- Colin Gavaghan (2010). A Whole New... You? 'Personal Identity', Emerging Technologies and the Law. Identity in the Information Society 3 (3):423-434.
- Colin Gavaghan (2009). " No Gene for Fate? In Sandra Shapshay (ed.), Bioethics at the Movies. Johns Hopkins University Press. 75.
- Alister Browne, Katharine Browne, Ezekiel J. Emanual, Joseph J. Fins, Colin Gavaghan, Christine Grady & Leonard C. Groopman (2007). William Andereck, MD, is an Internist at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco, California, Where He Chairs the Ethics Committee and is Founder and Codirector of the Program in Medicine and Human Values. R. Blake Brown, Ph. D., is a Social Science and Humanities Research Council Post-Doctoral Fellow at Saint Mary's University and a Research Associate at The. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 16:1-2.
- Colin Gavaghan (2006). Right Problem, Wrong Solution: A Pro-Choice Response to “Expressivist” Concerns About Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 16 (01):20-34.
- Norman L. Cantor, Ann Freeman Cook, Linda L. Emanuel, Colin Gavaghan, Katarina Guttmannova, Carlton Hegwood Jr & Helena Hoas (2000). George J. Agich, Ph. D., is the FJ O'Neil Chair in the Department of Bioethics, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio. Bette Anton, MLS, is the Head Librarian of the Optometry Library/Health Sciences Information Service. This Library Serves the University of California at Berkeley–University of California at San Francisco Joint Medical Program And. [REVIEW] Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 9:147-149.
- Colin Gavaghan (2000). Deregulating the Genetic Supermarket: Preimplantation Screening, Future People, and the Harm Principle. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 9 (02):242-260.
- Colin Gavaghan (1998). Off-the-Peg Offspring in the Genetic Supermarket. Philosophy Now 22:18-21.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: