- Australian Citizenship (2000). And Will Sanders, Eds., Citizenship and Indigenous Australians: Changing Conceptions and Possibilities, Melbourne, Cambridge University Press, 1998. Australasian Journal of Philosophy 78 (3):418428.
- Dirk Matten, Andrew Crane & Wendy Chapple (2003). Behind the Mask: Revealing the True Face of Corporate Citizenship. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 45 (1-2):109 - 120.
- Yuhyung Shin (2012). CEO Ethical Leadership, Ethical Climate, Climate Strength, and Collective Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics 108 (3):299-312.
- Isabelle Maignan & O. C. Ferrell (2000). Measuring Corporate Citizenship in Two Countries: The Case of the United States and France. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 23 (3):283 - 297.
- Alexander Newman, Kohyar Kiazad, Qing Miao & Brian Cooper (2013). Examining the Cognitive and Affective Trust-Based Mechanisms Underlying the Relationship Between Ethical Leadership and Organisational Citizenship: A Case of the Head Leading the Heart? Journal of Business Ethics 123 (1):1-11.
- Govind Persad (2013). What Marriage Law Can Learn From Citizenship Law. Tul. Jl and Sexuality 22:103.
- Olivier Boiral & Pascal Paillé (2012). Organizational Citizenship Behaviour for the Environment: Measurement and Validation. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 109 (4):431-445.
- Chieh-Peng Lin (2010). Modeling Corporate Citizenship, Organizational Trust, and Work Engagement Based on Attachment Theory. Journal of Business Ethics 94 (4):517 - 531.
- Dorothée Baumann-Pauly & Andreas Georg Scherer (2013). The Organizational Implementation of Corporate Citizenship: An Assessment Tool and its Application at UN Global Compact Participants. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 117 (1):1-17.
- Glen Whelan, Jeremy Moon & Bettina Grant (2013). Corporations and Citizenship Arenas in the Age of Social Media. Journal of Business Ethics 118 (4):777-790.
- Chieh-Peng Lin, Yuan-Hui Tsai, Sheng-Wuu Joe & Chou-Kang Chiu (2012). Modeling the Relationship Among Perceived Corporate Citizenship, Firms' Attractiveness, and Career Success Expectation. Journal of Business Ethics 105 (1):83-93.
- Andrew Dobson (2003). Citizenship and the Environment. Oxford University Press.
- John J. Ryan (2001). Moral Reasoning as a Determinant of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors: A Study in the Public Accounting Profession. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 33 (3):233 - 244.
- Ronald Jeurissen (2004). Institutional Conditions of Corporate Citizenship. Journal of Business Ethics 53 (1-2):87-96.
- Ingo Pies, Markus Beckmann & Stefan Hielscher (2010). Value Creation, Management Competencies, and Global Corporate Citizenship: An Ordonomic Approach to Business Ethics in the Age of Globalization. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 94 (2):265 - 278.
- Alejo José G. Sison (2009). From CSR to Corporate Citizenship: Anglo-American and Continental European Perspectives. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 89 (3):235 - 246.
- Martha Nussbaum (2002). Education for Citizenship in an Era of Global Connection. Studies in Philosophy and Education 21 (4/5):289-303.
- Rego Arménio, Leal Susana, P. Cunha Miguel, Faria Jorge & Pinho Carlos (2010). How the Perceptions of Five Dimensions of Corporate Citizenship and Their Inter-Inconsistencies Predict Affective Commitment. Journal of Business Ethics 94 (1):107 - 127.
- Kor Grit (2004). Corporate Citizenship: How to Strengthen the Social Responsibility of Managers? [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 53 (1-2):97-106.
- Eugene J. Kutcher, Jennifer D. Bragger, Ofelia Rodriguez-Srednicki & Jamie L. Masco (2010). The Role of Religiosity in Stress, Job Attitudes, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Journal of Business Ethics 95 (2):319 - 337.
- Johan de Tavernier (2012). Food Citizenship: Is There a Duty for Responsible Consumption? [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 25 (6):895-907.
- Christian Barry & Luara Ferracioli (2016). Can Withdrawing Citizenship Be Justified? Political Studies 64.
- Şükrü Özen & Fatma Küskü (2009). Corporate Environmental Citizenship Variation in Developing Countries: An Institutional Framework. Journal of Business Ethics 89 (2):297-313.
- Chin-Yi Chen & Chin-Fang Yang (2012). The Impact of Spiritual Leadership on Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Multi-Sample Analysis. [REVIEW] Journal of Business Ethics 105 (1):107-114.
- Michalinos Zembylas (2012). Citizenship Education and Human Rights in Sites of Ethnic Conflict: Toward Critical Pedagogies of Compassion and Shared Fate. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 31 (6):553-567.
- Robert Lawy & Gert Biesta (2006). Citizenship-as-Practice: The Educational Implications of an Inclusive and Relational Understanding of Citizenship. British Journal of Educational Studies 54 (1):34-50.
- Gordon R. Mitchell & Kathleen M. McTigue (2012). Translation Through Argumentation in Medical Research and Physician-Citizenship. Journal of Medical Humanities 33 (2):83-107.
- Chieh-Peng Lin, Nyan-Myau Lyau, Yuan-Hui Tsai, Wen-Yung Chen & Chou-Kang Chiu (2010). Modeling Corporate Citizenship and Its Relationship with Organizational Citizenship Behaviors. Journal of Business Ethics 95 (3):357-372.
- Arménio Rego, Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel P. Cunha (2010). Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors. Journal of Business Ethics 93 (2):215-235.
- Veit Bader (1995). Citizenship and Exclusion. Political Theory 23 (2):211-246.
- Murray Print (2007). Citizenship Education and Youth Participation in Democracy. British Journal of Educational Studies 55 (3):325-345.
- John Annette (2005). Character, Civic Renewal and Service Learning for Democratic Citizenship in Higher Education. British Journal of Educational Studies 53 (3):326-340.
- Joseph H. Carens (1989). Membership and Morality: Admission to Citizenship in Liberal Democratic States. In William Rogers Brubaker (ed.), Immigration and the Politics of Citizenship in Europe and North America. University Press of America 31-49.
- Matthias Fritsch (2008). Antagonism and Democratic Citizenship (Schmitt, Mouffe, Derrida). Research in Phenomenology 38 (2):174-197.
- Speranta Dumitru (2014). From Birthright Citizenship to Open Borders? Some Doubts. Ethical Perspectives 21 (4):608-614.
- Ronald Beiner (2006). Multiculturalism and Citizenship: A Critical Response to Iris Marion Young. Educational Philosophy and Theory 38 (1):25–37.
- Eleni Andreouli & Caroline Howarth (2013). National Identity, Citizenship and Immigration: Putting Identity in Context. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour 43 (3):361-382.
- Daniel Attas (2000). The Case of Guest Workers: Exploitation, Citizenship and Economic Rights. Res Publica 6 (1):73--92.
- Jeanne M. Logsdon & Donna J. Wood (2005). Global Business Citizenship and Voluntary Codes of Ethical Conduct. Journal of Business Ethics 59 (1-2):55-67.
- Tomas Englund (2002). Higher Education, Democracy and Citizenship Â the Democratic Potential of the University? Studies in Philosophy and Education 21 (4/5):281-287.
- John Halliday (1999). Political Liberalism and Citizenship Education: Towards Curriculum Reform. British Journal of Educational Studies 47 (1):43 - 55.
- Bernard Crick (2007). Citizenship: The Political and the Democratic. British Journal of Educational Studies 55 (3):235-248.
- Elizabeth Frazer (2007). Depoliticising Citizenship. British Journal of Educational Studies 55 (3):249-263.
- Javier Hidalgo (2016). Selling Citizenship: A Defence. Journal of Applied Philosophy 33 (3):223-239.
- Dean Garratt & Heather Piper (2003). Citizenship Education And The Monarchy: Examining The Contradictions. British Journal of Educational Studies 51 (2):128-148.
- Kenneth A. Strike (1998). Liberalism, Citizenship, and the Private Interest in Schooling. Studies in Philosophy and Education 17 (4):221-229.
- Laurance Splitter (2011). Identity, Citizenship and Moral Education. Educational Philosophy and Theory 43 (5):484-505.
- Yusef Waghid (2009). Patriotism and Democratic Citizenship Education in South Africa: On the (Im) Possibility of Reconciliation and Nation Building. Educational Philosophy and Theory 41 (4):399-409.
- William A. Edmundson, Do Animals Need Citizenship?
- Muna Golmohamad (2004). World Citizenship, Identity and the Notion of an Integrated Self. Studies in Philosophy and Education 23 (2/3):131-148.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: