- Vuko Andric & Attila Tanyi (forthcoming). God and Eternal Boredom. Religious Studies:1-20.
- Max Baker-Hytch (forthcoming). Mutual Epistemic Dependence and the Demographic Divine Hiddenness Problem. Religious Studies:1-20.
- Joshua Cockayne, David Efird, Daniel Molto, Richard Tamburro & Jack Warman (forthcoming). Non-Evidential Believing and Permissivism About Evidence: A Reply to Dan-Johan Eklund. Religious Studies:1-9.
- James Elliott (forthcoming). The Power of Humility in Sceptical Religion: Why Ietsism is Preferable to J. L. Schellenberg's Ultimism. Religious Studies:1-20.
- Daniel Howard-Snyder (forthcoming). Panmetaphoricism. Religious Studies:1-25.
- Alexander Hyun (forthcoming). The Mystery of Atonement and Swinburne's Reparation Theory. Religious Studies:1-9.
- Christopher Jay (forthcoming). Testimony, Belief, and Non-Doxastic Faith: The Humean Argument for Religious Fictionalism. Religious Studies:1-15.
- Ian James Kidd (forthcoming). Beauty, Virtue, and Religious Exemplars. Religious Studies:1-11.
- Richard McDonough (forthcoming). The Gale-Pruss Cosmological Argument: Tractarian and Advaita Hindu Objections. Religious Studies.
- Chad A. McIntosh (forthcoming). The God of the Groups. Religious Studies:1-20.
- Anastasia Philippa Scrutton (forthcoming). Why Not Believe in an Evil God? Pragmatic Encroachment and Some Implications for Philosophy of Religion. Religious Studies:1-16.
- Chad Vance (forthcoming). Classical Theism and Modal Realism Are Incompatible. Religious Studies.
- Scott F. Aikin (forthcoming). Does Divine Hiding Undermine Positive Evidential Atheism? Religious Studies:1-8.
- H. E. Baber (forthcoming). Trinity, Generality, and Dominance. Religious Studies:1-15.
- Donald J. Bungum (forthcoming). Suffering and Charity in the Dark Night of the Soul. Religious Studies:1-18.
- Mikel Burley (forthcoming). Asher Walden The Metaphysics of Kindness: Comparative Studies in Religious Meta-Ethics. . Pp. X + 165. £52.95/$80.00 . ISBN 978 0 7391 8378 6. [REVIEW] Religious Studies:1-5.
- Fiona Ellis (forthcoming). Michael Ruse Atheism: What Everyone Needs to Know. . Pp. 289. £31.19 . ISBN 978 0 19 933459 9. Religious Studies:1-4.
- William Hasker (forthcoming). Philosophical Arminianism: A Breakthrough in the Foreknowledge Controversy? Religious Studies:1-12.
- Christopher Hughes (forthcoming). Augustine on Will, Freedom, and Foreknowledge: De Libero Arbitrio, III, 1–3. Religious Studies:1-18.
- Joseph D. Kuzma (forthcoming). Physiologies of Eros: A Response to Fiona Ellis. Religious Studies:1-10.
- Michael Lacewing (forthcoming). Can Non-Theists Appropriately Feel Existential Gratitude? Religious Studies:1-21.
- Morgan Luck (forthcoming). Escaping Heaven and Hell. Religious Studies:1-8.
- R. Zachary Manis (forthcoming). ‘Eternity Will Nail Him to Himself’: The Logic of Damnation in Kierkegaard's The Sickness Unto Death. Religious Studies:1-28.
- Paddy Jane Mcshane (forthcoming). Hume on Prophecy. Religious Studies:1-9.
- Wes Morriston (forthcoming). ‘Terrible’ Divine Commands Revisited: A Response to Davis and Franks. Religious Studies:1-13.
- Patrick O'connor (forthcoming). Craig Martin Capitalizing Religion: Ideology and the Opiate of the Bourgeoisie. . Pp. Ii + 179. £19.99 . ISBN 978 1 4725 3337 1. [REVIEW] Religious Studies:1-5.
- Kevin W. Sharpe (forthcoming). The Incarnation, Soul-Free: Physicalism, Kind Membership, and the Incarnation. Religious Studies:1-15.
- Joseph G. Trabbic (forthcoming). A Critique of Heidegger's Critique of Christian Philosophy in the Introduction to Metaphysics. Religious Studies:1-16.
- William Wood (forthcoming). Anselm of Canterbury on the Fall of the Devil: The Hard Problem, the Harder Problem, and a New Formal Model of the First Sin. Religious Studies:1-23.
- William Wood (forthcoming). Kevin Timpe Free Will in Philosophical Theology. . Pp. X + 177. £65.00 Hbk. ISBN 978 1 4411 2331 2. Religious Studies:1-4.
- Stephen M. Barr (forthcoming). Modern Physics and Ancient Faith. Religious Studies.
- Stephen R. Bokenkamp (forthcoming). 心不退转 施功日新. Religious Studies.
- Ed Cottrell (forthcoming). Christian-Muslim Relations Before the Crusades. Religious Studies.
- Steven Engler (forthcoming). Religious Studies in Canada and Brazil: Beyond Normative Pluralism. Religious Studies.
- Jorge N. Ferrer & Jacob H. Sherman (forthcoming). The Participatory Turn: Spirituality, Mysticism. Religious Studies.
- Ira Israel (forthcoming). Parallels in the Philosophies of Advaita Vedanta, Madhyamika Buddhism, and Kabbalah. Religious Studies.
- Ira Israel & Barbara Holdrege (forthcoming). Parallels in the Philosophies of Madhyamika Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta Hinduism, and Kabbalah. Religious Studies.
- Jerker Karlsson (forthcoming). Why Human Virtues Obtain in the Natural World. Religious Studies.
- Mitchell Reddish (forthcoming). Robert Echevarria. Religious Studies.
- A. Sandness (forthcoming). Jessica Dee Martin 200405523 April 6, 2006 Religious Studies: 310. Religious Studies.
| Previous issues|| |
|Next issues ||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.