- Bram Vanderborght, Ramona Simut, Jelle Saldien, Cristina Pop, Alina S. Rusu, Sebastian Pintea, Dirk Lefeber & Daniel O. David (2012). Using the Social Robot Probo as a Social Story Telling Agent for Children with ASD. Interaction Studies 13 (3):348-372.
- Tamas David (1996). The Emergence of the Global Culture and the Global Moral System: The Global Bio-Social System as the Reference System of the Human Rights. World Futures 46 (1):47-51.
- Marian David (2001). Truth as the Epistemic Goal. In M. Steup (ed.), Knowledge, Truth, and Duty. New York: Oxford University Press 151-169.
- Marian David (2011). Review of M. Lynch: Truth as One and Many. [REVIEW] Australasian Journal of Philosophy 89 (4):743 - 746.
- M. David (2001). Truth as Identity and Truth as Corespondence. In Michael P. Lynch (ed.), The Nature of Truth: Classic and Contemporary Perspectives. MIT Press
- Marian David (2011). Truth as One and Many. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 89 (4):743-746.
- Shlomo Hareli, Osnat Moran-Amir, Shlomo David & Ursula Hess (2013). Emotions as Signals of Normative Conduct. Cognition and Emotion 27 (8):1395-1404.
- Homa Donald, Cross Joseph, Cornell Don, Goldman David & Shwartz Steven (1973). Prototype Abstraction and Classification of New Instances as a Function of Number of Instances Defining the Prototype. Journal of Experimental Psychology 101 (1):116.
- Marian David (2012). How To Take Truth As a Goal? In C. Jaeger & W. Loeffler (eds.), Epistemology: Contexts, Values, Disagreements (Proceedings of the 34th International Ludwig Wittgenstein Symposium). Ontos Verlag
- Booth David (1985). Nietzsche on «The Subject as Multiplicity». Man and World 14 (2).
- Reviews by Robert Stecker & John Dilworth (2005). David Davies, Art as Performance. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 63 (1):75–80.
- Noelle Dela Cruz (2010). The Philosopher as Romantic Wanderer: An Ekphrastic Engagement with Caspar David Friedrich’s Paintings. Philosophia 39 (1).
- Charles Marsh (2014). Public Relations as a Quest for Justice: Resource Dependency, Reputation, and the Philosophy of David Hume. Journal of Mass Media Ethics 29 (4):210-224.
- Chiara Marletto & Mario Rasetti (2014). Quantum Physics, Topology, Formal Languages, Computation: A Categorical View as Homage to David Hilbert. Perspectives on Science 22 (1):98-114.
- Jaimir Conte (2012). Da Dissertação sobre as paixões, de David Hume. Princípios 18 (29):367-370.
- Nicholas Phillipson (2012). David Hume: The Philosopher as Historian. Yale University Press.
- Jennifer Scappettone (2011). Tuning as Lyricism: The Performances of Orality in the Poetics of Jerome Rothenberg and David Antin. Critical Inquiry 37 (4):782-786.
- David Hume Pinsent & G. H. von Wright (1990). A Portrait of Wittgenstein as a Young Man From the Diary of David Hume Pinsent, 1912-1914.
- David Wiggins (1976). Locke, Butler and the Stream of Consciousness: And Men as a Natural Kind: David Wiggins. Philosophy 51 (196):131-158.
- Richard Wilson (2013). David Macauley. Elemental Philosophy: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as Environmental Ideas. Environment, Space, Place 5 (1):201-206.
- Michael Esfeld (2013). Contemporary Metaphysics: Review of David J. Chalmers, Constructing the World, Oxford: Oxford University Press 2012, 494 Pages; John Heil, The Universe as We Find It, Oxford: Oxford University Press 2012, 311 Pages; and Theodore R. Sider, Writing the Book of the World, Oxford: Oxford University Press 2011, 318 Pages. [REVIEW] Metaphysica 14 (1):143-148.
- Paul T. Nimmo (2013). Book Review: David Haddorff, Christian Ethics as Witness: Barth's Ethics for a World at Risk. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 26 (2):237-240.
- Renée Weber (1987). Meaning as Being in the Implicate Order Philosophy of David Bohm: A Conversation. In Basil J. Hiley & D. Peat (eds.), Quantum Implications: Essays in Honour of David Bohm. Methuen 440.
- A. Tellings (1998). A Virtue Approach Instead of a Kantian Approach as a Solution to Major Dilemmas in Meta-Ethics? A Criticism of David Carr. Studies in Philosophy and Education 17 (1):47-56.
- David L. Barr (1995). Major Reviews -- A History of the Bible as Literature. (Volumes I and II) by David Norton. Interpretation 49 (4):410.
- Rebecca L. Walkowitz (2015). English as a Foreign Language: David Mitchell and the Born-Translated Novel. Substance 44 (2):30-46.
- Stephen Chamberlain (2016). Ethics as a Work of Charity: Thomas Aquinas and Pagan Virtue. By David Decosimo. International Philosophical Quarterly 56 (2):239-241.
- Trent Schroyer (2009). Review Essay: The Rivers North of the Future: The Testament of Ivan Illich, as Told to David Cayley, Foreword by Charles Taylor (Toronto: Anansi Press, 2004), 252 Pp. [REVIEW] Philosophy and Social Criticism 35 (4):483-492.
- Laurel Eddleman (2003). Gerard David 's Nativity Triptych: Landscape as a Genre and a Tool for Spiritual. Inquiry 4.
- Alex Rosenberg (1992). Selection and Science: Critical Notice of David Hull's Science as a Process. [REVIEW] Biology and Philosophy 7 (2):217-228.
- Brian Barry (2010). David Hume as a Social Theorist. Utilitas 22 (4):369-392.
- John Dupré (1990). Scientific Pluralism and the Plurality of the Sciences: Comments on David Hull's Science as a Process. Philosophical Studies 60 (1-2):61 - 76.
- Respecting Privacy (2010). This Essay Will Address the Practical Conflicts for Journalists, Their Employers, the Owners of News Organizations, and the Public Regarding Issues of Privacy in Reporting the News. Privacy Will Be Understood, Here, as Control Over Access to Oneself and to Certain Kinds of Information About Oneself. First, the Relevant Inter-Ests of the Public, Journalists, and News Organizations Will Be Discussed. Then, Building on Deni Elliott and David Ozar (Chap. 1 in This Volume), Ethical Principles Will Be ... [REVIEW] In Christopher Meyers (ed.), Journalism Ethics: A Philosophical Approach. Oxford University Press 215.
- Zenon Szablowinski (2015). Getting Even: Revenge as a Form of Justice. By Charles K. B. Barton. Pp. Xviii, 180, Open Court, 1999, £1.67. Ancient Forgiveness: Classical, Judaic, and Christian. Edited by Charles L. Griswold and David Konstan. Pp. Xv, 260, Cambridge University Press, 2012, £46.12. Making Amends: Atonement in Morality, Law, and Politics. By Linda Radzik. Pp. X, 244, Oxford University Press, 2009, £19.99. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 56 (5):863-865.
- Brook Ziporyn (2005). Hitler, the Holocaust, and the Tiantai Doctrine of Evil as the Good: A Response to David R. Loy. Philosophy East and West 55 (2):329-347.
- Dan O'Brien (2010). Cultivating Our Garden : David Hume and Gardening as Therapy. In Gardening - Philosophy for Everyone: Cultivating Wisdom. Wiley-Blackwell
- Peter B. Lloyd (2008). "A Review of David Chalmers'essay" the Matrix as Metaphysics". [REVIEW] Discusiones Filosóficas 9 (12):175 - 192.
- F. B. Jevons (1891). Jacobs' Fables of Aesop The Fables of Aesop as First Printed by William Caxton in 1484 with Those of Avian, Alfonso and Poggio, Now Again Edited and Induced by Joseph Jacobs. London. Published by David Nutt in the Strand, MDCCCLXXXIX. (Bibliotheque de Carabas Series.). [REVIEW] The Classical Review 5 (05):212-215.
- Century Democracy (forthcoming). Adam, Ulrich. The Political Economy of JHG Justi. Bern: Peter Lang, 2006. 317p., Bibl., Index, $61.95. The Eighteenth-Century German Statistician as Reader of French Theory of Commerce and Reformer of the European State System. Armitage, David, Ed. British Political Thought in History, Literature and The. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Ideas.
- H. A. Overstreet (1912). Book Review:The Stability of Truth: A Discussion of Reality as Related to Thought and Action. David Starr Jordan. [REVIEW] Ethics 23 (1):92-.
- Ronald J. Glossop (1981). The Ethics of G. E. Moore and David Hume: The Treatise as a Response to Moore's Refutation of Ethical Naturalism. Philosophical Topics 12 (1):245-248.
- Victor Thasiah (2013). The Analogy of Grace: Karl Barth’s Moral Theology by Gerald McKenny, And: Christian Ethics as Witness: Barth’s Ethics for a World at Risk by David Haddorff. Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 33 (1):192-194.
- Frederick B. Churchill (2005). Recent Works in the History and Philosophy of Science Have Explored Anew the Possible Connection Between Science and Ethics. 1 They Follow a Well-Established Tradition That has Dogged Modern Science Since David Hume Questioned Whether a Moral Claim (Ie, an ''Ought'') Might Be Derived From a Factual Claim (Ie, an ''Is''). In the Post-Darwin Period, as Biologists Wrestled with Explanations for Evolution, Evo-Lutionary Ethics Became a Major Issue for Promoters of Species Descent. TH Huxley and Herbert .. [REVIEW] In Noretta Koertge (ed.), Scientific Values and Civic Virtues. OUP Usa 135.
- Allan Harris Cutler & Helen Elmquist Cutler (1987). Bat Ye'or, The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians Under Islam. Rev. And Enlarged English Ed. Trans. David Maisel, Paul Fenton, and David Littman. Preface by Jacques Ellul. Rutherford, N.J.: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press; London and Toronto: Associated University Presses, 1985. Pp. 444; Illustrated. $25. First Published as Le Dhimmi: Profit de l'Opprimé En Orient Et En Afrique du Nord Depuis la Conquête Arabe, by Editions Anthropos, Paris, 1980. [REVIEW] Speculum 62 (3):648-649.
- Greg Johnson (1998). Process Philosophy as Postmodern? A Reading of David Griffin. American Journal of Theology and Philosophy 19 (3):255 - 273.
- Braxton Ross (1991). Bernhard Bischoff, Latin Palaeography: Antiquity and the Middle Ages. Trans. Dáibhí Ò Cróinín and David Ganz. Cambridge, Eng.: Cambridge University Press, in Association with the Medieval Academy of Ireland, 1990. Pp. Xi, 291; Black-and-White Plates, Figures. $59.50 (Cloth); $22.95 (Paper). First Published as Paläographie des Römischen Altertums Und des Abendländischen Mittelalters in 1979 by Erich Schmidt and Reviewed in Speculum 57 (1982), 118–21, by B. Ross. [REVIEW] Speculum 66 (1):121-122.
- L. B. Cebik (1993). David E. Schrader, The Corporation as Anomaly Reviewed By. Philosophy in Review 13 (6):341-342.
- James Griesemer (2013). David Sepkoski.Rereading the Fossil Record: The Growth of Paleobiology as an Evolutionary Discipline. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 2012. Pp. 432+Index. $55.00. [REVIEW] Hopos: The Journal of the International Society for the History of Philosophy of Science 3 (2):360-364.
- Cynthia J. Brown (2000). David Cowling, Building the Text: Architecture as Metaphor in Late Medieval and Early Modern France.(Oxford Modern Languages and Literature Monographs.) Oxford: Clarendon Press; New York: Oxford University Press, 1998. Pp. X, 245; 11 Black-and-White Plates. $75. [REVIEW] Speculum 75 (1):166-168.
- John D. Becker (1997). The Twenty-First Century and Questions of Ethics and War Legal and Moral Considerations on Low-Intensity Conflict, Alberto R. Coil, James S. Ord, and Stephen A. Rose , 387 Pp., Free of Charge. Ballistic Missile Defense in the Post–Cold War Era, David B. H. Denoon, , 230 Pp., $61.50 Cloth. Conscience at War: The Israeli Soldier as a Moral Critic, Ruth Linn, , 245 Pp, $17.95 Paper. An Encyclopedia of War and Ethics, Donald A. Wells, Ed. , 552 Pp., $95.00 Cloth. “Values, Assumptions, and Policies,” Ralph Peters, Karl W. Eikenberry, Harvey M. Sapolsky, and Jeremy Shapiro in Parameters 26 , 102–27, $7.50. [REVIEW] Ethics and International Affairs 11:295-298.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: