- Emmanuel Alloa (forthcoming). Merleau-Ponty and Derrida in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Lucia Angelino (forthcoming). Merleau-Ponty's Thinking Eye in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Laurence Hemming (forthcoming). Heidegger's Productive Dialogue with Marxism in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Joseph Keeping (forthcoming). Joyful Rhythm in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Jeff Malpas (forthcoming). Watching 9/11 in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Johanna Oksala (forthcoming). Foucault, Politics, and Violence in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Jana Sawicki (forthcoming). Comment on Johanna Oksala's Foucault, Politics, and Violence in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Dimitris Vardoulakis (forthcoming). The Freedom to Lie in Advance. Philosophy Today.
- Cara Judea Alhadeff (forthcoming). Archeologies of Prohibition and the Erotics of the Uncanny. Philosophy Today.
- Patrick L. Bourgeois (forthcoming). Role Taking, Corporeal Intersubjectivity, and Self: Mead and Merleau-Ponty. Philosophy Today:117-128.
- Jason Bridges, Mik Kolodyny & Wai-Hung Wong (forthcoming). Barber, Michael. The Intentional Spectrum and Intersubjectivity: Phenomenology the Pittsburgh Neo-Hegelians. Athens: Ohio University Press, 2011. $69.95 Botz-Bornstein, Thorsten, Ed. Inception and Philosophy: Ideas to Die For. Chicago: Open Court, 2011. $19.95 Pb. Bouchard, Larry D. Theater and Integrity: Emptying Selves in Drama, Ethics, and Religion. Evanston: North. [REVIEW] Philosophy Today.
- Rosa Bruno-Jofré, James Scott Johnston, Gonzalo Jover & Daniel Tröhler (forthcoming). Philosophy Today Books Received. [REVIEW] Philosophy Today.
- Wilfrid Desan (forthcoming). An English Version of Sartre's Main Philosophical Work: Critique of Dialectical Reason. Philosophy Today.
- Raoni Padui (forthcoming). Sovereign Subject and Bare Thing. Philosophy Today.
- David Pellauer (forthcoming). Limning the Liminal: Carr and Ricoeur on Time and Narrative. Philosophy Today:51-62.
- Ernst Wolff (forthcoming). Responsibility and Technics in Levinas and Jonas: Two Strategies in Response to the Disorientation of Ethics in the Modern World. Philosophy Today.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.