- Randall E. Auxier & Phillip S. Seng (eds.) (2008). The Wizard of Oz and Philosophy. Open Court.
- Jacob M. Held (ed.) (2011). Dr. Seuss and Philosophy: Oh, the Thinks You Can Think! Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- Bluitgen KÃ¥re (2009). Picturing the Prophets: Should Art Create Doubt?: Children's Literature -- History and Criticism. Journal of the History of Philosophy 47 (3):10-14.
- Donna Varga (2009). Babes in the Woods: Wilderness Aesthetics in Children's Stories and Toys, 1830-1915. Society and Animals 17 (3):187-205.
- Richard Greene & Rachel Robison (eds.) (2009). The Golden Compass and Philosophy. Open Court.
- John Tyerman Williams (1996). Pooh and the Philosophers: In Which It is Shown That All of Western Philosophy is Merely a Preamble to Winnie-the-Pooh. Dutton Books.
- John Tyerman Williams (1995). Pooh and the Philosophers. Methuen.
- Rama Lohani-Chase (2009). Political (W) Holes: Post-Colonial Identity, Contingency of Meaning and History in Salman Rushdie's Midnight's Children. Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry 4 (10):32-45.
- Kathleen R. Johnson (1996). The Ambiguous Terrain of Petkeeping in Children's Realistic Animal Stories. Society and Animals 4 (1):1-17.
- Nadia Chernyak, Tamar Kushnir, Katherine M. Sullivan & Qi Wang (2013). A Comparison of American and Nepalese Children's Concepts of Freedom of Choice and Social Constraint. Cognitive Science 37 (7):1343-1355.
- Evan I. Schwartz (2009). Finding Oz: How L. Frank Baum Discovered the Great American Story. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Kyung Eun Jahng (2012). Rethinking the History of Education for Asian-American Children in California in the Second Half of the Nineteenth Century. Educational Philosophy and Theory 45 (3):301-317.
- Sharon Jessop (2011). Children's Participation: An Arendtian Criticism. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (9):979-996.
- Shmuel Blitz (1998). Bedtime Stories of Jewish Values. Mesorah Publications.
- Robin T. Peterson (2002). The Depiction of African American Children's Activities in Television Commercials: An Assessment. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 36 (4):303 - 313.
- Stephen H. Chen, Qing Zhou, Yuuko Uchikoshi & Silvia A. Bunge (2014). Variations on the Bilingual Advantage? Links of Chinese and English Proficiency to Chinese American Children's Self-Regulation. Frontiers in Psychology 5.
- Frederick C. Beiser (2009). Diotima's Children: German Aesthetic Rationalism From Leibniz to Lessing. OUP Oxford.
- Frederick C. Beiser (2009). Diotima's Children: German Aesthetic Rationalism From Leibniz to Lessing. Oxford University Press Uk.
- Frederick C. Beiser (2011). Diotima's Children: German Aesthetic Rationalism From Leibniz to Lessing. Oxford University Press Uk.
- E. D. Hirsch (2006). The Knowledge Deficit: Closing the Shocking Education Gap for American Children. Houghton Mifflin.
- Patrick Madigan (2008). The Children's Crusade: Medieval History, Modern Mythhistory. By Gary Dickson. Heythrop Journal 49 (6):1068-1069.
- Mădălina Moraru (2012). The Children's Crusade: Medieval History, Modern Mythistory. By Gary Dickson. The European Legacy 17 (3):418 - 419.
- H. N. Christensen (1986). Children's Stories and Adult Attitudes Toward the Use of Animals in Biomedical Research and Testing. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 29 (4):573.
- Thomas F. Madden (2010). Gary Dickson, The Children's Crusade: Medieval History, Modern Mythistory. Basingstoke, Eng., and New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2008. Pp. Xvii, 246; 13 Black-and-White Figures and 1 Map. $35. [REVIEW] Speculum 85 (1):134-136.
- Deborah Kelemen (2003). British and American Children's Preferences for Teleo-Functional Explanations of the Natural World. Cognition 88 (2):201-221.
- Jürgen Streeck & Kathryn Harrison (2015). Children’s Interaction in an Urban Face-to-Face Society: The Case of a South-American Plaza. Pragmatics and Society 6 (3):305-337.
- Shira Wolosky (2010). Children's Literature: A Reader's History From Aesop to Harry Potter. Common Knowledge 16 (1):160-160.
- Heraldo Aparecido Silva & Fernanda Antônia Barbosa da Mota (2013). Aspectos da educação da criança na história da filosofia da educação: a perspectiva de filósofos e educadores // Aspects of children's education in the history of philosophy of education: the perspective of philosophers and educators. Conjectura: Filosofia E Educação 18 (2):65-77.
- Herbert Spiegelberg (1992). Memories of My American Life for My American Children and Children's Children. Human Studies 15 (4):364 - 377.
- Heraldo Aparecido Silva & Fernanda Antônia Barbosa da Mota (2013). Aspectos da educação da criança na história da filosofia da educação: a perspectiva de filósofos e educadores // Aspects of children's education in the history of philosophy of education: the perspective of philosophers and educators. Conjectura: Filosofia E Educação 18.
- Martin Jay (2002). Lafayette's Children: The American Reception of French Liberalism. Substance 31 (1):9-26.
- Ronald J. Goldman & Juliette D. G. Goldman (1982). Children's Perceptions of Length of Gestation Period, the Birth Exit, and Birth Necessity Explanations: A Cross-National Study of Australian, English, North American and Swedish Children. Journal of Biosocial Science 14 (1):109-121.
- Kalpana Mukunda Iyengar & Howard L. Smith (2016). Asian Indian American Children's Creative Writing: An Approach for Cultural Preservation. Educational Studies 52 (2):95-118.
- Dominique Marshall (2012). 17 Birth Registration and the Promotion of Children's Rights in the Interwar Years: The Save the Children International Union's Conference on the African Child, and Herbert Hoover's American Child Health Association. Proceedings of the British Academy 182:449.
- Evan I. Schwartz (2009). Finding Oz: How L. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Vasiliki Spiliotopoulou-Papantoniou (2007). Models of the Universe: Children's Experiences and Evidence From the History of Science. Science and Education 16 (7-8):801-833.
- Shira Wolosky Weiss (2010). Children's Literature: A Reader's History From Aesop to Harry Potter (Review). Common Knowledge 16 (1):160.
- Dan Flores (forthcoming). Nature's Children: Environmental History as Human Natural History. Human/Nature: Biology, Culture, and Environmental History.
- Peter Simpson (1991). Aristotle's Criticism of Socrates' Communism of Wives and Children. Apeiron 24 (2).
- Clevis Headley (2001). Race, African American Philosophy, and Africana Philosophy: A Critical Reading of Lewis Gordon's Her Majesty's Other Children. Philosophia Africana 4 (1):43-60.
- Joanna Clyne (2008). History's Children: History Wars in the Classroom [Book Review]. Agora 43 (4):69.
- Daniel M. Bell (1998). “Men of Stone and Children of Struggle”: Latin American Liberationists at the End of History. Modern Theology 14 (1):113-141.
- Grace Clare Robinson (2015). The Stories We Live By: Narrative in Ethical Enquiry with Children. Childhood and Philosophy 10 (20):305-330.
- Feliz Molina (2013). Readymades in the Social Sphere: An Interview with Daniel Peltz. Continent 3 (1):17-24.
- Philip Cam & Ken Rinkel (1993). Thinking Stories Philosophical Inquiry for Children.
- M. Spriggs (2004). Commodification of Children Again and Non-Disclosure Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis for Huntington's Disease. Journal of Medical Ethics 30 (6):538-538.
- Robert Mayhew (1996). Aristotle's Criticism of Plato's Communism of Women and Children. Apeiron 29 (3):231 - 248.
- Patrick Madigan (2011). The Sorrow That Dare Not Say its Name: The Inadequate Father, the Motor of History. Heythrop Journal 52 (5):739-750.
- James R. Anderson & Mark Krailo (2011). The Children's Oncology Group Routinely Applies “Lack of Efficacy” Interim Monitoring to Its Randomized Clinical Trials. American Journal of Bioethics 11 (3):18-19.
- C. E. Tidhar & S. Peri (1988). Deceitful Behaviour in Situation Comedy: Effects on Children's Perception of Social Reality. Journal of Moral Education 16 (2):61-76.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: