- David J. Cornwell (2006). Criminal Punishment and Restorative Justice: Past, Present, and Future Perspectives. North American Distributor, International Specialised Book Services.score: 290.0
- David J. Cornwell (2009). The Penal Crisis and the Clapham Omnibus: Questions and Answers in Restorative Justice. North American Distributor, International Specialised Book Services.score: 290.0
- J. Cornwell (1988). A Case-Study Approach to Lay Health Beliefs: Reconsidering the Research Process. In John Eyles & David Marshall Smith (eds.), Qualitative Methods in Human Geography. Barnes & Noble. 219--232.score: 120.0
- J. Cornwell (ed.) (1998). Consciousness and Human Identity. Oxford University Press.score: 120.0
- John E. Petersen, W. Michael Kemp, Rick Bartleson, Walter R. Boynton, Chung-chi Chen, Jeffrey C. Cornwell, Robert H. Gardner, Deborah C. Hinkle, Edward D. Houde, Thomas C. Malone, William P. Mowitt, Laura Murray, Lawrence P. Sanford, J. Court Stevenson, Karen L. Sundberg & Steve E. Suttles (2003). Multiscale Experiments in Coastal Ecology: Improving Realism and Advancing Theory. Bioscience 53 (12):1181.score: 120.0
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal (2001). J. B. Braden and S. Proost, Editors, the Economic Theory of Environmental Policy in a Federal System; A. Cornwell and J. Creedy, Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare; G. Atkinson, R. Dubourg, K. Hamilton, M. Munasinghe, D. Pearce, and C. Young, Measuring Sustainable Development: Macroeconomics and the Environment; R. Nau, E. Gronn, M. Machina, and O. Bergland, Editors, Economic and Environmental Risk and Uncertainty: New Models and Methods. [REVIEW] Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Ethics 14 (1):97-103.score: 36.0
- Christian Grillon Oliver J. Robinson, Katherine Vytal, Brian R. Cornwell (2013). The Impact of Anxiety Upon Cognition: Perspectives From Human Threat of Shock Studies. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience 7.score: 12.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: