- Andrew F. March, Are Secularism and Neutrality Attractive to Religious Minorities? Islamic Discussions of Western Secularism in the 'Jurisprudence of Muslim Minorities' (Fiqh Al-Aqalliyyat) Discourse.
- Andrew F. March, From Leninism to Karimovism: Hegemony, Ideology and Authoritarian Legitimation.
- Andrew F. March, Islamic Foundations for a Social Contract in Non-Muslim Liberal Democracies.
- Andrew F. March, Islamic Legal Theory, Secularism and Religious Pluralism: Is Modern Religious Freedom Sufficient for the Shari'a 'Purpose [Maqsid]' of 'Preserving Religion [Hifz Al-Din]?'.
- Andrew F. March, Is Political Theory Ever (Not) Comparative?
- Andrew F. March, Is There a Right to Polygamy and Incest? Should a Liberal State Replace "Marriage" with "Registered Domestic Partnerships"?
- Andrew F. March, Marriage, Sex and Future Persons in Liberal Public Justification: Is There a Right to Incest?
- Andrew F. March, State Ideology and the Legitimation of Authoritarianism: The Case of Post-Soviet Uzbekistan.
- Andrew F. March, Sources of Moral Obligation to Non-Muslims in the Fiqh Al-Aqalliyyat (Jurisprudence of Muslim Minorities) Discourse.
- Andrew F. March, Taking People as They Are: Islam as a 'Realistic Utopia' in the Political Theory of Sayyid Qutb.
- Wendy Brown, Jan Dobbernack, Tariq Modood, Glen Newey, Andrew F. March, Lars Tønder & Rainer Forst (2015). What is Important in Theorizing Tolerance Today? Contemporary Political Theory 14 (2):159-196.
- Andrew F. March (2013). Genealogies of Sovereignty in Islamic Political Theology. Social Research: An International Quarterly 80 (1):293-320.
- Andrew F. March (2012). Speech and the Sacred: Does the Defense of Free Speech Rest on a Mistake About Religion? Political Theory 40 (3):319 - 346.
- Andrew F. March (2012). Terror, Religion, and Liberal Thought, Richard B. Miller (New York: Columbia University Press, 2010), 240 Pp., $24.50 Cloth. [REVIEW] Ethics and International Affairs 26 (1):149-152.
- Andrew F. March (2011). Is There a Right to Polygamy? Marriage, Equality and Subsidizing Families in Liberal Public Justification. Journal of Moral Philosophy 8 (2):246-272.
- Andrew F. March (2011). Law as a Vanishing Mediator in the Theological Ethics of Tariq Ramadan. European Journal of Political Theory 10 (2):177-201.
- Andrew F. March (2011). Speaking About Muhammad, Speaking for Muslims. Critical Inquiry 37 (4):806-821.
- Andrew F. March (2011). Theocrats Living Under Secular Law: An External Engagement with Islamic Legal Theory. Journal of Political Philosophy 19 (1):28-51.
- Andrew F. March (2010). What Lies Beyond Same-Sex Marriage? Marriage, Reproductive Freedom and Future Persons in Liberal Public Justification. Journal of Applied Philosophy 27 (1):39-58.
- Andrew F. March (2007). Reading Tariq Ramadan: Political Liberalism, Islam, and "Overlapping Consensus". Ethics and International Affairs 21 (4):399–413.
- Andrew F. March (2006). Liberal Citizenship and the Search for an Overlapping Consensus: The Case of Muslim Minorities. Philosophy and Public Affairs 34 (4):373–421.
- Andrew F. March, Marriage, Equality and Subsidizing Families in Liberal Public Justification: Is There a Right to Polygamy?
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: