- Mark Wicclair & David Barnard (2012). Introduction. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 21 (03):391-.
- Mark Wicclair & David Barnard (2012). Professionalism Department. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 21 (02):247-248.
- David Barnard (2010). Living with Doubt. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (4):27 – 28.
- Ashok J. Bharucha, Alex John London, David Barnard, Howard Wactlar, Mary Amanda Dew & Charles F. Reynolds (2006). Ethical Considerations in the Conduct of Electronic Surveillance Research. Journal of Law, Medicine Ethics 34 (3):611-619.
- David Barnard (2002). In the High Court of South Africa, Case No. 4138/98: The Global Politics of Access to Low-Cost AIDS Drugs in Poor Countries. [REVIEW] Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 12 (2):159-174.
- David Barnard (2001). Sketches From the Artists' Notebooks: Benjamin Freedman and the Development of Ethics Consultation. Hastings Center Report 31 (6):41-43.
- David Barnard (1992). Reflections of a Reluctant Clinical Ethicist: Ethics Consultation and the Collapse of Critical Distance. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 13 (1).
- David Barnard (1990). Attending to Mystery in a World of Problems: Psychology, Religion, and the Personhood of Physicians. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 11 (3):129-134.
- David Barnard (1990). Healing the Damaged Self: Identity, Intimacy, and Meaning in the Lives of the Chronically Ill. Perspectives in Biology and Medicine 33 (4):535.
- David Barnard (1988). Love and Death: Existential Dimensions of Physicians' Difficulties with Moral Problems. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 13 (4):393-409.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: