- C. Maria Keet & Alessandro Artale (2008). Representing and Reasoning Over a Taxonomy of Part-Whole Relations. Applied Ontology 3 (1-2):91-110.
- C. Maria Keet, Toward Cross-Granular Querying Over Modularized Ontologies.
- C. Maria Keet, Granulation with Indistinguishability, Equivalence, or Similarity.
- Zubeida Casmod Khan & C. Maria Keet, Addressing Issues in Foundational Ontology Mediation.
- C. Maria Keet (2003). Towards a Resolution of Terrorism Using Game Theory. In Luke Ashworth & Maura Adshead (eds.), Limerick Papers in Politics and Public Administration.
- C. Maria Keet (2006). Representations of the Ecological Niche. In B. Klein, I. Johansson & T. Roth-Berghofer (eds.), Third International Workshop on Philosophy and Informatics (WSPI2006), Saarbrucken, Germany. 3-4 May 2006. IFOMIS Reports
- C. Maria Keet, A Formal Comparison of Conceptual Data Modeling Languages.
- C. Maria Keet, Enhancing Identification Mechanisms in UML Class.
- C. Maria Keet, Rough Subsumption Reasoning with rOWL.
- C. Maria Keet, A Taxonomy of Types of Granularity.
- C. Maria Keet, Essential and Mandatory Part-Whole Relations in Conceptual Data Models.
- Politecnico di Milano, Christina Tziviskou & C. Maria Keet, A Meta-Model for Ontologies with ORM.
- C. Maria Keet, Unifying Industry-Grade Class-Based Conceptual Data Modeling Languages with CMcom.
- C. Maria Keet, Factors Affecting Ontology Development in Ecology.
- M. Scott Marshall, C. Maria Keet & Marco Roos, A Survey of Requirements for Automated Reasoning Services for Bio-Ontologies in OWL.
- C. Maria Keet (2012). Artificial Intelligence: The Basics. International Studies in the Philosophy of Science 26 (3):351-354.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: