- Louis Renoult, Patrick Sr Davidson, Daniela J. Palombo, Morris Moscovitch & Brian Levine (2012). Personal Semantics: At the Crossroads of Semantic and Episodic Memory. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 16 (11):550-558.
- Brian Levine (1999). Methodology of Frontal and Executive Function. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 3 (1):42.
- Jeffrey P. Toth, Brian Levine, Donald T. Stuss, Alfred Oh, Gordon Winocur & Nachshon Meiran (1995). Dissociation of Processes Underlying Spatial S-R Compatibility: Evidence for the Independent Influence of What and Where. Consciousness and Cognition 4 (4):483-501.
- Brian Levine (1999). Books Etcetera-Methodology of Frontal and Executive Function. Trends in Cognitive Sciences 3 (1).
- Brian Levine, Tom A. Schweizer, Charlene O'Connor, Gary Turner, Susan Gillingham, Donald T. Stuss, Tom Manly & Ian H. Robertson (2011). Rehabilitation of Executive Functioning in Patients with Frontal Lobe Brain Damage with Goal Management Training. Frontiers Human Neuroscience 5.
- Brian Levine (2000). Self-Regulation and Autonoetic Consciousness. In Endel Tulving (ed.), Memory, Consciousness, and the Brain: The Tallinn Conference. Psychology Press/Taylor & Francis
- Donald T. Stuss, Michael P. Alexander, Darlene Floden, Malcolm A. Binns, Brian Levine, Anthony R. Mcintosh, Natasha Raiah & Stephanie I. Hevenor (2002). Evidence From Focal Lesions in Humans. In Donald T. Stuss & Robert T. Knight (eds.), Principles of Frontal Lobe Function. Oxford University Press
- Gary R. Turner & Brian Levine (2004). Disorders of Executive Functioning and Self-Awareness. In Jennie Ponsford (ed.), Cognitive and Behavioral Rehabilitation: From Neurobiology to Clinical Practice. Guilford Press 224-268.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: