- Clare Chambers, Autonomy and Equality in Cultural Perspective: Response to Sawitri Saharso.
- Clare Chambers, All Must Have Prizes.
- Clare Chambers, Masculine Domination and Radical Feminism.
- Clare Chambers, Political Liberalism, Autonomy and Gender Equality.
- Clare Chambers (2013). The Marriage‐Free State. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society 113 (2pt2):123-143.
- Clare Chambers (2010). Gender, Class, and Freedom in Modern Political Theory. Journal of Moral Philosophy 7 (1):145-147.
- Clare Chambers & Philip Parvin (2010). Coercive Redistribution and Public Agreement: Re-Evaluating the Libertarian Challenge of Charity. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 13 (1):93-114.
- Clare Chambers (2009). Each Outcome is Another Opportunity: Problems with the Moment of Equal Opportunity. Politics, Philosophy and Economics 8 (4):374-400.
- Clare Chambers (2008). Assessing Equality. Res Publica 14 (2):141-144.
- Clare Chambers (2008). Sex, Culture, and Justice: The Limits of Choice. Penn State Press.
- Clare Chambers (2008). Torture as an Evil: Response to Claudia Card, “Ticking Bombs and Interrogation”. Criminal Law and Philosophy 2 (1):17-20.
- Clare Chambers (2007). Are Women Human? And Other International Dialogues - by Catharine A. Mackinnon. Ethics and International Affairs 21 (2):261–263.
- Clare Chambers (2004). Are Breast Implants Better Than Female Genital Mutilation? Autonomy, Gender Equality and Nussbaum's Political Liberalism. Critical Review of International Social and Political Philosophy 7 (3):1-33.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: