- Christian J. Emden (2014). Nietzsche's Naturalism: Philosophy and the Life Sciences in the Nineteenth Century. Cambridge University Press.
- Christian J. Emden (2014). Political Realism Naturalized: Nietzsche on the State, Morality, and Human Nature. In Barry Stocker & Manuel Knoll (eds.), Nietzsche as Political Philosopher. De Gruyter 313-344.
- Steven G. Crowell & Christian J. Emden (2012). Georgina Born is Professor of Music and Anthropology at the University of Oxford. Previously, She Was Professor of Sociology, Anthropology, and Music at the University of Cambridge. Honorary Professor of Anthropol-Ogy at University College London and a Fellow of the Center for Cultural Sociology at Yale University, She is the Author of Rationalizing Culture. [REVIEW] In Christian Emden & David R. Midgley (eds.), Beyond Habermas: Democracy, Knowledge, and the Public Sphere. Berghahn Books 218.
- Christian J. Emden (2011). Rhythmus beim frühen Nietzsche (review). Journal of Nietzsche Studies 41 (1):125-126.
- Christian J. Emden (2010). Constitutional Theory, 1928: Carl Schmitt and the Rechtsstaat. Telos: Critical Theory of the Contemporary 2010 (153):179-192.
- Christian J. Emden (2008). Carl Schmitt, Hannah Arendt, and the Limits of Liberalism. Telos: Critical Theory of the Contemporary 2008 (142):110-134.
- Christian J. Emden (2006). Nietzsche and Rée: A Star Friendship. Review of Metaphysics 60 (2):424-426.
- Christian J. Emden (2006). Toward a Critical Historicism: History and Politics in Nietzsche's Second “Untimely Meditation”. Modern Intellectual History 3 (1):1-31.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: