- On Authorship, Collaboration Paisley Livingston, Paraphrasing Poetry & Somatic Style (2011). Index: Volume 69. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 69 (4).
- Lisa Bortolotti & Matthew Broome (2009). A Role for Ownership and Authorship in the Analysis of Thought Insertion. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 8 (2):205-224.
- Elise Smith & Bryn Williams-Jones (2012). Authorship and Responsibility in Health Sciences Research: A Review of Procedures for Fairly Allocating Authorship in Multi-Author Studies. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 18 (2):199-212.
- Christy Mag Uidhir (2012). Comics & Collective Authorship. In Aaron Meskin & Roy T. Cook (eds.), Art of Comics: A Philosophical Approach. Wiley-Blackwell
- Muriel Bebeau & Verna Monson (2011). Authorship and Publication Practices in the Social Sciences: Historical Reflections on Current Practices. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (2):365-388.
- Francis Macrina (2011). Teaching Authorship and Publication Practices in the Biomedical and Life Sciences. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (2):341-354.
- T. Prabhakar Clement (2014). Authorship Matrix: A Rational Approach to Quantify Individual Contributions and Responsibilities in Multi-Author Scientific Articles. Science and Engineering Ethics 20 (2):345-361.
- Dena Plemmons (2011). A Broader Discussion of Authorship. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (2):389-398.
- Laura Welfare & Corrine Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Eugen Tarnow (1999). The Authorship List in Science: Junior Physicists' Perceptions of Who Appears and Why. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 5 (1):73-88.
- Matko Marušić, Jadranka Božikov, Vedran Katavić, Darko Hren, Marko Kljaković-Gašpić & Ana Marušić (2004). Authorship in a Small Medical Journal: A Study of Contributorship Statements by Corresponding Authors. Science and Engineering Ethics 10 (3):493-502.
- Jason Borenstein (2011). Responsible Authorship in Engineering Fields: An Overview of Current Ethical Challenges. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (2):355-364.
- Darko Hren, Dario Sambunjak, Matko Marušić & Ana Marušić (2013). Medical Students' Decisions About Authorship in Disputable Situations: Intervention Study. Science and Engineering Ethics 19 (2):641-651.
- Thomas Erren, Michael Erren & David Shaw (2013). Peer Reviewers Can Meet Journals’ Criteria for Authorship. British Medical Journal 346:f166.
- Barton Moffatt (2013). Orphan Papers and Ghostwriting: The Case Against the ICMJE Criterion of Authorship. Accountability in Research 20 (2): 59-71.
- Anne Hudson Jones (2003). Can Authorship Policies Help Prevent Scientific Misconduct? What Role for Scientific Societies? Science and Engineering Ethics 9 (2):243-256.
- David Shaw (2011). The Authorless Paper: The ICMJE’s Definition of Authorship is Illogical and Unethical. British Medical Journal 343 (7831):999.
- Barton Moffatt (2011). Responsible Authorship: Why Researchers Must Forgo Honorary Authorship. Accountability in Research 18 (2):76-90.
- Michael Kalichman (2011). Overview: Underserved Areas of Education in the Responsible Conduct of Research: Authorship. Science and Engineering Ethics 17 (2):335-339.
- Mary Rose & Karla Fischer (1995). Policies and Perspectives on Authorship. Science and Engineering Ethics 1 (4):361-370.
- Daniela Cutas & David Shaw (2015). Writers Blocked: On the Wrongs of Research Co-Authorship and Some Possible Strategies for Improvement. Science and Engineering Ethics 21 (5):1315-1329.
- Jaime A. Teixeira da Silva & Judit Dobránszki (forthcoming). Multiple Authorship in Scientific Manuscripts: Ethical Challenges, Ghost and Guest/Gift Authorship, and the Cultural/Disciplinary Perspective. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-16.
- Christy Mag Uidhir (2011). Minimal Authorship (of Sorts). Philosophical Studies 154 (3):373-387.
- Jennifer Duke-Yonge (2013). Ownership, Authorship and External Justification. Acta Analytica 28 (2):237-252.
- Corrine R. Sackett (2010). Authorship in Student-Faculty Collaborative Research: Perceptions of Current and Best Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (3):199-215.
- Christy Mag Uidhir (2011). Minimal Authorship (of Sorts). Philosophical Studies 154 (3):373 - 387.
- Elise Smith, Matthew Hunt & Zubin Master (2014). Authorship Ethics in Global Health Research Partnerships Between Researchers From Low or Middle Income Countries and High Income Countries. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):42.
- Magne Nylenna, Frode Fagerbakk & Peter Kierulf (2014). Authorship: Attitudes and Practice Among Norwegian Researchers. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):53.
- Mahsa Izadinia (2014). Authorship: The Hidden Voices of Postgraduate TEFL Students in Iran. Journal of Academic Ethics 12 (4):317-331.
- Alex Michalos (2010). Observations on Unacknowledged Authorship From Homer to Now. Journal of Academic Ethics 8 (4):253-258.
- Jesús Zamora Bonilla (2012). The Nature of Co-Authorship: A Note on Recognition Sharing and Scientific Argumentation. Synthese (1):1-12.
- Flora Colledge, Bernice Elger & David Shaw (2013). “Conferring Authorship”: Biobank Stakeholders’ Experiences with Publication Credit in Collaborative Research. PLoS ONE 8:e76686.
- Anton Killin (2015). Works, Authors, Co‐Authorship, and Power: A Response to Hick. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 73 (3):334-337.
- Ritesh G. Menezes, Magdy A. Kharoshah, Mohammed Madadin, Vijaya Marakala, Savita Lasrado & Dalal M. Al Tamimi (forthcoming). Authorship: Few Myths and Misconceptions. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-5.
- Pascal Borry, Paul Schotsmans & Kris Dierickx (2006). Author, Contributor or Just a Signer? A Quantitative Analysis of Authorship Trends in the Field of Bioethics. Bioethics 20 (4):213–220.
- Justin Solomon (2009). Programmers, Professors, and Parasites: Credit and Co-Authorship in Computer Science. Science and Engineering Ethics 15 (4):467-489.
- Daniel Berthold-Bond (2011). The Ethics of Authorship: Communication, Seduction, and Death in Hegel and Kierkegaard. Fordham University Press.
- Sean Burke (2008/2010). The Ethics of Writing: Authorship and Legacy in Plato and Nietzsche. Edinburgh University Press.
- G. J. Dorleijn, Ralf Grüttemeier & Liesbeth Korthals Altes (eds.) (2010). Authorship Revisited: Conceptions of Authorship Around 1900 and 2000. Peeters.
- Henk Aarts, Ruud Custers & Daniel M. Wegner (2005). On the Inference of Personal Authorship: Enhancing Experienced Agency by Priming Effect Information☆. Consciousness and Cognition 14 (3):439-458.
- Jeffrey P. Ebert & Daniel M. Wegner (2010). Time Warp: Authorship Shapes the Perceived Timing of Actions and Events. Consciousness and Cognition 19 (1):481-489.
- J. Kovacs (2013). Honorary Authorship Epidemic in Scholarly Publications? How the Current Use of Citation-Based Evaluative Metrics Make (Pseudo)Honorary Authors From Honest Contributors of Every Multi-Author Article. Journal of Medical Ethics 39 (8):509-512.
- Gottfried Vosgerau & Martin Voss (2014). Authorship and Control Over Thoughts. Mind and Language 29 (5):534-565.
- David B. Resnik & Zubin Master (2011). Criteria for Authorship in Bioethics. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (10):17 - 21.
- Eddy Nahmias (2005). Agency, Authorship, and Illusion. Consciousness and Cognition 14 (4):771-785.
- S. JoneS, L. Dewit, C. Fernyhough & E. MEins (2008). A New Spin on the Wheel of Fortune: Priming of Action-Authorship Judgements and Relation to Psychosis-Like Experiences. Consciousness and Cognition 17 (3):576-586.
- Sherri Irvin (2005). Appropriation and Authorship in Contemporary Art. British Journal of Aesthetics 45 (2):123-137.
- K. Brad Wray (2006). Scientific Authorship in the Age of Collaborative Research. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A 37 (3):505-514.
- Paisley Livingston, Authorship.
- B. Pignatelli (2005). Authorship Ignorance: Views of Researchers in French Clinical Settings. Journal of Medical Ethics 31 (10):578-581.
|1 — 50 / 817||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: