- Angela Woods, Nev Jones, Marco Bernini, Felicity Callard, Ben Alderson-Day, Johanna Badcock, Vaughn Bell, Chris Cook, Thomas Csordas, Clara Humpston, Joel Krueger, Frank Laroi, Simon McCarthy-Jones, Peter Moseley, Hilary Powell, Andrea Raballo, David Smailes & Charles Fernyhough, Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Phenomenology of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations.
- Simon McCarthy-Jones & Charles Fernyhough (2011). The Varieties of Inner Speech: Links Between Quality of Inner Speech and Psychopathological Variables in a Sample of Young Adults. Consciousness and Cognition 20 (4):1586-1593.
- Charles Fernyhough & Simon McCarthy-Jones (2013). 5 Thinking Aloud About Mental Voices. In Fiona Macpherson & Dimitris Platchias (eds.), Hallucination. MIT Press 87.
- Ben Alderson-Day, Simon McCarthy-Jones, Sarah Bedford, Hannah Collins, Holly Dunne, Chloe Rooke & Charles Fernyhough (2014). Shot Through with Voices: Dissociation Mediates the Relationship Between Varieties of Inner Speech and Auditory Hallucination Proneness. Consciousness and Cognition 27:288-296.
- Ben Alderson-Day & Charles Fernyhough (2014). More Than One Voice: Investigating the Phenomenological Properties of Inner Speech Requires a Variety of Methods. Consciousness and Cognition 24:113-114.
- Simon R. Jones, Charles Fernyhough & Frank Larøi (2010). A Phenomenological Survey of Auditory Verbal Hallucinations in the Hypnagogic and Hypnopompic States. Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences 9 (2):213-224.
- Simon R. Jones & Charles Fernyhough (2008). Talking Back to the Spirits: The Voices and Visions of Emanuel Swedenborg. History of the Human Sciences 21 (1):1-31.
- Simon McCarthy-Jones & Charles Fernyhough (2014). Corrigendum to “The Varieties of Inner Speech: Links Between Quality of Inner Speech and Psychopathological Variables in a Sample of Young Adults” [Consciousness and Cognition 20 1586–1593]. [REVIEW] Consciousness and Cognition 23:40-41.
- Elizabeth Meins, Charles Fernyhough & Jayne Harris-Waller (2014). Is Mind-Mindedness Trait-Like or a Quality of Close Relationships? Evidence From Descriptions of Significant Others, Famous People, and Works of Art. Cognition 130 (3):417-427.
- Charles Fernyhough (2005). What is Internalised? Dialogic Cognitive Representations and the Mediated Mind. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 28 (5):698-699.
- Charles Fernyhough (2009). What Can We Say About the Inner Experience of the Young Child? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 32 (2):143-144.
- Charles Fernyhough (2004). More Than a Context for Learning? The Epistemic Triangle and the Dialogic Mind. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 27 (1):104-105.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: