PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 893
- Alexander Clark, Computational Learning Theory and Language Acquisition.
- Gianluca Giorgolo, Shalom Lappin & Alexander Clark, Towards a Statistical Model of Grammaticality.
- Alex Clark & Shalom Lappin, Unsupervised Learning and Grammar Induction.
- Alexander Clark & Shalom Lappin, Another Look at Indirect Negative Evidence.
- Alexandra A. Choby & Alexander M. Clark (2013). Improving Health: Structure and Agency in Health Interventions. Nursing Philosophy 15 (2):89-101.
- Alexander Clark & Shalom Lappin (2013). Complexity in Language Acquisition. Topics in Cognitive Science 5 (1):89-110.
- Jan E. Angus & Alexander M. Clark (2012). Using Critical Realism in Nursing and Health Research: Promise and Challenges. Nursing Inquiry 19 (1):1-3.
- Lori Harwood & Alexander M. Clark (2012). Understanding Health Decisions Using Critical Realism: Home-Dialysis Decision-Making During Chronic Kidney Disease. Nursing Inquiry 19 (1):29-38.
- Wendy Sword, Alexander M. Clark, Kathleen Hegadoren, Sandra Brooks & Dawn Kingston (2012). The Complexity of Postpartum Mental Health and Illness: A Critical Realist Study. Nursing Inquiry 19 (1):51-62.
- Alexander Clark (1981). Chesterton in Chicago. The Chesterton Review 7 (2):176-177.
- Jey Han Lau, Alexander Clark & Shalom Lappin, Measuring Gradience in Speakers' Grammaticality Judgements.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: