- David A. Rossiter (2008). Negotiating Nature: Colonial Geographies and Environmental Politics in the Pacific Northwest. Ethics, Place and Environment 11 (2):113 – 128.
- Isaac Prilleltensky, Amy Rossiter & Richard Walsh-Bowers (1996). Toward a Participatory Framework for Applied Ethics: Preventing Harm and Promoting Ethical Discourse in the Helping Professions: Conceptual, Research, Analytical, and Action Frameworks. Ethics and Behavior 6 (4):287 – 306.
- B. Neilson & N. Rossiter (2008). Precarity as a Political Concept, or, Fordism as Exception. Theory, Culture and Society 25 (7-8):51-72.
- MaryCarol Rossiter (1994). Maternal Effects Hypothesis of Herbivore Outbreak A Framework for the Inclusion of Population-Quality Variables as Central Features of Herbivore Population-Dynamics Models. BioScience 44 (11):752-763.
- Maxwell J. Smith, Carrie Bernard, Kate Rossiter, Sachin Sahni & Diego Silva (2010). Vulnerability: A Contentious and Fluid Term. Hastings Center Report 40 (1):5-6.
- C. A. Elliott, M. W. Rossiter & J. A. Bennett (1994). Sciences at Harvard University: Historical Perspectives. Annals of Science 51 (4):421-421.
- I. Cohen (1941). The Growth of Science. An Outline History by A. P. Rossiter; The March of Mind. A Short History of Science by F. Sherwood Taylor; A Short History of Science by W. T. Sedgwick; H. W. Tyler; R. P. Bigelow; Science Since 1500. A Short History of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology by H. T. Pledge. [REVIEW] Isis: A Journal of the History of Science 33:74-79.
- Elliot Rossiter (2014). Locke, Providence, and the Limits of Natural Philosophy. British Journal for the History of Philosophy 22 (2):217-235.
- Kate Rossiter (2012). Bearing Response-Ability: Theater, Ethics and Medical Education. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 33 (1):1-14.
- Amy Rossiter, Richard Walsh-Bowers & Isaac Prilleltensky (1996). Learning From Broken Rules: Individualism, Bureaucracy, and Ethics. Ethics and Behavior 6 (4):307 – 320.
- Graham Rossiter (1996). The Moral and Spiritual Dimension to Education: Some Reflections on the British Experience. Journal of Moral Education 25 (2):201-214.
- Richard Walsh-Bowers, Amy Rossiter & Isaac Prilleltensky (1996). The Personal is the Organizational in the Ethics of Hospital Social Workers. Ethics and Behavior 6 (4):321 – 335.
- Laura Sánchez Valdés, Isaac Prilleltensky, Richard Walsh-Bowers & Amy Rossiter (2002). Applied Ethics in Mental Health in Cuba: Part I--Guiding Concepts and Values. Ethics and Behavior 12 (3):223 – 242.
- Isaac Prilleltensky, Laura Sánchez Valdés, Amy Rossiter & Richard Walsh-Bowers (2002). Applied Ethics in Mental Health in Cuba: Part II-Power Differentials, Dilemmas, Resources, and Limitations. Ethics and Behavior 12 (3):243 – 260.
- Samantha K. Muka (2013). Portrait of an Outsider: Class, Gender, and the Scientific Career of Ida M. Mellen. [REVIEW] Journal of the History of Biology 47 (1):1-33.
- Gillis J. Harp (2008). Traditionalist Dissent: The Reorientation of American Conservatism, 1865–1900. Modern Intellectual History 5 (3):487-518.
- Daryl H. Rice (1991). John C. Calhoun. History of Political Thought 12 (2):317.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: