- J. P. Bishop & D. R. Morrison (2011). The Roman Catholic Church, Biopolitics, and the Vegetative State. Christian Bioethics 17 (2):165-184.
- John Braniff (2007). State of Play: A Survey of Current Australian Historiography in Catholic Church History and the History of Education. The Australasian Catholic Record 84 (2):154.
- Paolo G. Carozza & Daniel Philpott (2012). The Catholic Church, Human Rights, and Democracy: Convergence and Conflict with the Modern State. Logos: A Journal of Catholic Thought and Culture 15 (3):15-43.
- Thomas T. Love (1965). The Two Principles of Roman Catholic Church-State Relations. Ethics 76 (1):57-61.
- Anthony O'Mahony (2004). The Chaldean Catholic Church: The Politics of Church-State Relations in Modern Iraq. Heythrop Journal 45 (4):435–450.
- A. D. Wright (1988). Relations Between Church and State: Catholic Developments in Spanish-Ruled Italy of the Counter-Reformation. History of European Ideas 9 (4):385-403.
- Gabriel Andreescu (2012). The Romanian Church United With Rome (Greek-Catholic) Under Pressure: The ROC's Bad Behavior as Good Politics. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 11 (32):227-255.
- Valerio De Cesaris (2013). The Catholic Church and Italian Fascism at the Breaking Point: A Cultural Perspective. Telos: Critical Theory of the Contemporary 2013 (164):151-169.
- Ioan Vasile Leb (2010). The Orthodox Church and the Minority Cults in Inter-War Romania (1918-1940). Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 1 (3):131-141.
- Francis X. Curran (1951). The Catholic Church in the United States. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 26 (3):480-480.
- Peter Guilday (1926). The Catholic Church in the United States (1776-1926). Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 1 (1):3-20.
- C. A. Herbst (1939). A History of the Legal Incorporation of Catholic Church Property in the United States (1784-1932). Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 14 (4):671-672.
- Basil Losten (1999). The Ukrainian Catholic Church in the USA: Relations with the Mother Church of Kyiv and the Sister Churches in the United States. Logos 40 (1-4):67-88.
- Joseph Martos (2015). Environmental Justice and Climate Change: Assessing Pope Benedict XVI's Ecological Vision for the Catholic Church in the United States. Edited by Jame Schaefer and Tobias Wainwright. Pp. Xxxiii, 279. Lanham, MD, Lexington Books, 2013, $100.00. [REVIEW] Heythrop Journal 56 (3):541-541.
- H. M. Giebel (2006). The Separate Minds of Church and State: Collective Mental States and Th Eir Unsettling Implications. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 80:141-150.
- H. M. Giebel (2006). The Separate Minds of Church and State. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 80:141-150.
- Víctor Pradera (1939/1974). The New State. [New York,Ams Press.
- Aurelian Muntean (2010). Church-State Relations in Romania: Problems and Perspectives of Inter- Denominational Cooperation at the Level of Church-Based NGOs. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 4 (12):84-100.
- Jacques Maritain (1951/1998). Man and the State. Catholic University of America Press.
- Jacques Maritain (1954). Man & the State. London, Hollis & Carter.
- Augustine John Osgniach (1943). The Christian State. Milwaukee, Bruce Publishing Co..
- Patrick Heavey (2013). The Place of God in Synthetic Biology: How Will the Catholic Church Respond? Bioethics 27 (1):36-47.
- Constantin Schifirnet (2013). Orthodoxy, Church, State, and National Identity in the Context of Tendential Modernity. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 12 (34):173-208.
- Ciprian Ghisa (2014). The Greek-Catholic Church In Romania Facing The Challenges Of The Post-Modern Society. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 13 (38):195-219.
- Winfried Brugger (2012). Separation, Equality, Nearness: Three Church-State Models. [REVIEW] International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 25 (2):263-281.
- Johan Konings & Geraldo Luiz de Mori (2012). A evolução da Igreja Católica no Brasil à luz de pesquisas recentes (The evolution of the Catholic Church in Brazil at the light of recent research) - DOI: 10.5752/P.2175-5841.2012v10n28p1208. [REVIEW] Horizonte 10 (28):1208-1229.
- Leni Franken & Patrick Loobuyck (2011). Barry and Kukathas as Inspiring Sources for a Fair Church-State System in Belgium. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 10 (28):3-20.
- Nóda Mózes (2010). The Roman Catholic Denominational Education Between the World Wars. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 1 (3):115-130.
- Ringolds Balodis (2009). The Recent Developments of Latvian Model of Church and State Relationship: Constitutional Changes Without Revising of Constitution. Jurisprudence 117 (3):7-19.
- Newton Darwin Andrade Cabral (2013). Repercussões da romanização da Igreja nos anos iniciais da Universidade Católica de Pernambuco (Repercussions of the Romanization of the church during the initial years of the Catholic University of Pernambuco) - DOI: 10.5752/P.2175-5841.2013v11n29p230. [REVIEW] Horizonte 11 (29):230-253.
- David M. Zientek (2013). Artificial Nutrition and Hydration in Catholic Healthcare: Balancing Tradition, Recent Teaching, and Law. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 25 (2):145-159.
- Patrick Hutchings (2014). Hans Küng, Can We Save the Catholic Church!? London, William Collins, 2013, 345 Pp. An Open Letter to Pope Francis? Or ‘Sleepers Awake!’. [REVIEW] Sophia 53 (3):401-410.
- Innocent-Maria V. Szaniszlo (2011). The Process of Democratization and Political Communication in the Roman Catholic Church. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 10 (29):26-42.
- Clemens Cavallin (2011). After the State Church. A Reflection on the Relation Between Theology and Religious Studies in Contemporary Sweden. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 10 (29):43-63.
- Nicolae Iuga (2010). Harmonious and Discordant Elements in the „Symphony” of the Romanian Orthodox Church – the Romanian State After December 1989. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 8 (24):95-103.
- Charles A. Hart (1939). The Church and the State. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 15:94-104.
- Gabriel Andreescu & Liviu Andreescu (2010). Church and State in Post-Communist Romania: Priorities on the Research Agenda. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 8 (24):19-45.
- Austin M. Cheyeka (2008). Church, State and Political Ethics in a Post-Colonial State: The Case of Zambia. Kachere Series.
- James F. Keenan (2010). Ethics of the Word: Voices in the Catholic Church Today. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc..
- Catholic Worker House in Lyons, An Open Letter to the Roman Catholic Bishops of the United States of America Regarding the Morality of Our Nation's War on the People of Afghanistan.
- Roberto Francesco Romolo Bellarmino (1979). De Laicis: Or, the Treatise on Civil Government. Hyperion Press.
- Andrea Bixio (ed.) (2004). Genealogie Ed Etiche Degli Ordini Sociali. F. Angeli.
- Fernando Fuentes Alcántara (ed.) (2006). Moral Política: Magisterio de la Conferencia Episcopal Española, 1972-2002. Edice.
- Walter Ullmann (1960). The Medieval Papacy. [London]Aquin Press.
- Eduardo Alves de Souza (2014). Dom Antônio dos Santos Cabral e o catolicismo em Belo Horizonte de 1922 a 1936. Horizonte 12 (33):249-250.
- Patrícia Ferreira dos Santos (2011). A Coroa e a Mitra no espaço público: representação de poder nas festas e cerimônias litúrgicas do século XVIII em Minas Gerais (The Crown and Miter in public space) - DOI: 10.5752/P.2175-5841.2011v9n20p64. [REVIEW] Horizonte 9 (20):64-82.
- Thomas Albert Corbett (1950). People or Masses: A Comparative Study in Political Theory. Washington, Catholic University of America Press.
- Augustine John Osgniach (1970). The Philosophic Roots of Law and Order. New York,Exposition Press.
- Jeffrey Klaiber (2009). The Catholic Church, Moral Education and Citizenship in Latin America. Journal of Moral Education 38 (4):407-420.
- Richard Rymarz (2013). Render Unto Rome: The Secret Life of Money in the Catholic Church [Book Review]. The Australasian Catholic Record 90 (1):121.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: