- Frederic Harrison (1919/1994). On Jurisprudence and the Conflict of Laws. W.S. Hein & Co..
- Perry Dane (1996). Conflict of Laws. In Dennis M. Patterson (ed.), A Companion to Philosophy of Law and Legal Theory. Blackwell Publishers
- Vadim Verenich (2005). Verba and Voluntas – Conflict of Laws in Interpretation of Contracts. International Journal for the Semiotics of Law - Revue Internationale de Sémiotique Juridique 18 (1):67-82.
- A. Briggs (1989). Conflict of Laws: Postponing the Future? Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 9 (2):251-259.
- J. Harris (2000). Contractual Freedom in the Conflict of Laws. Oxford Journal of Legal Studies 20 (2):247-269.
- Joshua Fogel & Hershey H. Friedman (2008). Conflict of Interest and the Talmud. Journal of Business Ethics 78 (1-2):237 - 246.
- Seth Lazar (2012). The Morality and Law of War. In Andrei Marmor (ed.), Routledge Companion to the Philosophy of Law. Routledge 364.
- Hadassa A. Noorda (2011). Book Review: Noam Lubell, Extraterritorial Use of Force Against Non-State Actors. [REVIEW] Journal of Conflict and Security Law 16 (1):207-222.
- Michael Davis & Andrew Stark (eds.) (2001). Conflict of Interest in the Professions. Oxford University Press.
- Hadassa A. Noorda (2012). The Islamic Law of War – Justifications and Regulations. Journal of Military Ethics 11 (1):67-69.
- Eric A. Posner (2012). Human Rights, the Laws of War, and Reciprocity. Law and Ethics of Human Rights 6 (2):147-171.
- Dorinda Outram (1986). Uncertain Legislator: Georges Cuvier's Laws of Nature in Their Intellectual Context. Journal of the History of Biology 19 (3):323 - 368.
- Edwin M. Carawan (2002). The Athenian Amnesty and the 'Scrutiny of the Laws'. Journal of Hellenic Studies 122:1-23.
- Tom Stafford, Leanne Ingram & Kevin N. Gurney (2011). Piéron's Law Holds During Stroop Conflict: Insights Into the Architecture of Decision Making. Cognitive Science 35 (8):1553-1566.
- Dirk Greimann (2008). Does Frege Use a Truth-Predicate in His ‘Justification’ of the Laws of Logic? A Comment on Weiner. Mind 117 (466):403-425.
- Łukasz Kosowski (2008). Noema in the Light of Contradiction, Conflict, and Nonsense: The Noema as Possibly Thinkable Content. [REVIEW] Husserl Studies 24 (3):243-259.
- Mohammad Naji & Hamied Tabouli (2011). Conflict Rate and Job Satisfaction Among Staffs in the Islamic Republic of Iran: Rafsanjan Township as a Case Study. Asian Culture and History 3 (2):p49.
- Robert Lawry (2010). The Law and Ethics of Lawyers : Conflict of Interest. In Thomas H. Murray & Josephine Johnston (eds.), Trust and Integrity in Biomedical Research: The Case of Financial Conflicts of Interest. Johns Hopkins University Press 150.
- D. Kapust (2004). Skinner, Pettit and Livy: The Conflict of the Orders and the Ambiguity of Republican Liberty. History of Political Thought 25 (3):377-401.
- D. Gobetti (1992). Goods of the Mind, Goods of the Body and External Goods: Sources of Conflict and Political Regulation in Seventeenth-Century Natural Law Theory. History of Political Thought 13 (1):31.
- J. M. Bochenski (1963). The Law of the Unity and Conflict of Contraries. In Joseph M. Bochenski (ed.), The Dogmatic Principles of Soviet Philosophy (as of 1958). Dordrecht, Holland, D. Reidel Pub. Co. 19--21.
- Jose Luiz Ames (2009). Freedom and conflict-confrontation of desires as background of the idea of freedom in Machiavelli. Kriterion: Journal of Philosophy 50 (119):179-196.
- Sandrine Chassagnard-Pinet (2015). Conflict of Norms and Conflict of Values in Law. In Sandrine Chassagnard-Pinet, Patrice Canivez & Matthias Armgardt (eds.), Past and Present Interactions in Legal Reasoning and Logic. Springer International Publishing
- R. Linn & S. Breslerman (1996). Women in Conflict: On the Moral Knowledge of Daughters‐in‐Law and Mothers‐in‐Law. Journal of Moral Education 25 (3):291-307.
- W. Jones (1966). Bishops, Politics, and the Two Laws: The Gravamina of the English Clergy, 1237–1399*Article Author Queryjones Wr [Google Scholar]. [REVIEW] Speculum 41 (2):209-245.
- Sarah Winch & Michael Sinnott (2011). Toward a Sociology of Conflict of Interest in Medical Research. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 8 (4):389-391.
- Alexander Bird (2005). The Dispositionalist Conception of Laws. Foundations of Science 10 (4):353-70.
- Lydia Jaeger (2010). The Contingency of Laws of Nature in Science and Theology. Foundations of Physics 40 (9-10):1611-1624.
- Bryn Williams-Jones & Chris MacDonald (2008). Conflict of Interest Policies at Canadian Universities: Clarity and Content. [REVIEW] Journal of Academic Ethics 6 (1):79-90.
- Marie-Josée Potvin (2012). The Strange Case of Dr. B and Mr. Hide: Ethical Sensitivity as a Means to Reflect Upon One's Actions in Managing Conflict of Interest. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (2):225-227.
- Elise Smith (2012). Toward a Postmodernist View of Conflict of Interest. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (2):223-224.
- Karen R. Zwier (2012). The Status of Laws of Nature in the Philosophy of Leibniz. Proceedings of the American Catholic Philosophical Association 85:149-160.
- Sheldon Krimsky & L. S. Rothenberg (2001). Conflict of Interest Policies in Science and Medical Journals: Editorial Practices and Author Disclosures. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (2):205-218.
- Elizabeth A. Boyd & Lisa A. Bero (2007). Defining Financial Conflicts and Managing Research Relationships: An Analysis of University Conflict of Interest Committee Decisions. Science and Engineering Ethics 13 (4):415-435.
- Nancy J. Crigger (2009). Towards Understanding the Nature of Conflict of Interest and its Application to the Discipline of Nursing. Nursing Philosophy 10 (4):253-262.
- Daniel Steiner (1996). Competing Interests: The Need to Control Conflict of Interests in Biomedical Research. Science and Engineering Ethics 2 (4):457-468.
- Nils Hasselmo (2002). Individual and Institutional Conflict of Interest: Policy Review by Research Universities in the United States. Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):421-427.
- Maurizio Salvi (2003). Conflict of Interest in Biomedical Research: A View From Europe. Science and Engineering Ethics 9 (1):101-108.
- Dr Imogen Evans (2002). Conflict of Interest: The Importance of Potential. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):393-396.
- Professor Bozidar Vrhovac (2002). Conflict of Interest in Croatia: Doctors with Dual Obligations. [REVIEW] Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):309-316.
- Wendy Baldwin (2002). Conflict of Interest and its Significance in Science and Medicine Warsaw, Poland, 5–6 April, 2002. Science and Engineering Ethics 8 (3):469-475.
- A. Górski (2001). Conflict of Interest and its Significance in Science and Medicine: A View From Eastern Europe. Science and Engineering Ethics 7 (3):307-312.
- Lynn T. Kozlowski (forthcoming). Coping with the Conflict-of-Interest Pandemic by Listening to and Doubting Everyone, Including Yourself. Science and Engineering Ethics:1-6.
- Ave Mets & Piret Kuusk (2009). The Constructive Realist Account of Science and its Application to Ilya Prigogine's Conception of Laws of Nature. Foundations of Science 14 (3):239-248.
- Immanuel Kant (1979/1992). The Conflict of the Faculties =. University of Nebraska Press.
- Marc Lange (2009). Laws and Lawmakers: Science, Metaphysics, and the Laws of Nature. Oxford University Press.
- A. Gold & P. S. Appelbaum (2011). Unconscious Conflict of Interest: A Jewish Perspective. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (7):402-405.
- Akram Heidari, Seyyed Hassan Adeli, Shiva Mehravaran & Fariba Asghari (2012). Addressing Ethical Considerations and Authors' Conflict of Interest Disclosure in Medical Journals in Iran. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (4):457-462.
- Sally Gunz, John McCutcheon & Frank Reynolds (2009). Independence, Conflict of Interest and the Actuarial Profession. Journal of Business Ethics 89 (1):77 - 89.
- Alexander Bird (2008). The Epistemological Argument Against Lewis's Regularity View of Laws. Philosophical Studies 138 (1):73–89.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: