Search results for 'David J. Christianson' (try it on Scholar)
6 foundSort by:
- David J. Christianson (2007). Disability Income Insurance: The Private Market and the Impact of Genetic Testing. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35 (s2):40-46.score: 290.0
- John H. Dodge & David J. Christianson (2007). Genetic Testing and Disability Insurance: An Alternative Opinion. Journal of Law, Medicine and Ethics 35 (s2):33-35.score: 290.0
- Peter Barker, Peter Dear, J. R. Christianson & Robert S. Westman (2013). Why Was Copernicus a Copernican? Metascience:1-21.score: 120.0
- J. R. Christianson (2008). Tycho's Communities: Astronomical Letters, Books and Instruments. [REVIEW] Metascience 17 (2):301-305.score: 120.0
- John Bussanich (2006). Christopher M. Bellitto, Thomas M. Izbicki, and Gerald Christianson, Eds., Introducing Nicholas of Cusa: A Guide to a Renaissance Man. New York and Mahwah, N.J.: Paulist Press, 2004. Paper. Pp. Xvi, 480; Black-and-White Figures. $29.95. [REVIEW] Speculum 81 (2):484-485.score: 36.0
- Brian A. Pavlac (2011). Erich Meuthen, Nicholas of Cusa: A Sketch for a Biography. Trans. David Crowner and Gerald Christianson. Translated From the Seventh German Edition. Washington, D.C.: Catholic University of America Press, 2010. Paper. Pp. Xxvii, 177; 9 Black-and-White Figures. $24.95. First Published in 1964 by Aschendorff Publishing Company, Münster, Under the Title Nikolaus von Kues: Skizze Einer Biographie. [REVIEW] Speculum 86 (4):1099-1100.score: 36.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: