- David Macauley (2010). Head in the Clouds. Environment, Space, Place 2 (1):147-184.
- David Macauley (1996). Hannah Arendt and the Politics of Place: From Earth Alienation to Oikos. In Minding Nature: The Philosophers of Ecology. Guilford Press 102--133.
- David Macauley (2009). Night and Shadows. Environment, Space, Place 1 (2):51-76.
- David Macauley (2005). The Domestication of Water: Filtering Nature Through Technology. Essays in Philosophy 6 (1):23.
- David Macauley (ed.) (1996). Minding Nature: The Philosophers of Ecology. Guilford Press.
- David Macauley (2006). The Place of the Elements and the Elements of Place: Aristotelian Contributions to Environmental Thought. Ethics, Place and Environment 9 (2):187 – 206.
- Ruth Connell, Francis Conroy, Mary A. Hague, James Hatley, David Macauley, John A. Scott, Derek Shanahan & Nancy Siegel (2002). Transformations of Urban and Suburban Landscapes: Perspectives From Philosophy, Geography, and Architecture. Lexington Books.
- David Macauley (2000). The Fate of Place: A Philosophical History. Environmental Ethics 22 (2):219-221.
- David Macauley & Luke Fischer (2013). Introduction. Environment, Space, Place 5 (1):101-102.
- David Macauley & Luke Fischer (2013). Special Topic: The Seasons Guest. Environment, Space, Place:100-104.
- David Macauley (1988). Political Animals: A Study of the Emerging Animal Rights Movement in the United States. Between the Species 4 (2):9.
- David Macauley (2011). Elemental Philosophy: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water as Environmental Ideas. State University of New York Press.
- David Macauley (2007). Walking the City. In Arnold Berleant & Allen Carlson (eds.), The Aesthetics of Human Environments. Broadview Press 100--118.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: