- Lammertjan Dam & Bert Scholtens (2013). Ownership Concentration and CSR Policy of European Multinational Enterprises. Journal of Business Ethics 118 (1):117-126.score: 1
- Jos Leys, Bert Scholtens, Henry Schäfer, Wim Vandekerckhove, Kristian Alm & Silvana Signori (2011). Post Scripta–An Owl's View. In Wim Vandekerckhove, Jos Leys, Kristian Alm, Bert Scholtens, Silvana Signori & Henry Schäfer (eds.), Responsible Investment in Times of Turmoil. Springer 221.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens (2009). Corporate Social Responsibility in the International Banking Industry. Journal of Business Ethics 86 (2):159 - 175.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens & Lammertjan Dam (2007). Cultural Values and International Differences in Business Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics 75 (3):273 - 284.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens & Riikka Sievänen (2013). Drivers of Socially Responsible Investing: A Case Study of Four Nordic Countries. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 115 (3):605-616.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens (2006). Finance as a Driver of Corporate Social Responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics 68 (1):19 - 33.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens & Laura Spierdijk (2007). Lemons and Timber. The Case of Tropical Timber Investment Funds in the Netherlands. Philosophica 80:105-119.score: 1
- Bert Scholtens (2010). The Environmental Performance of Dutch Government Bond Funds. Journal of Business Ethics 92 (1):117 - 130.score: 1
- Riikka Sievänen, Hannu Rita & Bert Scholtens (2013). The Drivers of Responsible Investment: The Case of European Pension Funds. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 117 (1):137-151.score: 1
- Emiel van Duuren, Auke Plantinga & Bert Scholtens (forthcoming). ESG Integration and the Investment Management Process: Fundamental Investing Reinvented. Journal of Business Ethics.score: 1
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: