- Velma Newton (1982). Lawyers, Should Thou Advertise?: A Bibliography of Materials on Legal Ethics and Lawyer Advertising. Faculty of Law Library, University of the West Indies.
- Ran Zhang, Jigao Zhu, Heng Yue & Chunyan Zhu (2010). Corporate Philanthropic Giving, Advertising Intensity, and Industry Competition Level. Journal of Business Ethics 94 (1):39 - 52.
- Ker-Tah Hsu (2012). The Advertising Effects of Corporate Social Responsibility on Corporate Reputation and Brand Equity: Evidence From the Life Insurance Industry in Taiwan. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 109 (2):189-201.
- Gergely Nyilasy, Harsha Gangadharbatla & Angela Paladino (2013). Perceived Greenwashing: The Interactive Effects of Green Advertising and Corporate Environmental Performance on Consumer Reactions. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 125 (4):1-15.
- Aysen Bakir & Scott J. Vitell (2010). The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 91 (2):299 - 311.
- Nancy K. Keith, Charles E. Pettijohn & Melissa S. Burnett (2003). An Empirical Evaluation of the Effect of Peer and Managerial Ethical Behaviors and the Ethical Predispositions of Prospective Advertising Employees. Journal of Business Ethics 48 (3):251-265.
- Belinda Reeve (2013). Private Governance, Public Purpose? Assessing Transparency and Accountability in Self-Regulation of Food Advertising to Children. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 10 (2):149-163.
- Sean A. Weaver & Michael C. Morris (2005). Risks Associated with Genetic Modification: – An Annotated Bibliography of Peer Reviewed Natural Science Publications. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 18 (2):157-189.
- Paula A. Treichler (2014). “When Pirates Feast … Who Pays?” Condoms, Advertising, and the Visibility Paradox, 1920s and 1930s. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (4):479-505.
- Andrew Sneddon (2001). Advertising and Deep Autonomy. Journal of Business Ethics 33 (1):15 - 28.
- Richard F. Beltramini (2006). Consumer Believability of Information in Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising of Prescription Drugs. Journal of Business Ethics 63 (4):333 - 343.
- R. Stephen Parker & Charles E. Pettijohn (2003). Ethical Considerations in the Use of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising and Pharmaceutical Promotions: The Impact on Pharmaceutical Sales and Physicians. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 48 (3):279-290.
- Richard Oxenberg, The Lure of the Advertising Image: A Platonic Analysis.
- Earl W. Spurgin (2003). What's Wrong with Computer-Generated Images of Perfection in Advertising? Journal of Business Ethics 45 (3):257 - 268.
- Uvonne Lau (2005). Is Banning Direct to Consumer Advertising of Prescription Medicine Justified Paternalism? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 2 (2):69-74.
- Pepijn K. C. van de Pol & Frank G. A. de Bakker (2010). Direct-to-Consumer Advertising of Pharmaceuticals as a Matter of Corporate Social Responsibility? Journal of Business Ethics 94 (2):211-224.
- Kim-Shyan Fam, David S. Waller & Zhilin Yang (2009). Addressing the Advertising of Controversial Products in China: An Empirical Approach. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 88 (1):43 - 58.
- Fred K. Beard (2003). College Student Attitudes Toward Advertising's Ethical, Economic, and Social Consequences. Journal of Business Ethics 48 (3):217-228.
- Massimo Baldi (2013). Wittgenstein and Aesthetics: A Bibliography. Aisthesis. Pratiche, Linguaggi E Saperi Dell’Estetico 6 (1):307-322.
- Massimo Baldini (2013). Wittgenstein and Aesthetics: A Bibliography. Aisthesis. Pratiche, Linguaggi E Saperi Dell’Estetico 6 (1):307-322.
- Carla C. J. M. Millar & Chong Ju Choi (2003). Advertising and Knowledge Intermediaries: Managing the Ethical Challenges of Intangibles. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 48 (3):267-277.
- Jan Zygmunt & Robert Purdy (2014). Adolf Lindenbaum: Notes on His Life, with Bibliography and Selected References. Logica Universalis 8 (3-4):285-320.
- Mihaela Frunza (2015). Advertising, Gender Stereotypes and Religion. A Perspective From the Philosophy of Communication. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 14 (40):72-91.
- Siv Skard & Helge Thorbjørnsen (2013). Is Publicity Always Better Than Advertising? The Role of Brand Reputation in Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 124 (1):1-12.
- Madalina Moraru (2013). Reshaping American Identity Through Advertising. Standardization Vs. Localization. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 12 (35):39-62.
- Martina Darragh, Liana Buniak & James Giordano (2015). A Four-Part Working Bibliography of Neuroethics: Part 2 – Neuroscientific Studies of Morality and Ethics. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 10 (1):2.
- Delia Cristina Balaban (2010). Myths, Archetypes And Stereotypes In Contemporary Romanian Advertising Communication. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 9 (26):244-248.
- Catherine A. Womack (2013). Ethical and Epistemic Issues in Direct-to-Consumer Drug Advertising: Where is Patient Agency? [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 16 (2):275-280.
- G. Thomas Goodnight (2008). Strategic Maneuvering in Direct to Consumer Drug Advertising: A Study in Argumentation Theory and New Institutional Theory. [REVIEW] Argumentation 22 (3):359-371.
- Jin Seong Park & Jean M. Grow (2008). The Social Reality of Depression: Dtc Advertising of Antidepressants and Perceptions of the Prevalence and Lifetime Risk of Depression. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 79 (4):379 - 393.
- M. Burke (2008). Advertising Aristotle: A Preliminary Investigation Into the Contemporary Relevance of Aristotle's Art of Rhetoric. [REVIEW] Foundations of Science 13 (3-4):295-305.
- Iulia Grad (2014). Religion, Advertising and Production of Meaning. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 13 (38):137-154.
- Raluca Galos (2011). Advertising. From Strategic Planning to Media Implementation. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 9 (27):356-361.
- Rodica Frentiu (2014). The "Self-Shaping" of Culture and Its Ideological Resonance: The Complicity of Ethos and Pathos in the Japanese Advertising Disco. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 13 (39):91-116.
- Paul Biegler (2013). Placebogenic Potential is No Reason to Favour Pharmaceutical Advertising. Journal of Business Ethics 123 (1):1-11.
- James Carney (2008). Advertising and the Predation Loop: A Biosemiotic Model. [REVIEW] Biosemiotics 1 (3):313-327.
- Jukka Mikkonen (ed.) (2008). Philosophy of Literature by Finnish Researchers: A Bibliography 1968-2008. Filosofia.Fi.
- Willard Moonan (1981). Martin Buber and His Critics: An Annotated Bibliography of Writings in English Through 1978. Garland Pub..
- Gilbert Plumer (2013). Commentary On: Chiara Pollaroli's "T(R)Opical Patterns in Advertising". In D. Mohammed M. Lewiński (ed.), Virtues of Argumentation. Proceedings of the 10th International Conference of the Ontario Society for the Study of Argumentation [CD-ROM]. Centre for Research in Reasoning, Argumentation and Rhetoric, and the University of Windsor 1-5.
- Dennis F. Thompson (1976). Bibliography: The Education of a Founding Father. The Reading List for John Witherspoon's Course in Political Theory, as Taken by James Madison. Political Theory 4 (4):523-529.
- Liana Buniak, Martina Darragh & James Giordano (2014). A Four-Part Working Bibliography of Neuroethics: Part 1: Overview and Reviews – Defining and Describing the Field and its Practices. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 9 (1):9.
- Kenneth M. Bond (1988). Bibliography of Business Ethics and Business Moral Values. College of Business Administration, Creighton University.
- Donald G. Jones (1982). A Bibliography of Business Ethics, 1976-1980. Published for the Center for the Study of Applied Ethics, the Colgate Darden Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Virginia [by] University Press of Virginia.
- Saveria Capecchi (2011). The Eroticized Female Body in Advertising and Women's Fashion Magazines. Polis 25 (3):393-418.
- Jeris F. Cassel (1993). Critical Thinking: An Annotated Bibliography. The Scarecrow Press.
- Donald G. Jones (1977). A Bibliography of Business Ethics, 1971-1975. University Press of Virginia.
- Jonathan M. Metzl (2003). Selling Sanity Through Gender: The Psychodynamics of Psychotropic Advertising. Journal of Medical Humanities 24 (1/2):79-103.
- D. A. Laird (1923). Critique of the Association Test as Applied to Advertising. Journal of Experimental Psychology 6 (5):357.
- Kerry H. Whiteside (1983). The Merleau-Ponty Bibliography: Additions and Corrections. Journal of the History of Philosophy 21 (2):195-202.
- A. T. Poffenberger (1924). Psychological Tests in Advertising. Journal of Experimental Psychology 7 (4):312-320.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: