- David Hollenbach (1988). Justice, Peace, and Human Rights: American Catholic Social Ethics in a Pluralistic World. Crossroad.
- Hsiang-Yi Lin & Daisy Tai-Hsing Day (2014). A Study of Aging Topic Focusing on the Catholic Social Doctrine and Sen's Capability Approach. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 13 (37):125-147.
- J. Bryan Hehir (1992). Policy Arguments in a Public Church: Catholic Social Ethics and Bioethics. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 17 (3):347-364.
- Martínez Martínez & Julio Luis (2011). Moral Social y Espiritualidad: Una Co(I)Nspiración Necesaria. Sal Terrae.
- Lloyd Sandelands (2009). The Business of Business is the Human Person: Lessons From the Catholic Social Tradition. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 85 (1):93 - 101.
- Kathleen McCarthy (1996). Problems Encountered by the Ukrainian Catholic Church in Australia. The Australasian Catholic Record 73 (1):38.
- A. M. Mealey (2012). Book Review: Charles E. Curran, The Social Mission of the U. S. Catholic Church: A Theological Perspective. [REVIEW] Studies in Christian Ethics 25 (1):93-96.
- Daniel Cosacchi (2014). Catholic Theological Ethics Past, Present, and Future: The Trento Conference Edited by James F. Keenan, And: The Social Mission of the US Catholic Church: A Theological Perspective by Charles E. Curran. Journal of the Society of Christian Ethics 34 (1):216-218.
- Jacques Maritain (1951). Man and the State. Catholic University of America Press.
- Basil Cole (2011). Church, State, and Society: An Introduction to Catholic Social Doctrine by J. Brian Benestad. The National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly 11 (4):803-805.
- Armand Jean Baldwin (1957). Christian Principles of Political Science. Latrobe, Pa.,Archabbey Press.
- Franz Böckle & Theo Beemer (eds.) (1969). Dilemmas of Tomorrow's World. New York, Paulist Press.
- Francis J. Connell (1946). Morals in Politics and Professions. Westminster, Md.,Newman Bookshop.
- Charles E. Curran (1996). History and Contemporary Issues: Studies in Moral Theology. Continuum.
- Carol] Jackson (1947). Designs for Christian Living. New York, Sheed & Ward.
- Jacques Maritain (1954). Man & the State. London, Hollis & Carter.
- Margaret M. Press & Neil Brown (eds.) (1984). Faith and Culture: A Pastoral Perspective. Catholic Institute of Sydney.
- A. L. H. (1951). Catholic Social Thought: Its Approach to Contemporary Problems. [REVIEW] Journal of Philosophy 48 (14):453-454.
- Gerard Magill (2007). A Church That Can and Cannot Change: The Development of Catholic Moral Teaching. By John T. Noonan Jr, Social Traps and the Problem of Trust. By Bo Rothstein, Living Together & Christian Ethics. By Adrian Thatcher and More Lasting Unions: Christianity, the Family, and Society. By Stephen G. Post. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 48 (4):647–649.
- David Cox (1951). Melvin J. Williams, "Catholic Social Thought: Its Approach to Contemporary Problems". [REVIEW] Philosophical Forum 9:34.
- Joseph P. Fitzpatrick (1988). The Hispanic Poor in the American Catholic Middle-Class Church in The Church and Social Justice: Latin American Perspectives. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 63 (249):189-200.
- Melvin J. Williams (1951). Catholic Social Thought: Its Approach to Contemporary Problems. Journal of Philosophy 48 (14):453-454.
- Innocent-Maria V. Szaniszlo (2011). The Process of Democratization and Political Communication in the Roman Catholic Church. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 10 (29):26-42.
- Patrick Heavey (2013). The Place of God in Synthetic Biology: How Will the Catholic Church Respond? Bioethics 27 (1):36-47.
- Ciprian Ghisa (2014). The Greek-Catholic Church In Romania Facing The Challenges Of The Post-Modern Society. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 13 (38):195-219.
- John Sniegocki (2009). Catholic Social Teaching and Economic Globalization: The Quest for Alternatives. Marquette University Press.
- James F. Caccamo (2009). The Ethics of Branding in the Age of Ubiquitous Media: Insights From Catholic Social Teaching. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 90 (3):301 - 313.
- Richard Marens (2005). Timing is Everything: Historical Contingency as a Factor in the Impact of Catholic Social Teaching Upon Managerial Practices. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 57 (3):285 - 301.
- Jefferson Pinto Batista (2015). A doutrina social da Igreja Católica e os fundamentos do Serviço Social: o curso de Serviço Social da PUC Minas. Horizonte 13 (40):2315-2316.
- Zachary R. Calo (2008). “True Economic Liberalism” and the Development of American Catholic Social Thought, 1920-1940. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 5 (2):285-314.
- Thomas A. Klein & Gene R. Laczniak (2013). Implications of Caritas in Veritate for Marketing and Business Ethics. Journal of Business Ethics 112 (4):641-651.
- Jeffrey Klaiber (2009). The Catholic Church, Moral Education and Citizenship in Latin America. Journal of Moral Education 38 (4):407-420.
- Michael A. Zigarelli (1993). Catholic Social Teaching and the Employment Relationship: A Model for Managing Human Resources in Accordance with Vatican Doctrine. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 12 (1):75 - 82.
- Rev William J. Byron (2007). Individuarian Observations: Essays in Catholic Social Reflection. University of Scranton Press.
- Dennis P. McCann (1997). Catholic Social Teaching in an Era of Economic Globalization. Business Ethics Quarterly 7 (2):57-70.
- Marilynn P. Fleckenstein (2002). The "Right to Associate" in Catholic Social Thought. Journal of Business Ethics 38 (1-2):55 - 64.
- Oliver F. Williams (1993). Catholic Social Teaching: A Communitarian Democratic Capitalism for the New World Order. Journal of Business Ethics 12 (12):919 - 932.
- Dennis P. McCann (2001). Catholic Social Teaching in an Era of Downsizing. Spiritual Goods 2001:87-105.
- Vittorio D. Falsina (1996). Contemporary Catholic Social Ethics and International Relations: A North-South American Perspective. Dissertation, The University of Chicago
- Thomas F. Schindler (1989). Ethics--The Social Dimension: Individualism and the Catholic Tradition. M. Glazier.
- Inocent-Mária V. Szaniszló (2015). The Concept of Human Rights as an Answer to Religious Fundamentalism in a Modern Democratic Society. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 14 (42):100-120.
- Michael Schuck (2013). The Catholic Church and the Movements. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 10 (2):241-257.
- Eglė Venckienė (2013). Catholic Social Thought in the Interwar Period in Lithuania: The Image of Social State under the Rule of Law in Socialism. Jurisprudence 20 (2):391-406.
- Pierre Mallia (2010). Problems Faced with Legislating for IVF Technology in a Roman Catholic Country. Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 13 (1):77-87.
- Wilson Muoha Maina (2011). The Common Good and/or the Human Rights: Analysis of Some Papal Social Encyclicals and Their Contemporary Relevance. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 10 (29):3-25.
- Nikolay Mitrokhin (2009). The Russian Orthodox Church in Contemporary Russia: Structural Problems and Contradictory Relations with the Government, 2000-2008. Social Research: An International Quarterly 76 (1):289-320.
- Brian Lucas (2015). Connected Toward Communion: The Church and Social Communication in the Digital Age [Book Review]. Australasian Catholic Record, The 92 (4):506.
- Laurie Guy (2011). Shaping Godzone: Public Issues and Church Voices in New Zealand 1840-2000. Victoria University Press.
- Renato Raffaele Martine (2009). The Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church and the World of Work. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 6 (1):263-267.
- Cardinal Peter K. A. Turkson (2012). The Gospel and the Social Teaching of the Church. Journal of Catholic Social Thought 9 (2):215-228.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: