- Shalom Lappin, Alexander Clark & Jey Han Lau, Measuring Gradience in Speakersâ€™ Grammaticality Judgements.
- David Laverty, Luigi Vanfretti, Iyad Al-Khatib, Viktor Applegreen, Robert Best & D. John Morrow, The OpenPMU Project: Challenges and Perspectives.
- Beth Lord, What Can We Do with Spinoza?
- Jennifer McKitrick, How to Activate a Power.
- Graham Oppy, Arguments for the Existence of God.
- Graham Oppy, Philosophy.
- Graham Oppy, Science, Religion and Infinity.
- Bryan W. Roberts, A General Perspective on Time Observables.
- Bryan W. Roberts, Comment on Ashtekar: Generalization of Wigner's Principle.
- P. Roberts, Life, Death and Transformation: Education and Incompleteness in Hermann Hesse's The Glass Bead Game.
- Scott Edgar, Hermann Cohen's Principle of the Infinitesimal Method and its History: A Rationalist Interpretation.
- Matthias Unterhuber, Alexander Gebharter & Gerhard Schurz, How Are You Today? Philosophy of Science in Germany, 1992-2012 – A Survey-Based Overview and a Quantitative Analysis.
- Karl Schafer, Practical Cognition and Knowledge of Things-in-Themselves.
- Sarah Smolyansky, John H. Adams, May F. Affre, Jaafar Al Fakih, Haider S. Albassam, Daniel O. Asparouhov, Jessica A. Dudley, Joseph Rodriguez & Lauren Ross, An Obligation to Help?
- Michael Huemer, A Liberal Realist Answer to Debunking Skepticism: The Empirical Case for Realism.
- Marek Kwiek, Between the Community and the Text (French Philosophy, Politics, and the Figure of the Intellectual — From Sartre to Foucault).
- Marek Kwiek, Intellectuals in Postmodernity?
- Marek Kwiek, Knowledge and History. The Postmodern French Humanities and Deleuze's Nietzscheanism.
- Marek Kwiek, On Some Richard Rorty's Evolution.
- Marek Kwiek, Postmodernism, Science, Philosophy.
- Marek Kwiek, The Classical German Idea of the University Revisited, or on the Nationalization of the Modern Institution.
- Marek Kwiek, The Identity Crisis? Philosophical Questions About the University as a Modern Institution.
- Marek Kwiek, The Philosopher's Self-Image as a Guiding Thread for Philosophy of Culture?
- Marek Kwiek, The University and the State. A Study Into Global Transformations.
- Marek Kwiek, Wolf Lepenies: Homo Europaeus Intellectualis Revisited.
- Francis Bacon, Robert Leslie Ellis, Douglas Denon Heath, William Rawley & James Spedding, Works; Collected and Edited by James Spedding, R.L. Ellis and D.D. Heath.
- Francis Bacon, Robert Leslie Ellis, Douglas Denon Heath, William Rawley & James Spedding, Works; Collected and Edited by James Spedding, Robert Leslie Ellis and Douglas Denon Heath.
- Francis Bacon & Basil Montagu, Works; Edited by Basil Montagu.
- Emile Boutroux, A. D. Godley, Alois Riehl & A. E. Sir Shipley, Lectures Delivered in Connection with the Dedication of the Graduate College of Princeton University in October, 1913, by Émile Boutroux, Alois Riehl, A. D. Godley, Arthur Shipley. [REVIEW]
- René Descartes, Discourse on Method, and Metaphysical Meditations. [Translated by G.B. Rawlings].
- René Descartes & John Veitch, Discourse on the Method of Rightly Conducting the Reason, and Seeking Truth in the Sciences. Tr. From the French and Collated with the Latin by John Veitch. Authorized Reprint. [REVIEW]
- René Descartes, Discourse on the Method of Rightly Conducting the Reason, and Seeking Truth in the Sciences. Translated From the French, and Collated with the Latin by John Veitch.
- John Dewey, The Influence of Darwin on Philosophy, and Other Essays in Contemporary Thought.
- Hans Driesch, The Science and Philosophy of the Organism : Gifford Lectures Delivered at Aberdeen University, 1907-1908 / by Hans Driesch. [REVIEW]
- James Johnstone, The Philosophy of Biology / by James Johnstone.
- William Humbert Kane & James A. Weisheipl, The Dignity of Science; Studies in the Philosophy of Science, Presented to William Humbert Kane. Edited, with Introd. By James A. Weisheipl in Collaboration with the Thomist and the Albertus Magnus Lyceum. Pref. By Michael Browne. [REVIEW]
- P. H. Nowell-Smith, Ferdinand Canning Scott Schiller & George Kelson Stothert, Riddles of the Sphinx : A Study in the Philosophy of Evolution / by a Troglodyte ..
- Bertrand Russell, Mysticism and Logic and Other Essays / Bertrand Russell.
- Herbert Spencer, First Principles, by Herbert Spencer.
- Herbert Spencer, Illustrations of Universal Progress : A Series of Discussions by Herbert Spencer ; with a Notice of Spencer's "New System of Philosophy".
- Herbert Spencer, Recent Discussions in Science, Philosophy, and Morals.
|1 — 50 / 92||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: