- Val Singh & Sébastien Point (2006). (Re)Presentations of Gender and Ethnicity in Diversity Statements on European Company Websites. Journal of Business Ethics 68 (4):363 - 379.
- Sylvia Reitmanova (2009). “Disease-Breeders” Among Us: Deconstructing Race and Ethnicity as Risk Factors of Immigrant Ill Health. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 30 (3):183-190.
- Veronica Vazquez-Garcia (2008). Gender, Ethnicity, and Economic Status in Plant Management: Uncultivated Edible Plants Among the Nahuas and Popolucas of Veracruz, Mexico. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 25 (1):65-77.
- Bob Carter & Steve Fenton (2010). Not Thinking Ethnicity: A Critique of the Ethnicity Paradigm in an Over‐Ethnicised Sociology. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour 40 (1):1-18.
- Pamela Sankar, Mildred K. Cho, Keri Monahan & Kamila Nowak (2015). Reporting Race and Ethnicity in Genetics Research: Do Journal Recommendations or Resources Matter? Science and Engineering Ethics 21 (5):1353-1366.
- Sandra Radenovic (2006). National Identity, Ethnicity, Memory Culture. Filozofija I Društvo 31:221-237.
- Kevin Anderson (2010). Marx at the Margins: On Nationalism, Ethnicity, and Non-Western Societies. The University of Chicago Press.
- Jose Medina (2004). Pragmatism and Ethnicity: Critique, Reconstruction, and the New Hispanic. Metaphilosophy 35 (1-2):115-146.
- Yasuko Takezawa, Kazuto Kato, Hiroki Oota, Timothy Caulfield, Akihiro Fujimoto, Shunwa Honda, Naoyuki Kamatani, Shoji Kawamura, Kohei Kawashima, Ryosuke Kimura, Hiromi Matsumae, Ayako Saito, Patrick E. Savage, Noriko Seguchi, Keiko Shimizu, Satoshi Terao, Yumi Yamaguchi-Kabata, Akira Yasukouchi, Minoru Yoneda & Katsushi Tokunaga (2014). Human Genetic Research, Race, Ethnicity and the Labeling of Populations: Recommendations Based on an Interdisciplinary Workshop in Japan. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):33.
- Kevin Anderson (2010). Marx at the Margins: On Ethnicity, Nationalism, and Non-Western Societies. The University of Chicago Press.
- Jorge J. E. Gracia (ed.) (2011). Forging People: Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality in Hispanic American and Latino/a Thought. University of Notre Dame Press.
- Peter Osborne & Stella Sandford (eds.) (2002). Philosophies of Race and Ethnicity. Continuum.
- Jacqueline Martinez (2011). Interdisciplinary Phenomenology and the Study of Gender and Ethnicity. Schutzian Research 3:51-65.
- Troy Duster (2006). Lessons From History: Why Race and Ethnicity Have Played a Major Role in Biomedical Research. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 34 (3):487-496.
- Brenda Ray, Colin Jackson, Elizabeth Ducat, Ann Ho, Sara Hamon & Mary Jeanne Kreek (2011). Effect of Ethnicity, Gender and Drug Use History on Achieving High Rates of Affirmative Informed Consent for Genetics Research: Impact of Sharing with a National Repository. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (6):374-379.
- C. Seale (2010). The Role of Doctors' Religious Faith and Ethnicity in Taking Ethically Controversial Decisions During End-of-Life Care. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (11):677-682.
- Raj Bhopal (2006). Race and Ethnicity: Responsible Use From Epidemiological and Public Health Perspectives. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 34 (3):500-507.
- Luna Nàjera (1999). Engendering Ethnicity. Radical Philosophy Review 2 (2):112-122.
- Jorge J. E. Gracia (ed.) (2007). Race or Ethnicity? On Black and Latino Identity. Cornell Univ Pr.
- Simon M. Outram & George T. H. Ellison (2006). Anthropological Insights Into the Use of Race/Ethnicity to Explore Genetic Contributions to Disparities in Health. Journal of Biosocial Science 38 (1):83-102.
- Jorge J. E. Gracia (2005). Surviving Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality: A Challenge for the 21st Century. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Margaret A. Winker (2006). Race and Ethnicity in Medical Research: Requirements Meet Reality. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 34 (3):520-525.
- Luna Nàjera (1999). (En)Gendering Ethnicity: The Economy of Female Virginity in Guatemala. Radical Philosophy Review 2 (2):112-122.
- H. Shanawani, L. Dame, D. A. Schwartz & R. Cook-Deegan (2006). Non-Reporting and Inconsistent Reporting of Race and Ethnicity in Articles That Claim Associations Among Genotype, Outcome, and Race or Ethnicity. Journal of Medical Ethics 32 (12):724-728.
- Chris Lorenz (2008). Representations of Identity : Ethnicity, Race, Class, Gender and Religion : An Introduction Into Conceptual History. In Stefan Berger & Chris Lorenz (eds.), The Contested Nation: Ethnicity, Class, Religion and Gender in National Histories. Palgrave Macmillan
- Johannes Siapkas (2010). The Politics of Ethnicity and the Crisis of the Peloponnesian League (Review). American Journal of Philology 131 (3):517-520.
- Asia Friedman & Catherine Lee (2013). Producing Knowledge About Racial Differences: Tracing Scientists' Use of “Race” and “Ethnicity” From Grants to Articles. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 41 (3):720-732.
- Carol J. Pierce Colfer & Herman Barbara J. Newton (1989). Ethnicity: An Important Consideration in Indonesian Agriculture. [REVIEW] Agriculture and Human Values 6 (3):52-67.
- Mihaela Frunza (2010). Eniko Magyari-Vincze, Excluderea socială la intersecţia dintre gen, etnicitate şi clasă. O privire din perspectiva sănătăţii reproducerii la femeile Rome/ Social Exclusion at the Crossroads of Gender, Ethnicity and Class. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 5 (15):117-118.
- Richard Tutton, Andrew Smart, Paul A. Martin, Richard Ashcroft & George T. H. Ellison (2008). Genotyping the Future: Scientists' Expectations About Race/ Ethnicity After BiDil. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 36 (3):464-470.
- Ernesto Rosen Velásquez (2011). Is the 'Common-Bundle View'of Ethnicity Problematic? Philosophy and Social Criticism 37 (3):325-344.
- E. Rosen Velasquez (2011). Is the 'Common-Bundle View' of Ethnicity Problematic? Philosophy and Social Criticism 37 (3):325-344.
- Melinda A. García (1995). Responsibility Versus Defensiveness: Inclusion of Ethnicity in the Conceptualization of Theory. Ethics and Behavior 5 (4):373 – 375.
- Kevin B. Anderson (2010). Marx at the Margins: On Nationalism, Ethnicity, and Non-Western Societies. University of Chicago Press.
- Stefan Berger & Chris Lorenz (eds.) (2008). The Contested Nation: Ethnicity, Class, Religion and Gender in National Histories. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Jorge J. E. Gracia (2011). Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality in Hispanic American and Latino/a Thought. In Forging People: Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality in Hispanic American and Latino/a Thought. University of Notre Dame Press
- Iván Jaksic (ed.) (2015). Debating Race, Ethnicity, and Latino Identity: Jorge J. E. Gracia and His Critics. Cup.
- Joep Leerssen (2008). Nation and Ethnicity. In Stefan Berger & Chris Lorenz (eds.), The Contested Nation: Ethnicity, Class, Religion and Gender in National Histories. Palgrave Macmillan
- Amy A. Oliver (2011). Mestizaje, Mexicanidad, and Assimilation : Zea on Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality. In Jorge J. E. Gracia (ed.), Forging People: Race, Ethnicity, and Nationality in Hispanic American and Latino/a Thought. University of Notre Dame Press
- Keith Robbins (2008). Ethnicity, Religion, Class and Gender and the "Island Story/Ies" : Great Britain and Ireland. In Stefan Berger & Chris Lorenz (eds.), The Contested Nation: Ethnicity, Class, Religion and Gender in National Histories. Palgrave Macmillan
- P. Sykora (2003). Ethnicity in an Evolutionary-Psychological Perspective. Filozofia 58 (1):62-69.
- Richard Jenkins (2002). Imagined but Not Imaginary: Ethnicity and Nationalism in the Modern World. In Jeremy MacClancy (ed.), Exotic No More: Anthropology on the Front Lines. University of Chicago Press 114--128.
- Rogers Brubaker, Mara Loveman & Peter Stamatov (2004). Ethnicity as Cognition. Theory and Society 33 (1):31-64.
- Panagiota V. Caralis, Bobbie Davis, Karen Wright & Eileen Marcial (1993). The Influence of Ethnicity and Race on Attitudes Toward Advance Directives, Life-Prolonging Treatments, and Euthanasia. Journal of Clinical Ethics 4 (2):155.
- Anthony Appiah (1990). "But Would That Still Be Me?" Notes on Gender, "Race," Ethnicity, as Sources of "Identity". Journal of Philosophy 87 (10):493-499.
- Lorraine Culley (2006). Transcending Transculturalism? Race, Ethnicity and Health-Care. Nursing Inquiry 13 (2):144-153.
- Shu-Chuan Wang & Mung-Chih Lee (2012). Effects of Age, Ethnicity and Health Behaviours on the Prevalence of Adverse Birth Outcomes in Taiwan – Erratum. Journal of Biosocial Science 44 (6):767-767.
- Shu-Chuan Wang & L. E. E. Mung-Chih (2012). Effects of Age, Ethnicity and Health Behaviours on the Prevalence of Adverse Birth Outcomes in Taiwan–Erratum. Journal of Biosocial Science 44 (6):513-524.
- David Kawalko Roselli (2015). Immigrant Women in Athens: Gender, Ethnicity, and Citizenship in the Classical City by Rebecca Futo Kennedy. Classical World: A Quarterly Journal on Antiquity 109 (1):137-138.
- Paget Henry (2004). Between Hume and Cugoano: Race, Ethnicity and Philosophical Entrapment. Journal of Speculative Philosophy 18 (2):129-148.
|1 — 50 / 607||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: