- Patrick De Pelsmacker & Wim Janssens (2007). A Model for Fair Trade Buying Behaviour: The Role of Perceived Quantity and Quality of Information and of Product-Specific Attitudes. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 75 (4):361-380.
- Richard H. Winnick & E. James Archer (1974). The Retrieval of Positive and Negative Information From Short-Term Memory Storage for Use in a Concept-Identification Task. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 3 (4):309-310.
- Clare Beghtol (2008). From the Universe of Knowledge to the Universe of Concepts: The Structural Revolution in Classification for Information Retrieval. [REVIEW] Axiomathes 18 (2):131-144.
- Professor Fank W. Connolly (1996). A Call for a Statement of Expectations for the Global Information Infrastructure. Science and Engineering Ethics 2 (2):167-176.
- Søren Brier ( 2004.). Cybersemiotics and the Problems of the Information-Processing Paradigm as a Candidate for a Unified Science of Information Behind Library Information Science. Library Trends 52 (3):629-657.
- Fank W. Connolly (1996). A Call for a Statement of Expectations for the Global Information Infrastructure. Science and Engineering Ethics 2 (2):167-176.
- Jack G. Conrad (2010). E-Discovery Revisited: The Need for Artificial Intelligence Beyond Information Retrieval. [REVIEW] Artificial Intelligence and Law 18 (4):321-345.
- Isabelle Vadeboncoeur & Henry Markovits (1999). The Effect of Instructions and Information Retrieval on Accepting the Premises in a Conditional Reasoning Task. Thinking and Reasoning 5 (2):97 – 113.
- Vinod Goel (1991). Sketches of Thought: A Study of the Role of Sketching in Design Problem-Solving and its Implications for the Computational Theory of Mind. Dissertation, University of California, Berkeley
- Axel Cleeremans, Arnaud Destrebecqz & Maud Boyer (1998). Implicit Learning: News From the Front. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 2 (10):406-416.
- Guido Gainotti (2012). Brain Structures Playing a Crucial Role in the Representation of Tools in Humans and Non-Human Primates. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 35 (4):224-225.
- David Wright (2011). A Framework for the Ethical Impact Assessment of Information Technology. Ethics and Information Technology 13 (3):199-226.
- Silke Schicktanz, Mark Schweda & Martina Franzen (2008). 'In a Completely Different Light'? The Role of 'Being Affected' for the Epistemic Perspectives and Moral Attitudes of Patients, Relatives and Lay People. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11 (1):57-72.
- T. L. Duncan & J. S. Semura (2007). Information Loss as a Foundational Principle for the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Foundations of Physics 37 (12):1767-1773.
- Garry Young (2015). Amending the Revisionist Model of the Capgras Delusion: A Further Argument for the Role of Patient Experience in Delusional Belief Formation. Avant: Trends in Interdisciplinary Studies (3):89-112.
- Skip Worden (2003). The Role of Integrity as a Mediator in Strategic Leadership: A Recipe for Reputational Capital. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 46 (1):31 - 44.
- Tyler Marghetis & Rafael Núñez (2013). The Motion Behind the Symbols: A Vital Role for Dynamism in the Conceptualization of Limits and Continuity in Expert Mathematics. Topics in Cognitive Science 5 (2):299-316.
- S. J. Booij, D. P. Engberts, V. Rodig, A. Tibben & R. A. C. Roos (2013). A Plea for End-of-Life Discussions with Patients Suffering From Huntington's Disease: The Role of the Physician. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (10):621-624.
- Kleio Akrivou, Dimitrios Bourantas, Shenjiang Mo & Evi Papalois (2011). The Sound of Silence – A Space for Morality? The Role of Solitude for Ethical Decision Making. Journal of Business Ethics 102 (1):119-133.
- K. A. Akins & M. Hahn (2014). More Than Mere Colouring: The Role of Spectral Information in Human Vision. British Journal for the Philosophy of Science 65 (1):125-171.
- N. Craig Smith (2001). Ethical Guidelines for Marketing Practice: A Reply to Gaski & Some Observations on the Role of Normative Marketing Ethics. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 32 (1):3 - 18.
- William Bechtel & Oron Shagrir (2015). The Non‐Redundant Contributions of Marr's Three Levels of Analysis for Explaining Information‐Processing Mechanisms. Topics in Cognitive Science 7 (2):312-322.
- S. Shkedi-Rafid & Y. Hashiloni-Dolev (2012). Egg Freezing for Non-Medical Uses: The Lack of a Relational Approach to Autonomy in the New Israeli Policy and in Academic Discussion. Journal of Medical Ethics 38 (3):154-157.
- Douglas W. Oard, Jason R. Baron, Bruce Hedin, David D. Lewis & Stephen Tomlinson (2010). Evaluation of Information Retrieval for E-Discovery. Artificial Intelligence and Law 18 (4):347-386.
- Martin Desseilles, Catherine Duclos, Valérie Flohimont & François Desseilles (2013). Is There a Role for “Climatotherapy” in the Sustainable Development of Mental Health? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 36 (5):487-488.
- Nancy Potter (2001). Is There a Role for Humor in the Midst of Conflict? Social Philosophy Today 17:103-123.
- Abou-Malham Sabina, Hatem Marie & Leduc Nicole (2013). Understanding the Implementation of a Complex Intervention Aiming to Change a Health Professional Role: A Conceptual Framework for Implementation Evaluation. Open Journal of Philosophy 3 (4):491.
- Molly Kao (2015). A New Role for Data in the Philosophy of Science. Philosophia Scientiæ 19:9-20.
- Anita Silvers (2001). A Neutral Ethical Framework for Understanding the Role of Disability in the Life Cycle. American Journal of Bioethics 1 (3):57-58.
- Norman Bowie (2001). The Role of Business Ethics: Where Next? Is There a Role for Academics? Business Ethics 10 (4):288–293.
- Roslyn Holly Fitch & Victor H. Denenberg (1998). A Role for Ovarian Hormones in Sexual Differentiation of the Brain. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 21 (3):311-327.
- Richard Schantz (1999). The Role of Sensory Experience in Epistemic Justification: A Problem for Coherentism. [REVIEW] Erkenntnis 50 (2-3):177-191.
- Thoralf Ulrick Qvale (1994). The Role of Research for the Social Shaping of New Technologies: Designing a Research Strategy. [REVIEW] AI and Society 8 (3):245-269.
- Magdalena Öberseder, Bodo B. Schlegelmilch & Verena Gruber (2011). “Why Don't Consumers Care About CSR?”: A Qualitative Study Exploring the Role of CSR in Consumption Decisions. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 104 (4):449-460.
- Karen Bartsch & David Estes (2004). Articulating the Role of Experience in Mental State Understanding: A Challenge for Theory-Theory and Other Theories. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 27 (1):99-100.
- Paul Davies, The Implications of a Cosmological Information Bound for Complexity, Quantum Information and the Nature of Physical Law.
- Scott E. Page & Hélène Landemore (2015). Deliberation and disagreementAgreeing to disagreeDisentangling Diversity in Deliberative Democracy: Competing Theories, Their Blind Spots, and complementaritiesShould We Aim for Consensus?Liberalism, Deliberative Democracy, and‘Reasons That All Can Accept’Responsibility voidsAnepistemic Conception of democracyReaching a consensusRevisiting the Unanimity Requirement: The Behavior of the Non-Unanimous Civil juryReconciling Pluralism and Consensus as Political idealsDeliberation, Preference Uncertainty, and Voting rulesThe Swing Voters’ curseDemocratic Consensus as Essential by-productDemocratic Deliberation withinInterpreted and Generated signalsDisagreement and consensusTalking It Out with Others Vs. Deliberation Within and the Law of Group Polarization : Some Implications of the Argumentative Theory of Reasoning for Deliberative democracyOptimalforecasting groupsTwoconcepts of agreementTheplace of Self-Interest and the Role of Power in Deliberative democracyContesting Consensus: Reread. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 14 (3):229-254.
- Adedayo O. Adeyemi & M. H. Ayegboyin (2005). The Use of Information and Communication Technologies for Providing Access to HIV/AIDS Information Management in a Resource-Poor Country. International Corporate Responsibility Series 2:393-400.
- Timothy J. Crutcher (2002). The Relational–Linguistic Spiral: A Model of Language for Theology. Heythrop Journal 43 (4):463–479.
- Søren Brier (1997). What is a Possible Ontological and Epistemological Framework for a True Universal 'Information Science'?: The Suggestion of a Cybersemiotics. World Futures 49 (3):287-308.
- Adel Saadoun, Jean-Louis Ermine, Claude Belair & Jean-Mark Pouyot (1997). A Knowledge Engineering Framework for Intelligent Retrieval of Legal Case Studies. Artificial Intelligence and Law 5 (3):179-205.
- Adele Santana (2015). Disentangling the KnotTransformed Corporate Community Relations: A Management Tool for Achieving Corporate citizenshipDefining “Community as a Stakeholder” and “Community Stakeholder Management”: A Theory Elaboration studyThe Role of Affect in the Entrepreneurial processWhy Does Affect Matter in Organizations?Framing Processes and Social Movements: An Overview and assessmentCorporate Philanthropy in France, Germany and the UK: International Comparisons of Commercial Orientation Towards Company Giving in European nationsDoes Stakeholder Orientation Matter? The Relationship Between Stakeholder Management Models and Financial performanceThe Risks of Enlightened Self-Interest: Small Businesses and Support for communityThe Participation of Businesses in Community Decision makingThe Effect of Stakeholder Preferences, Organizational Structure, and Industry Type on Corporate Community involvementCharities Look to Wealthy Givers as Belts Are tightenedCountry Institutional Profiles: Unlocking En. [REVIEW] Business and Society 54 (6):763-793.
- Fred Dretske (1981/1999). Knowledge and the Flow of Information. MIT Press.
- Jose-Manuel Prado-Lorenzo & Isabel-Maria Garcia-Sanchez (2010). The Role of the Board of Directors in Disseminating Relevant Information on Greenhouse Gases. Journal of Business Ethics 97 (3):391 - 424.
- Don Sherratt, Simon Rogerson & N. Ben Fairweather (2005). The Challenge of Raising Ethical Awareness: A Case-Based Aiding System for Use by Computing and ICT Students. Science and Engineering Ethics 11 (2):299-315.
- S. Crasnow (2011). Evidence for Use: Causal Pluralism and the Role of Case Studies in Political Science Research. Philosophy of the Social Sciences 41 (1):26-49.
- K. Gregory Jin, Ronald Drozdenko & Sara DeLoughy (2013). The Role of Corporate Value Clusters in Ethics, Social Responsibility, and Performance: A Study of Financial Professionals and Implications for the Financial Meltdown. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 112 (1):15-24.
- L. C. Biedenharn & J. C. Solem (1995). A Quantum-Mechanical Treatment of Szilard's Engine: Implications for the Entropy of Information. [REVIEW] Foundations of Physics 25 (8):1221-1229.
- Shana R. Ponelis (2007). Implications of Social Justice for the Pricing of Information Goods. International Review of Information Ethics 7:216-220.
- Stan Klein (2013). Making the Case That Episodic Recollection is Attributable to Operations Occurring at Retrieval Rather Than to Content Stored in a Dedicated Subsystem of Long-Term Memory. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience 7 (3):1-14.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: