- Laura A. Thompson, Daniel M. Malloy, John M. Cone & David L. Hendrickson (2010). The Face-to-Face Light Detection Paradigm: A New Methodology for Investigating Visuospatial Attention Across Different Face Regions in Live Face-to-Face Communication Settings. Interaction Studies 11 (2):336-348.score: 290.0
- David C. Hendrickson (1997). In Defense of Realism: A Commentary on Just and Unjust Wars. Ethics and International Affairs 11 (1):19–53.score: 120.0
- David C. Hendrickson (1993). The Ethics of Collective Security. Ethics and International Affairs 7 (1):1–15.score: 120.0
- David C. Hendrickson (2003). Preserving the Imbalance of Power. Ethics and International Affairs 17 (1):157–162.score: 120.0
- Andrew T. Hendrickson, George Kachergis, Todd M. Gureckis & Robert L. Goldstone (2010). Is Categorical Perception Really Verbally Mediated Perception? In S. Ohlsson & R. Catrambone (eds.), Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society. Cognitive Science Society.score: 120.0
- David C. Hendrickson (2013). International Peace: One Hundred Years On. Ethics and International Affairs 27 (2):129-146.score: 120.0
- Noel Hendrickson (2012). Counterfactual Reasoning and the Problem of Selecting Antecedent Scenarios. Synthese 185 (3):365-386.score: 90.0
- David Clinton (2004). Peace Pact: The Lost World of the American Founding, David C. Hendrickson (Lawrence: University Press of Kansas, 2003), 376 Pp., $29.95 Cloth. [REVIEW] Ethics and International Affairs 18 (2):112-114.score: 45.0
- R. G. Nisbet (1940). Cicero's Brutus and Orator in the Loeb Library Cicero, Brutus, with an English Translation by G. L. Hendrickson; Orator, with an English Translation by H. M. Hubbell. Pp. V+538. (Loeb Classical Library.) London: Heinemann, 1939. Cloth, 10s. 6d.; Leather, 12s. 6d. [REVIEW] The Classical Review 54 (02):89-91.score: 42.0
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: