- Lynn Chiu & Scott F. Gilbert, The Birth of the Holobiont: Multi-Species Birthing Through Mutual Scaffolding and Niche Construction.
- Paul Cobley & Frederik Stjernfelt, Scaffolding Development and the Human Condition.
- Patricia M. Crittenden & Andrea Landini, Attachment Relationships as Semiotic Scaffolding Systems.
- John Deely, Building a Scaffold: Semiosis in Nature and Culture.
- Claus Emmeche, Semiotic Scaffolding of the Social Self in Reflexivity and Friendship.
- Donald Favareau, Symbols Are Grounded Not in Things, but in Scaffolded Relations and Their Semiotic Constraints.
- Franco Giorgi & Luis E. Bruni, Developmental Scaffolding.
- Jesper Hoffmeyer, Introduction: Semiotic Scaffolding.
- Jesper Hoffmeyer, Semiotic Scaffolding of Multicellularity.
- Mikkel Willum Johansen & Morten Misfeldt, Semiotic Scaffolding in Mathematics.
- Kalevi Kull, Evolution, Choice, and Scaffolding: Semiosis is Changing Its Own Building.
- Timo Maran, Scaffolding and Mimicry: A Semiotic View of the Evolutionary Dynamics of Mimicry Systems.
- Wendy Wheeler, The Wrecked Vessel: The Effects of Gnosticism, Nominalism and the Protestant Reformation in the Semiotic Scaffolding of Modern Scientific Consciousness.
- Augusto José Fazenda & ManueL, Training in environmental education for the management of solid waste at Kuanza Sul General Hospital.
- Ania Fernández Cruz & de Posada Rodríguez, System of actions to develop the ability of diagnosing in the process of nursery primary health care.
- Luis Manuel Gaínza Lastre & Montejo Lorenzo, Correcting mistakes and encouraging oral communication in foreign languages.
- Mercedes Caridad García González & Varela de Moya, Base theoretical that sustain the importance of the independent work in the superior medical education.
- María de los Ángeles González Valdés, Values view since the use of learning objects in distance learning.
- Luis Larios Ortiz & Hernández González, Linking of the resident of Hygiene and Epidemiology to emergent epidemiological activities.
- María Elena Macías Llanes & Falcón Fariñas, Tomas Romay Chacsn and Carlos J. Finlay Barres landmarks of Cuban thought in health care.
- Giselle Serrano Ricardo & González Morejón, Ethical foundations of the clinical method and transthoracic echocardiography in children with congenital cardiopathies.
- Rita María Sánchez Lera & Oliva García, History of the microscope and its repercussion on Microbiology.
- Ana Lidia Torres Armenteros & López Lara, José Martí: paradigm of generosity.
- Mayelín Varona Delmonte & Pernas Álvarez, Anti-smoking educative strategy for health technology students in Camag|ey.
- Iris Varcasia Machado & Lorenzo Pérez, Ketogenic diet in the treatment of the refractory epilepsy in children.
|1 — 50 / 2261||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: