- Gert Biesta (2008). Heesoon Bai is Associate Professor at Simon Fraser University in Canada. She Teaches Philosophy of Education, and Her Research Interests Are in Ethics, Epistemology, Ecology, and Asian Philosophies. Recent Publications Include Co-Authored Article,“'To See a World in a Grain of Sand': Complexity and Moral Education,” in Complicity: An International Journal of Complex. [REVIEW] In Denise Egéa-Kuehne (ed.), Levinas and Education: At the Intersection of Faith and Reason. Routledge 287.
- Francis Heylighen (1999). Paul S. Agutter Was Reader in Cell Biology at Napier University in Edinburgh, and His Main Experimental Interest is in the Transport of Molecules Between the Nuclear and the Cytoplasm. His Most Recent Book, The Meaning of Nucleocytoplasmic Transport, Co-Authored with Philip Taylor, Was Published in 1996 by RG Landes Company. [REVIEW] Foundations of Science 4:107-109.
- Robert S. Wagman (2009). The Vindolanda Tablets (M.M.) Terras Image to Interpretation. An Intelligent System to Aid Historians in Reading the Vindolanda Texts. Partly Co-Authored with Dr Paul Robertson. Pp. Xii + 252, Figs, Ills, Map. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006. Cased, £50. ISBN: 978-0-19-920455-. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 59 (01):264-.
- Jack Reynolds & James Chase (2010). Analytic Versus Continental: Arguments on the Methods and Value of Philosophy, Co-Authored with James Chase, Stocksfield, UK: Acumen Publishing 2010. ISBN 978-1-84465-245-7. [REVIEW] Acumen.
- Theodore J. Sheskin (2006). An Analytic Hierarchy Process Model to Apportion Co-Author Responsibility. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (3):555-565.
- Dov M. Gabbay & Karl Schlechta (2010). A Comment on Work by Booth and Co-Authors. Studia Logica 94 (3):403 - 432.
- Michael C. Loui (2006). Commentary on “an Analytical Hierarchy Process Model to Apportion Co-Author Responsibility”. Science and Engineering Ethics 12 (3):567-570.
- Jane Heal (2013). Social Anti-Individualism, Co-Cognitivism, and Second Person Authority. Mind 122 (486):fzt052.
- Darren Hudson Hick (2014). Authorship, Co‐Authorship, and Multiple Authorship. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 72 (2):147-156.
- George A. Lozano (2014). Ethics of Using Language Editing Services in An Era of Digital Communication and Heavily Multi-Authored Papers. Science and Engineering Ethics 20 (2):363-377.
- Darren Hudson Hick (2015). The Co‐Author Is Dead; Long Live the Co‐Author: A Reply to Killin, Bacharach, and Tollefsen. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 73 (3):337-341.
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten (2010/2011). ‘Risk in a Simple Temporal Framework for Expected Utility Theory and for SKAT, the Stages of Knowledge Ahead Theory’, Risk and Decision Analysis, 2(1), 5-32. Selten Co-Author. Risk and Decision Analysis 2 (1).
- D. A. Randall, R. A. Wood, S. Bony, R. Colman & T. Fichefet (2007). Co-Authors. 2007. Cilmate Models and Their Evaluation. In S. Solomon, D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K. B. Averyt, M. Tignor & H. L. Miller (eds.), Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge University Press
- Roger Money Kyrle (1930). Animism, Magic, and the Divine King. By Géza Róheim Ph.D., Author of Australian Totemism. (London: Kegan Paul, Trench, Trübner & Co., Ltd. 1930. Pp. Xviii + 390. Price 21s. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 5 (19):488-.
- Liberato Cardellini (2003). Mark Aulls is a Professor at McGill University in the Counseling and Educational Psychology Department. He Teaches Doctoral and Masters Degree Students an Introductory Research Methods Course, an Advanced Qualitative Research Course and an Intermediate Qualitative Research Methods Course. He Specializes in the Study of Classroom Processes. He is the Co-Author of The Quest Developmental. [REVIEW] Science and Education 12:799-802.
- F. Aveling (1939). Human Affairs: An Exposition of What Science Can Do for Man. By Various Authors. Edited by R. B. Cattell, J. Cohen, and R. M. W. Travers . (London: Macmillan & Co., Ltd. 1937. Pp. Xi + 360. Price 10s. 6d. Net.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 14 (54):238-.
- Southern Discomfort One & Venus Bingo (1995). Rape. She is the Author of Stopping Rape: Successful Survival Strategies, Co-Editor of Violence Against Women: The Bloody Footprints, and Co-Author of The Student Sociologists' Handbook. Her Work is Grounded in Women's Experiences as She Attempts to Lessen Women's Subordination for Which Violence is the Linchpin. She Tells the Truth and Pays The. [REVIEW] In Penny A. Weiss & Marilyn Friedman (eds.), Feminism and Community. Temple University Press
- D. J. Hilton (1992). Book Reviews : Harry Redner, The Ends of Science: An Essay in Scientific Authority. Westview, Boulder, CO, 1987. Pp. Xiv, 344, $43.50. [REVIEW] Philosophy of the Social Sciences 22 (2):259-262.
- M. Aronoff, R. W. Ashby, H. Atmanspacher, S. Avrutin, B. Baars, J. Balling, J. Balogh, A. Bandura, R. G. Barker & J. Barkow (1999). 139-43, 148, 186; Co-Author of Chapter 6; See Also Grafton, ST Et Al.; Jeannerod, M. Et Al. Armstrong, DF: Et Al. 128 Armstrong, SL: Et Al 10-11, 21, 41-2. [REVIEW] In Philip R. Loockvane (ed.), The Nature of Concepts: Evolution, Structure, and Representation. Routledge
- Carolyn Gratton (forthcoming). Kim Giffin, Ph. D., is Director of the Communication Research Center and Professor of Speech Communication and Human Relations at the University of Kansas. He is Co-Author of Fundamentals of Interpersonal Communication (1971); His Articles on Inter-Personal Trust, Communication, and Speech Anxiety Have Appeared in Numerous Collected Editions and Scholarly Journals. [REVIEW] Humanitas.
- M. R. Hyman (2001). The Co-Ordinating Author and the Co-Author Contract. Marketing Educator 20 (2).
- James Drever (1928). The Mind. By Various Authors. Edited by R. J. S. Mcdowall D. Sc, M.B., F.R.C.P.,, with an Introduction by Ernest Barker . (London: Longman's, Green & Co. 1927. Pp. Xvi + 316. Price 8s. 6d.). [REVIEW] Philosophy 3 (11):377-.
- James Andreas Manos (2004). SUSAN M. BEHUNIAK is the Francis J. Fallon, SJ Professor of Political Sci-Ence at Le Moyne College. She is the Author of A Caring Jurisprudence: Lis-Tening to Patients at the Supreme Court (Rowman & Littlefield, 1999) and Co-Author with Arthur G. Svenson of Physician-Assisted Suicide: The Anatomy of a Constitutional Law Decision (Rowman & Littlefield, 2003). [REVIEW] Radical Philosophy Review 7 (2):239-240.
- Gianni Paganini (2010). Annabel Brett Teaches the History of Later Medieval and Early Modern Political Thought at the University of Cambridge, UK. She is the Author of Liberty, Right and Nature: Subjective Rights in Later Scholastic Thought (Cambridge, 1997), Trans-Lator of Marsilius of Padua's The Defender of the Peace (Cambridge, 2005) and Co-Author, with James Tully, of Rethinking the Foundations of Modern Political. [REVIEW] Hobbes Studies 23:103-104.
- Katy Börner, Luca Dall'Asta, Weimao Ke & Alessandro Vespignani (2005). Studying the Emerging Global Brain: Analyzing and Visualizing the Impact of Co‐Authorship Teams. Complexity 10 (4):57-67.
- Daniela M. Bailer-Jones (2002). Alan Richardson is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of British Columbia. He is the Author of Many Essays in History of Philoso-Phy of Science and of the Monograph, Carnap's Construction of the World: The Aufbau and the Emergence of Logical Empiricism (Cambridge University Press, 1998). He is a Co-Editor of Origins of Logical Empiricism (University. [REVIEW] Perspectives on Science 10 (3).
- Mike Robinson (1991). Double-Level Languages and Co-Operative Working. AI and Society 5 (1):34-60.
- Joseph Westfall (2010). Kierkegaard and the Ingenious Creature: Authorial Unity and Co-Authorship in On My Work as an Author. Kierkegaard Studies Yearbook:267-288.
- J. U. Powell (1908). Recent Criticism of Aeschylus The Eumenides of Aeschylus, with an Introduction, Commentary, and Translation, by A. W. Verrall, Litt.D., Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge. London: Macmillan & Co., St. Martin's Street, 1908. Pp. Lxi + 208. The Eumenides of Aeschylus, Translated From a Revised Text by Walter Headlam, Litt.D., Fellow of King's College, Cambridge. London: George Bell & Sons, 1908. The Prometheus Bound of Aeschylus, Translated From a Revised Text. The Same Author and Publisher. 1908. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 22 (06):182-185.
- S. W. A. (1898). Middleton and Mills' Student's Companion to Latin Authors The Student's Companion to Latin Authors. By George Middleton, M.A. And Thomas R. Mills, M.A. London: Macmillan and Co., Limited. 8vo. 1896. Pp. Xii. 382. 6s. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 12 (08):422-423.
- D. S. T. (1892). Extracts From Various Greek Authors. An Accompaniment to Xenophon's Anabasis and for the Cultivation of Sight-Reading. By Charles Tudor Williams. New York. Henry Holt and Co. 1890. Pp. 231. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 6 (05):226-.
- F. M. Cornford (1901). Butler's Translation of the Odyssey The Odyssey, Rendered Into English Prose for the Use of Those Who Cannot Read the Original. By Samuel Butler, Author of Erewhon, &C. Longmans, Green & Co. 7s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 15 (04):221-222.
- A. Souter (1926). Classical Quotations in Medieval Glossaries Quotations From Classical Authors in Medieval Latin Glossaries. Collected and Annotated by James Frederick Mountford. Pp. 132. (Cornell Studies in Classical Philology, Vol. XXI.) New York and London: Longmans, Green and Co., 1925. $1.50. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 40 (02):85-86.
- A. E. Brooke (1894). The Gospel According to Peter. The Gospel According to Peter. A Study. By the Author of Supernatural Religion. London: Longmans, Green, & Co. 1894. 6s. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 8 (08):365-367.
- W. R. Halliday (1927). The Religion of Ancient Greece. An Outline by Thaddaeus Zielinski. Translated From the Polish with the Author's Co-Operation by George Rapall Noyes. Pp. X + 235. Oxford University Press, 1926. 7s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 41 (04):147-.
- Phyllis Chiasson (2007). Peter B¡ Gh Andersenis a Professor with the Department for Information and Media Studies, Aarhus University, Denmark. He Was Born 1945 and Received a PhD in the Danish Language (1971). His Doctoral Dissertation Was Titled A Theory of Computer Semiotics: Semiotic Ap-Proaches to Construction and Assessment of Computer Systems (Cambridge University Press, 1990). He is the Author of More Than 130 Papers and Three Books, Co-Editor of Six Books. [REVIEW] In R. Gudwin & J. Queiroz (eds.), Semiotics and Intelligent Systems Development. Idea Group Inc. 343.
- Molefi Kete (1993). Kariamu Welsh-as Ante is an Associate Professor in the Department of African American Studies at Temple University. She is the Co-Editor of African Culture: The Rhythms of Unity (Greenwood, 1985), Author of Two Volumes of Poetry, and Many Articles on the African Aesthetic and Dance in Journal of Black Studies, Journal of Western Black Studies, the Griot, Critical. In Kariamu Welsh-Asante (ed.), The African Aesthetic: Keeper of the Traditions. Greenwood Press 153--261.
- Anton Killin (2015). Works, Authors, Co‐Authorship, and Power: A Response to Hick. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 73 (3):334-337.
- William C. Lesch & Johannes Brinkmann (2011). Consumer Insurance Fraud/Abuse as Co-Creation and Co-Responsibility: A New Paradigm. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 103 (S1):17-32.
- Frank Kressing, Matthis Krischel & Heiner Fangerau (2014). The ‘Global Phylogeny’ and its Historical Legacy: A Critical Review of a Unified Theory of Human Biological and Linguistic Co-Evolution. [REVIEW] Medicine Studies 4 (1-4):15-27.
- Wen Haiming (2012). Confucian Co-Creative Ethics: Self and Family. Frontiers of Philosophy in China 7 (3):439-454.
- Jesús Zamora Bonilla (2012). The Nature of Co-Authorship: A Note on Recognition Sharing and Scientific Argumentation. Synthese (1):1-12.
- M. S. Anderson (2013). Commentary on 'Honorary Authorship Epidemic in Scholarly Publications? How the Current Use of Citation-Based Evaluative Metrics Make (Pseudo)Honorary Authors From Honest Contributors of Every Multiauthor Article.'. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (8):513-513.
- Łukasz Afeltowicz (2012). (Co robi) kognitywista w supermarkecie. Avant: Trends in Interdisciplinary Studies 3 (T).
- John Perry (1993). The Problem of the Essential Indexical: And Other Essays. Oxford University Press.
- Sheila Jasanoff (ed.) (2004). States of Knowledge: The Co-Production of Science and Social Order. Routledge.
- Donald Regan (1980). Utilitarianism and Co-Operation. Oxford University Press.
- Petter Johansson, Choice Blindness: The Incongruence of Intention, Action and Introspection.
- Kevin McCain (2013). Explanationist Evidentialism. Episteme 10 (3):299-315.
- David R. Cole (2011). The Actions of Affect in Deleuze: Others Using Language and the Language That We Make .. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (6):549-561.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: