- Brian R. Cornwell, Aron K. Barbey & W. Kyle Simmons (2004). The Embodied Bases of Supernatural Concepts. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 27 (6):735-736.
- William Cornwell (1997). Where Ethics and Epistemology Meet: Michael R. DePaul's Balance and Refinement. [REVIEW] Journal of Value Inquiry 31 (3):399-406.
- R. Elisabeth Cornwell, Craig T. Palmer & Hasker P. Davis (2000). More Women (and Men) That Never Evolved. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 23 (4):598-599.
- John E. Petersen, W. Michael Kemp, Rick Bartleson, Walter R. Boynton, Chung-chi Chen, Jeffrey C. Cornwell, Robert H. Gardner, Deborah C. Hinkle, Edward D. Houde, Thomas C. Malone, William P. Mowitt, Laura Murray, Lawrence P. Sanford, J. Court Stevenson, Karen L. Sundberg & Steve E. Suttles (2003). Multiscale Experiments in Coastal Ecology: Improving Realism and Advancing Theory. BioScience 53 (12):1181.
- John E. Petersen, W. Michael Kemp, Rick Bartleson, Walter R. Boynton, Chung-Chi Chen, Jeffrey C. Cornwell, Robert H. Gardner, Deborah C. Hinkle, Edward D. Houde & Thomas C. Malone (2003). Multiscale Experiments in Coastal Ecology: Improving Realism and Advancing Theory. BioScience 53 (12):1181-1197.
- William Cornwell (2002). Epistemological Holism and Semantic Holism. In Perspectives on Coherentism. Aylmer, QuÃ©Bec: Ã‰Ditions Du Scribe
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal (2001). J. B. Braden and S. Proost, Editors, the Economic Theory of Environmental Policy in a Federal System; A. Cornwell and J. Creedy, Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare; G. Atkinson, R. Dubourg, K. Hamilton, M. Munasinghe, D. Pearce, and C. Young, Measuring Sustainable Development: Macroeconomics and the Environment; R. Nau, E. Gronn, M. Machina, and O. Bergland, Editors, Economic and Environmental Risk and Uncertainty: New Models and Methods. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 14 (1):97-103.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: