- Ben A. Minteer (2014). Judith A. Layzer: Open For Business: Conservatives’ Opposition to Environmental Regulation. Environmental Ethics 36 (4):507-508.
- Ben A. Minteer (2012). Geoengineering and Ecological Ethics in the Anthropocene. BioScience 62 (10):857-858.
- Ben A. Minteer (2012). Refounding Environmental Ethics: Pragmatism, Principle, and Practice. Temple University Press.
- Kirsten M. Parris, Sarah C. McCall, Michael A. McCarthy, Ben A. Minteer, Katie Steele, Sarah Bekessy & Fabien Medvecky (2010). Assessing Ethical Trade-Offs in Ecological Field Studies. Journal of Applied Ecology 47 (1):227-234.
- Ben A. Minteer (ed.) (2009). Nature in Common?: Environmental Ethics and the Contested Foundations of Environmental Policy. Temple University Press.
- Ben A. Minteer (2009). Unity Among Environmentalists? Debating the Values-Policy Link in Environmental Ethics. In Nature in Common?: Environmental Ethics and the Contested Foundations of Environmental Policy. Temple University Press
- Ben A. Minteer (2008). Biocentric Farming? Environmental Ethics 30 (4):341-359.
- Ben A. Minteer & James P. Collins (2008). From Environmental to Ecological Ethics: Toward a Practical Ethics for Ecologists and Conservationists. Science and Engineering Ethics 14 (4):483-501.
- Ben A. Minteer, James P. Collins & Stephanie J. Bird (2008). Editors' Overview: The Emergence of Ecological Ethics. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 14 (4):473-481.
- Robert Frodeman, Dale Jamieson, J. Baird Callicott, Stephen M. Gardiner, Lori Gruen, Irene J. Klaver, Eugene Hargrove, Ben A. Minteer, Bryan Norton, Clare Palmer, Holmes Rolston, Ricardo Rozzi, James P. Sterba, William M. Throop & Victoria Davion (2007). Commentary on the Future of Environmental Philosophy. Ethics and the Environment 12 (2):117 - 150.
- Ben A. Minteer (2007). The Future of Environmental Philosophy. Ethics and the Environment 12 (2):132-133.
- Ben A. Minteer & Elizabeth A. Corley (2007). Conservation or Preservation? A Qualitative Study of the Conceptual Foundations of Natural Resource Management. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 20 (4):307-333.
- Ben A. Minteer (2005). Environmental Philosophy and the Public Interest: A Pragmatic Reconciliation. Environmental Values 14 (1):37 - 60.
- Ben A. Minteer, Elizabeth A. Corley & Robert E. Manning (2004). Environmental Ethics Beyond Principle? The Case for a Pragmatic Contextualism. Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 17 (2):131-156.
- Ben A. Minteer (2003). Wolves and Human Communities. Environmental Ethics 25 (2):207-210.
- Ben A. Minteer & Bob Pepperman Taylor (eds.) (2002). Democracy and the Claims of Nature: Critical Perspectives for a New Century. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Ben A. Minteer (2001). Intrinsic Value for Pragmatists? Environmental Ethics 23 (1):57-75.
- Ben A. Minteer (2001). Wilderness and the Wise Province: Benton Mackaye's Pragmatic Vision. Philosophy and Geography 4 (2):185 – 202.
- Ben A. Minteer & Robert E. Manning (2000). Convergence in Environmental Values: An Empirical and Conceptual Defense. Ethics, Place and Environment 3 (1):47 – 60.
- Ben A. Minteer & Robert E. Manning (1999). Pragmatism in Environmental Ethics: Democracy, Pluralism, and the Management of Nature. Environmental Ethics 21 (2):191-207.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: