- Ann E. Mills & Edward M. Spencer (2005). Values Based Decision Making: A Tool for Achieving the Goals of Healthcare. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 17 (1):18-32.
- Ann E. Mills & Edward M. Spencer (2003). Evidence-Based Medecine: Why Clinical Ethicists Should Be Concerned. HEC Forum 15 (3):231-244.
- Ann E. Mills, Patricia Tereskerz & Walt Davis (2005). Is Evaluating Ethics Consultation on the Basis of Cost a Good Idea? Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14 (1):57-64.
- Ann E. Mills, Mary V. Rorty & Edward M. Spencer (2006). Introduction: Ethics Committees and Failure to Thrive. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 18 (4):279-286.
- Mary V. Rorty, Patricia H. Werhane & Ann E. Mills (2004). The Rashomon Effect: Organization Ethics in Health Care. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 16 (2):75-94.
- Ann E. Mills & Mary V. Rorty (2002). Total Quality Management and the Silent Patient. Business Ethics Quarterly 12 (4):481-504.
- Ann E. Mills, Mary V. Rorty & Patricia H. Werhane (2003). Complexity and the Role of Ethics in Health Care. Emergence: Complexity and Organization 5 (3):6-21.
- Ann E. Mills & Edward M. Spencer (2001). Organization Ethics or Compliance: Which Will Articulate Values for the United States' Healthcare System? [REVIEW] HEC Forum 13 (4):329-343.
- Edward M. Spencer & Ann E. Mills (1999). Ethics in Health Care Organizations. HEC Forum 11 (4):323-332.
- Simona Giordano, Kenneth Gundle, John Harris, Anne Hunsaker Hawkins, Matti Häyry, Kenneth V. Iserson, Greg Loeben, Terrance McConnell & Ann E. Mills (2005). Walt Davis, MD, MA, is Assistant Professor, Director of Graduate Education and a Member of the University of Virginia's Clinical Ethics Service, at the Center for Biomedical Ethics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia. Raanon Gillon, MD, is the Former Editor of the Journal of Medical Ethics and Emeritus Professor of Medical Ethics, Imperial College, London, England. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 14:1-2.
- Bette Anton, Edward M. Spencer, Ann E. Mills & Carlton Hegwood (2000). CQ Sources/Bibliography. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 9 (2):239-241.
- Ann E. Mills, Mary V. Rorty & Patricia H. Werhane (2006). Clinical Ethics and the Managerial Revolution in American Healthcare. Journal of Clinical Ethics 17 (2):181.
- Mary V. Rorty, Ann E. Mills & Patricia H. Werhane (2007). Institutional Practices, Ethics, and the Physician. In Rosamond Rhodes, Leslie Francis & Anita Silvers (eds.), The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics. Blackwell Pub.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: