- Dean Keith Simonton (2014). Can Creative Productivity Be Both Positively and Negatively Correlated with Psychopathology? Yes! Frontiers in Psychology 5.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2013). Creative Thought as Blind Variation and Selective Retention: Why Creativity is Inversely Related to Sightedness. Journal of Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology 33 (4):253.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2011). Emotion and Composition in Classical Music: Historiometric Perspectives. In Patrik N. Juslin & John Sloboda (eds.), Handbook of Music and Emotion: Theory, Research, Applications. Oup Oxford.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2008). Willing Creation: The Yin and Yang of the Creative Life. In John Baer, James C. Kaufman & Roy F. Baumeister (eds.), Are We Free?: Psychology and Free Will. Oup Usa.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2003). Human Innovation: Two Darwinian Analyses. In Simon M. Reader & Kevin N. Laland (eds.), Animal Innovation. Oup Oxford.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2001). Creativity as Cognitive Selection: The Blind-Variation and Selective-Retention Model. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (3):554-556.
- Dean Keith Simonton (2000). Human Creativity, Cultural Evolution, and Niche Construction. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 23 (1):159-160.
- Dean Keith Simonton (1998). Defining and Finding Talent: Data and a Multiplicative Model? Behavioral and Brain Sciences 21 (3):424-425.
- Dean Keith Simonton (1997). Creativity in Personality, Developmental, and Social Psychology: Any Links with Cognitive Psychology. In T. B. Ward, S. M. Smith & J. Viad (eds.), Creative Thought: An Investigation of Conceptual Structures and Processes. American Psychological Association. 309-324.
- Dean Keith Simonton (1994). Individual Differences, Developmental Changes, and Social Context. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 17 (3):552-553.
- Dean Keith Simonton (1991). Genes and Genius From Galton to Freud. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 14 (3):406-407.
- Dean Keith Simonton (1986). Theory and Philosophy in the Psychology of the Arts. Theoretical and Philosophical Psychology 6 (2):122-123.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: