PhilPapers is currently in read-only mode while we are performing some maintenance. You can use the site normally except that you cannot sign in. This shouldn't last long.
philosophical research online
New this week: 714
- David Putney (forthcoming). Dōgen: Enlightenment and Entanglement. Buddhist-Christian Studies.
- David Putney (2003). Review: In Defense of Truth: A Pluralistic Approach. [REVIEW] Mind 112 (445):139-142.
- David Putney (1996). Some Problems in Interpretation: The Early and Late Writings of Dōgen. Philosophy East and West 46 (4):497-531.
- David Putney, Richard King, Harry Oldmeadow, John Makeham & Whalen Lai (1995). Review of The Psychological Attitude of Early Buddhist Philosophy, by Lama Anagarika Govinda ; The Law of Karma: A Philosophical Study, by Bruce R. Reichenbach ; Religious Philosophy of Tagore and Radhakrishnan, by Harendra Prasad Sinha ; Scripture, Canon and Commentary: A Comparison of Confucian and Western Exegesis, by John B. Henderson ; Chan Insights and Oversights: An Epistemological Critique of the Chan Tradition, by Bernard Fauré ; Reason and Tradition in Indian Thought: An Essay on the Nature of Indian Philosophical Thinking, by Jitendra Nath Mohanty ; Avicenna, by L. E. Goodman ; and Becoming Bamboo: Western and Eastern Explorations of the Meaning of Life, by Robert E. Carter. [REVIEW] Asian Philosophy 5 (1):75-98.
- David Putney (1991). Identity and the Unity of Experience: A Critique of Nishida's Theory of Self. Asian Philosophy 1 (2):141 – 160.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: