David Bourget (Western Ontario)
David Chalmers (ANU, NYU)
Rafael De Clercq
Ezio Di Nucci
Jonathan Jenkins Ichikawa
Jack Alan Reynolds
Learn more about PhilPapers
Marcus J. is a mathematician extraordinaire. Because it is no longer politically correct to use ivory, the tower in which he is hermetically sealed is made of recycled plastics. In his tower, walled off from the rest of the world, he pursues mathematics. Having started out modestly with theorizing that flipping two coins will yield two heads with a probability of 25%, he has lately gone on to more ambitious projects. Most recently he has published a paper, earning wide acclaim, in which he has theorized that, since there are exactly four possible pairings (female-female; male-male; female-male; and male-female) of adult human beings, there is, then, a 25% probability that a household is headed by two women; a 25% probability that a household is headed by two men; and a 50% probability that a household is headed by one man and one woman.
|Keywords||No keywords specified (fix it)|
|Categories||categorize this paper)|
Setup an account with your affiliations in order to access resources via your University's proxy server
Configure custom proxy (use this if your affiliation does not provide a proxy)
|Through your library||
References found in this work BETA
No references found.
Citations of this work BETA
No citations found.
Similar books and articles
Jeaneen M. Kidwell, Robert E. Stevens & Art L. Bethke (1987). Differences in Ethical Perceptions Between Male and Female Managers: Myth or Reality? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 6 (6):489 - 493.
Satish P. Deshpande, Jacob Joseph & Vasily V. Maximov (2000). Perceptions of Proper Ethical Conduct of Male and Female Russian Managers. Journal of Business Ethics 24 (2):179 - 183.
Catherine Driscoll (2009). Grandmothers, Hunters and Human Life History. Biology and Philosophy 24 (5):665-686.
P. P. Schoderbek & Satish P. Deshpande (1996). Impression Management, Overclaiming, and Perceived Unethical Conduct: The Role of Male and Female Managers. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 15 (4):409 - 414.
Joseph N. Abraham (1998). An Ecological Theory of Sexual Dimorphism in Animals. Acta Biotheoretica 46 (1):23-35.
Ishmael P. Akaah (1989). Differences in Research Ethics Judgments Between Male and Female Marketing Professionals. Journal of Business Ethics 8 (5):375 - 381.
Robin Turner, "Male Logic" and "Women's Intuition" The Split in Our Thinking Between "Masculine" and "Feminine" is Probably as Old as Language Itself. Human Beings Seem..
Added to index2009-01-28
Total downloads14 ( #314,307 of 1,940,985 )
Recent downloads (6 months)1 ( #457,978 of 1,940,985 )
How can I increase my downloads?