- A. W. Apter, M. Magidor, Ch Cornaros & K. Hauser (1995). Ignjatovik, A., See Buss, SR. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 74:297.
- David A. Leavens (1998). Having a Concept “See” Does Not Imply Attribution of Knowledge: Some General Considerations in Measuring “Theories of Mind”. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 21 (1):123-124.
- Douglas W. Yacek (2014). Learning to See with Different Eyes: A Nietzschean Challenge to Multicultural Dialogue. Educational Theory 64 (2):99-121.
- Daniel Collerton, Elaine Perry & Ian McKeith (2005). Why People See Things That Are Not There: A Novel Perception and Attention Deficit Model for Recurrent Complex Visual Hallucinations. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 28 (6):737-757.
- Jonathan Rée (1999). I See a Voice: Deafness, Language, and the Senses--A Philosophical History. Metropolitan Books, H. Holt and Co..
- J. Kevin O'Regan (2001). What It is Like to See: A Sensorimotor Theory of Perceptual Experience. Synthese 129 (1):79-103.
- Alastair Hannay (1973). To See a Mental Image. Mind 82 (April):161-262.
- Don Locke (1972). Can a Materialist See What Isn'T There? Philosophical Quarterly 22 (January):55-56.
- John Gardner (2014). Law as a Leap of Faith as OTHERS See IT. Law and Philosophy 33 (6):813-842.
- J. K. O’Regan & A. Noë (2001). What It is Like to See: a Sensorimotor Account of Vision and Visual Consciousness. Synthese 192:79-103.
- Andrew R. Bailey (2005). What is It Like to See a Bat? A Critique of Dretske’s Representationalist Theory of Qualia. Disputatio 1 (18):1 - 27.
- Malcolm David Eckel (1994). To See the Buddha: A Philosopher's Quest for the Meaning of Emptiness. Princeton University Press.
- Alejandro López-Rousseau & Timothy Ketelaar (2006). Juliet: If They Do See Thee, They Will Murder Thee. A Satisficing Algorithm for Pragmatic Conditionals. Mind and Society 5 (1):71-77.
- Helge Malmgren, Without a Proper Definition, You Do Not See the Phenomenon.
- S. Kukolja Taradi, M. Taradi & Z. Dogas (2012). Croatian Medical Students See Academic Dishonesty as an Acceptable Behaviour: a Cross-Sectional Multicampus Study. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (6):376-379.
- Robert Dixon, Stephen Reid & Noel Connolly (2011). See I Am Doing a New Thing: The 2009 Survey of Catholic Religious Institutes in Australia. The Australasian Catholic Record 88 (3):271.
- A. M. Ritchie (1963). Can Animals See? A Cartesian Query. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 64:221 - 242.
- E. Bach, E. Jelinek, A. Kratzer & B. H. Partee (1995). Isg-3pl-BEN-speakP Woman All'I Spoke to All the Women.'4 (7) a-Na-Ng Bamurru Na-Wern-Gen. 1 Sg-See-PP Magpie. Geese I-Many-GEN'I Saw Many Magpie Geese.'. [REVIEW] In Emmon Bach, Eloise Jelinek, Angelika Kratzer & Barbara Partee (eds.), Quantification in Natural Languages. Kluwer 207.
- Douglas Allchin (1999). Do We See Through a Social Microscope?: Credibility as a Vicarious Selector. Philosophy of Science 66 (3):298.
- A. N. J. Den Hollander (1947). As Others See Us", A Preliminary Inquiry Into "Group Images. Synthese 6 (5/6):214 - 238.
- Sunčana Kukolja Taradi, Milan Taradi & Zoran Đogaš (2012). Croatian Medical Students See Academic Dishonesty as an Acceptable Behaviour: a Cross-Sectional Multicampus Study. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (6):376-379.
- Robert Streiffer, The Argument From Illusion: (1)in Delusive Cases, We Perceive a Sense-Datum Rather Than a Material Object. (2)What We See in Veridical Cases has the Same Intrinsic Nature as What We See in Delusive.. [REVIEW]
- A. N. J. den Hollander (1947). As Others See Us", A Preliminary Inquiry Into "Group Images. Synthese 6 (5):214-238.
- M. Garrison (1990). The Moon is Not There When I See It-a Response to Snyder. Journal of Mind and Behavior 11 (2):225-232.
- Melvyn A. Goodale & Philip Servos (1992). Now You See It, Now You Don'T: How Delaying an Action System Can Transform a Theory. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 15 (2):335-336.
- A. E. Housman (1904). Owen's Persius and Juvenal.—A Caveat (See Pp. 125–131 and Vol. XVII Pp. 389–394.). The Classical Review 18 (04):227-228.
- B. Sarnecka (2004). Six Does Not Just Mean a Lot: Preschoolers See Number Words as Specific. Cognition 92 (3):329-352.
- Pe Griffiths & Rd Gray (1994). Vision and Power, John Hyman the Causal Analysis of Perceiving Misrepresents the Senses as Natural Powers. Although the Senses Are Not Voluntary Powers, the Concept of an Opportunity to See, Hear, and so Forth, is an Essential Part of the Concept of a Sense.(Hence the Concept of an Opportunity is Not Coincident with the Con. [REVIEW] Journal of Philosophy 91 (5).
- Dario Boffelli, Sachiko Takayama & David I. K. Martin (2014). Now You See It: Genome Methylation Makes a Comeback inDrosophila. Bioessays 36 (12):1138-1144.
- Ian Hacking (1981). Do We See Through a Microscope? Pacific Philosophical Quarterly 62 (4):305.
- David Papineau (forthcoming). Can We Really See A Million Colours. In Paul Coates & Sam Coleman (eds.), The Nature of Phenomenal Qualities. OUP
- Gert Biesta (2008). Heesoon Bai is Associate Professor at Simon Fraser University in Canada. She Teaches Philosophy of Education, and Her Research Interests Are in Ethics, Epistemology, Ecology, and Asian Philosophies. Recent Publications Include Co-Authored Article,“'To See a World in a Grain of Sand': Complexity and Moral Education,” in Complicity: An International Journal of Complex. [REVIEW] In Denise Egéa-Kuehne (ed.), Levinas and Education: At the Intersection of Faith and Reason. Routledge 287.
- Anne Gast & Klaus Rothermund (2011). What You See is What Will Change: Evaluative Conditioning Effects Depend on a Focus on Valence. Cognition and Emotion 25 (1):89-110.
- Charles Landesman (1961). 4. For the Best Demonstration That One Does or Does Not See Stars That Were in Existence a Long Time Ago. Review of Metaphysics 15 (1):134-136.
- Patrick Grim (1983). Is This a Swizzle Stick Which I See Before Me? Analysis 43 (4):164 - 166.
- David Woodruff Smith (1983). Is This a Dagger I See Before Me? Synthese 54 (January):95-114.
- George Loewenstein (2000). As Economists, We Should Have Been Disturbed by My Friend's Comment Because There is No Place for Willpower in Economics or Rational Choice Theory. Economists and Others Who Embrace the Decision-Making Perspective See Behavior as a Matter of Simply. Law and Philosophy 19:51-76.
- Derk Pereboom (1999). Arguably, Therefore, Nonreductive Materialism Can Respond Effectively to the Most Serious Arguments Made Against It Over the Last Forty Years, and as a Result, It Remains a Viable Position About the Nature of the Mental. See Also Functionalism; Mind-Body Problem; Multiple. Philosophical Studies 95:67-98.
- Peter Ulric Tse & Patrick Cavanagh (2000). Chinese and Americans See Opposite Apparent Motions in a Chinese Character. Cognition 74 (3):B27-B32.
- Thomas Aquinas (1998). Who Thought That Form in the Case of Angels, and That Form Plus a Certain Originating Quantity of Matter in the Case of Corporal Substances (Where 'Quantity of Matter'Was Not Conceived of Haecceitistically) Was Sufficient for Individuation. See His On Being and Essence. 10 'Causal and Metaphysical Necessity,'. [REVIEW] Pacific Philosophical Quarterly 79:66.
- Neil Tennant (1981). Is This a Proof I See Before Me? Analysis 41 (3):115 - 119.
- James Ross (1961). 4. For the Best Demonstration That One Does or Does Not See Stars That Were in Existence a Long Time Ago. Review of Metaphysics 15 (1):136-141.
- Patricia Marino (2008). This is a Postprint. For Citation Etc., Please See the Published Version" Toward a Modest Correspondence Theory of Truth: Predicates and Properties," Dialogue: The Canadian Philosophical Review 47 (2008), 81-102. [REVIEW] Philosophical Review 47:81-102.
- Andrew Roberts, Michael Phelps, Josh Benet & Jennifer Newman (forthcoming). Over the Last Three Months the Society has Hosted Several Social Events for its Members. The Society and Acla Act Presented the Inaugural Professor Jack Richardson Ao Memorial Oration at the National Portrait Gallery on 7 September. On 22 September the Society Held its Agm and Members' Lunch at Delhi-6 Restaurant. 23 September Saw the Young Lawyers Face the Young Engineers in a Social Debate (See Page 31). And on 24 November the Society Held a Welcome Dinner at Ottoman Cuisine for New Chief Magistrate, Lorraine Walker. [REVIEW] Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology.
- Teaching Wisdom (forthcoming). Capacity for, and Exercise of, Sound Judgment. While I Think This Represents a Big Improvement Over the Other Accounts I Have Discussed, It is Not Hard to See That It. Philosophical Studies Series.
- Martin I. Sereno & Margaret E. Sereno (1990). Learning to See Rotation and Dilation with a Hebb Rule. Cognitive Science 500:015.
- P. Tse & P. Cavanagh (2000). Chinese and Westerners See Opposite Apparent Motions in a Kanji Stimulus. Cognition 74.
- Robert J. Fogelin (1981). When I Look at a Tomato There is Much I Cannot See. The Monist 64 (January):109-123.
- H. I. Bell (1934). Papyri From Tebtunis. Part I. By A. E. R. Boak. [See C.R. XLVII. 208.]. The Classical Review 48 (04):149-150.
- David Meconi (2011). Gregory of Nyssa and the Grasp of Faith: Union, Knowledge, and Divine Presence. By Martin Laird and Gregory of Nazianzus on the Trinity and Knowledge of God: In Your Light We Shall See Light. By Christopher A. Beeley. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 52 (5):824-825.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: