- Anand Kumar & Barry Smith (2003). The Unified Medical Language System and the Gene Ontology: Some Critical Reflections. In KI 2003: Advances in Artificial Intelligence.
- Cornelius Rosse, Anand Kumar, Jose L. V. Mejino, Daniel L. Cook, Landon T. Detwiler & Barry Smith (2005). A Strategy for Improving and Integrating Biomedical Ontologies. In Proceedings of the Annual Symposium of the American Medical Informatics Association. AMIA
- Anand Kumar & Barry Smith, The Ontology of Blood Pressure: A Case Study in Creating Ontological Partitions in Biomedicine. IFOMIS Reports.
- Anand Kumar & Barry Smith (2007). The Ontology of Processes and Functions: A Study of the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health. In Sharing Knowledge through the ICF: 13th Annual North American WHO Collaborating Center Conference on the ICF, Niagara Falls, June 7, 2007. North American WHO Collaborating Center
- Barry Smith, Anand Kumar, Werner Ceusters & Cornelius Rosse (2005). On Carcinomas and Other Pathological Entities. Comparative and Functional Genomics 6 (7/8):379–387.
- Olivier Bodenreider, Barry Smith, Anand Kumar & Anita Burgun (2007). Investigating Subsumption in SNOMED CT: An Exploration Into Large Description Logic-Based Biomedical Terminologies”,. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine 39:183-195.
- Barry Smith, Jose L. V. Mejino Jr, Stefan Schulz, Anand Kumar & Cornelius Rosse (2005). Anatomical Information Science. In Spatial Information Theory. Springer
- Anand Kumar & Barry Smith (2004). Biomedical Informatics and Granularity. Comparative and Functional Genomics 5:501-508.
- Barry Smith, Anand Kumar & Thomas Bittner (2005). Basic Formal Ontology for Bioinformatics. IFOMIS Reports.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: