- C. Metcalfe, R. M. Martin, S. Noble, J. A. Lane, F. C. Hamdy, D. E. Neal & J. L. Donovan (2008). Low Risk Research Using Routinely Collected Identifiable Health Information Without Informed Consent: Encounters with the Patient Information Advisory Group. Journal of Medical Ethics 34 (1):37-40.score: 870.0
- Michael J. O'Neal (1977). Stylistics, Synonymity, and E. D. Hirsch. Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism 36 (1):91-94.score: 189.0
- David Neal Greenwood (2014). (D.) Brakke, (D.) Deliyannis, (E.) Watts (Edd.) Shifting Cultural Frontiers in Late Antiquity. Pp. Xii + 286, Ills, Map. Farnham, Surrey and Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2012. Cased, £65. ISBN: 978-1-4094-4149-6. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 64 (1):258-260.score: 189.0
- Jennifer D. Ryan Deborah E. Hannula, Robert R. Althoff, David E. Warren, Lily Riggs, Neal J. Cohen (2010). Worth a Glance: Using Eye Movements to Investigate the Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 4.score: 90.0
- Paul D. Hauck, Carol C. Walsh & Neal E. A. Kroll (1976). Visual Imagery Mnemonics: Common Vs. Bizarre Mental Images. Bulletin of the Psychonomic Society 7 (2):160-162.score: 81.0
- Deborah E. Hannula, Robert R. Althoff, David E. Warren, Lily Riggs, Neal J. Cohen & Jennifer D. Ryan (2010). Worth a Glance: Using Eye Movements to Investigate the Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 4.score: 81.0
- Neal Judisch (2009). Sanctification, Satisfaction, and the Purpose of Purgatory. Faith and Philosophy 26 (2):167-185.score: 45.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: