- V. P. J. Arponen, The Cultural Causes of Environmental Problems.
- W. S. K. Cameron, Against Ecological Sovereignty: Ethics, Biopolitics, and Saving the Natural World by Mick Smith.
- Seamus Carey, Elemental Philosophy: Earth, Air, Fire, Water as Environmental Ideas by David Macauley.
- Melissa Clarke, A New Environmental Ethics: The Next Millennium for Life on Earth by Holmes Rolston, III.
- Alain Ducharme, Aristotle and the Dominion of Nature.
- Christopher G. Framarin, Karma, Rebirth, and the Value of Nature.
- Benjamin Howe, Life on the Brink: Environmentalists Confront Overpopulation by Philip Cafaro and Eileen Crist, Eds.
- Eric Katz, Reconsidering the Turn to Policy Analysis.
- Alex Lee, Adam Pérou Hermans & Benjamin Hale, Restoration, Obligation, and the Baseline Problem.
- Sean C. Lema, The Ethical Implications of Organism-Environment Interdependency.
- Ji Li, Yali Tan, Hong Zhu, Zhenyao Cai & Susanna Y. F. Lo, Environmental Protection of Panda Habitat in the Wolong Nature Reserve: A Chinese Perspective.
- Adam Shriver, Why Animals Matter: Animal Consciousness, Animal Welfare, and Human Well-Being by Marian Stamp Dawkins.
- Allen Thompson, Environmental Philosophy: From Theory to Practice.
- Kenneth Worthy, Ecopsychology: Science, Totems, and the Technological Species. Peter H. Kahn, Jr. And Patricia H. Hasbach, Eds.
- Thomas J. Coleman Iii & Silver, Focusing on Horizontal Transcendence: Much More Than a “Non-Belief”.
- Christopher P. Ferbrache, Capital Punishment: Its Lost Appeal?
- Frank Friedlander, Emotions and Rationality as a Basis for Humanism: Can Humanism Encompass Both Intellect and Spirit?
- Victor H. Knight Iii, Towards an Understanding of Moral Underpinnings.
- Paul Kurtz, Moral Choices in a Random Universe.
- James A. Metzger, Can Liberal Christians Save the Church? A Humanist Approach to Contemporary Progressive Christian Theologies.
- John R. Shook, Paul Kurtz, Atheology, and Secular Humanism.
- David Sprintzen, A Commentary on Ronald Dworkin's Religion Without God.
- Paul B. Thompson, Environmentalism and Posthumanism.
- Mark Tschaepe, A Humanist Ethic of Ubuntu: Understanding Moral Obligation and Community.
- Robert Andrews, Aristotle's Categories in the Byzantine, Arabic, and Latin Traditions Ed. By Sten Ebbesen, John Marenbon, and Paul Thom (Review).
- Lloyd P. Gerson, Harold Cherniss and the Study of Plato Today.
- Helen Hattab, Hobbes's and Zabarella's Methods: A Missing Link.
- Taneli Kukkonen, Ibn Sīnā and the Early History of Thought Experiments.
- Mogens Lærke, Spinoza's Language.
- Colin Marshall, Does Kant Demand Explanations for All Synthetic A Priori Claims?
- Nathan M. Powers, Void and Space in Stoic Ontology.
|1 — 50 / 1912||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: