral Internalism. Philosophical Psychology:1-19.
- Thaddeus Metz (forthcoming). How to Obtain Meaning in Life: The Roles of Self-Inflation, Self-Deception and World-Delusion. Philosophical Psychology.
- Regina A. Rini (forthcoming). Feedback From Moral Philosophy to Cognitive Science. Philosophical Psychology:1-20.
- Walter Sinnott-Armstrong & Thalia Wheatley (forthcoming). Are Moral Judgments Unified? Philosophical Psychology:1-24.
- Clifford Sosis (forthcoming). Hedonic Possibilities and Heritability Statistics. Philosophical Psychology:1-22.
- Kevin Patrick Tobia (forthcoming). The Effects of Cleanliness and Disgust on Moral Judgment. Philosophical Psychology.
- Michael Jungert (forthcoming). The Psychology of Personhood: Philosophical, Historical, Social-Developmental, and Narrative Perspectives. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Joseph McCaffrey (forthcoming). Reconceiving Conceptual Vehicles: Lessons From Semantic Dementia. Philosophical Psychology:1-18.
- Kevin Patrick Tobia (forthcoming). Moral Tribes: Emotion, Reason, and the Gap Between Us and Them. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Ken Aizawa (forthcoming). What is This Cognition That is Supposed to Be Embodied? Philosophical Psychology.
- Gary Bartlett (forthcoming). Internalism and the Snapshot Conception of Phenomenal Experience: A Reply to Fisher. Philosophical Psychology:1-13.
- Timothy J. Bayne (forthcoming). Unified Phenomenology and Divided Brains: Critical Notice of Michael Tye's Consciousness and Persons. Philosophical Psychology.
- Jesse Butler (forthcoming). Language and the Ineffable: A Developmental Perspective and Its Applications. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Emmanuel Chemla, Paul Egré & Philippe Schlenker (forthcoming). Predicting Moral Judgments From Causal Judgments. Philosophical Psychology:1-28.
- Justin C. Fisher (forthcoming). Pragmatic Experimental Philosophy. Philosophical Psychology:1-22.
- Denis Forest (forthcoming). Comments on W. Bechtel. Philosophical Psychology.
- Björklund Fredrik (forthcoming). Is Moral Internalism Supported by Folk Intuitions? Philosophical Psychology.
- Ronald A. Goodrich (forthcoming). Vygotsky in Perspective. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Aaron Kagan (forthcoming). On Emotions: Philosophical Essays. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Martha Lang (forthcoming). Naturalism and the First-Person Perspective. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- John Michael (forthcoming). The Interaction Theory of Social Cognition–a Critique. Philosophical Psychology.
- Dennis Nicholson (forthcoming). Non-Eliminative Reductionism: The Basis of a Science of Conscious Experience? Philosophical Psychology.
- Andrea Polonioli (forthcoming). Rationality and the Reflective Mind. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Samuli Pöyhönen (forthcoming). Explanatory Power of Extended Cognition. Philosophical Psychology:1-25.
- Sarah Robins (forthcoming). A Mechanism for Mental Time Travel? A Critical Review of Hasselmo's How We Remember: Brain Mechanisms of Episodic Memory. Philosophical Psychology.
- Frank Scalambrino (forthcoming). Perception Beyond Inference. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Andrea Schiavio (forthcoming). Moving Ourselves, Moving Others: Motion and Emotion in Intersubjectivity, Consciousness, and Language. Philosophical Psychology:1-5.
- Mark Christopher Smith (forthcoming). The Unity of Linguistic Meaning. Philosophical Psychology:1-4.
- Adam Tuszyński (forthcoming). Group Agency: The Possibility, Design, and Status of Corporate Agents. Philosophical Psychology.
- M. . C. Young (forthcoming). Do Positive Illusions Contribute to Human Well-Being? Philosophical Psychology:1-17.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.