- Reviewed by James T. Harrington (2000). Stephen R. L. Clark, How to Live Forever: Science Fiction and Philosophy. Ethics 110 (2).score: 120.0
- James T. Harrington (2000). Stephen R. L. Clark, How to Live Forever: Science Fiction and Philosophy:How to Live Forever: Science Fiction and Philosophy. Ethics 110 (2):407-410.score: 120.0
- S. Barry Cooper, Leo Harrington, Alistair H. Lachlan, Steffen Lempp & Robert I. Soare (1991). The D.R.E. Degrees Are Not Dense. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 55 (2):125-151.score: 120.0
- R. C. Harrington (1942). A Theory of Criticism of Fiction in Its Moral Aspects According to Thomistic Principles. The Modern Schoolman 19 (3):60-60.score: 120.0
- David R. Harrington (2000). Levinas, Theistic Language, and Psychology. Philosophy in the Contemporary World 7 (1):53-58.score: 120.0
- Gordon M. Harrington & Louis R. Hellwig (1979). Strain Differences in Basal Metabolism of Behaviorally Defined Rats. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 13 (3):165-166.score: 120.0
- Gordon M. Harrington & Louis R. Hellwig (1979). Strain Differences in Organ Weights of Behaviorally Defined Rats. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 13 (3):167-169.score: 120.0
- Leo Harrington & Robert I. Soare (1998). Codable Sets and Orbits of Computably Enumerable Sets. Journal of Symbolic Logic 63 (1):1-28.score: 60.0
- Peter A. Cholak & Leo A. Harrington (2003). Isomorphisms of Splits of Computably Enumerable Sets. Journal of Symbolic Logic 68 (3):1044-1064.score: 60.0
- Gail Schwab (2011). Sharing the World. By Luce Irigaray and Teaching. Edited by Luce Irigaray with Mary Green and Conversations by Luce Irigaray with Stephen Pluháček and Heidi Bostic, Judith Still, Michael Stone, Andrea Wheeler, Gillian Howie, Margaret R. Miles and Laine M. Harrington, Helen A. Fielding, Elizabeth Grosz, Michael Worton, and Birgitte H. Hidttun. [REVIEW] Metaphilosophy 42 (3):328-340.score: 36.0
- Jaime I. Ihoda & Saharon Shelah (1989). Martin's Axioms, Measurability and Equiconsistency Results. Journal of Symbolic Logic 54 (1):78-94.score: 12.0
- T. R. W. Kubik (1998). How Far the Sword? Militia Tactics and Politics in the Commonwealth of Oceana. History of Political Thought 19 (2):186-212.score: 6.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: