- Deborah Zion (forthcoming). 3.5. Ethical Problems and Clinical Trials. The Problem of AZT Trials for Vertical Transmission in Developing Countries. Bioethics in Asia: The Proceedings of the Unesco Asian Bioethics Conference (Abc'97) and the Who-Assisted Satellite Symposium on Medical Genetics Services, 3-8 Nov, 1997 in Kobe/Fukui, Japan, 3rd Murs Japan International Symposium, 2nd Congress of the Asi.
- Bridget Pratt, Khin Maung Lwin, Deborah Zion, Francois Nosten, Bebe Loff & Phaik Yeong Cheah (2015). Exploitation and Community Engagement: Can Community Advisory Boards Successfully Assume a Role Minimising Exploitation in International Research? Developing World Bioethics 15 (1):18-26.
- Claudia Slegers, Deborah Zion, Deborah Glass, Helen Kelsall, Lin Fritschi, Ngiare Brown & Bebe Loff (2015). Why Do People Participate in Epidemiological Research? Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 12 (2):227-237.
- Verina Wild, Deborah Zion & Richard Ashcroft (2015). Health of Migrants: Approaches From a Public Health Ethics Perspective. Public Health Ethics 8 (2):107-109.
- Linda Briskman & Deborah Zion (2014). Dual Loyalties and Impossible Dilemmas: Health Care in Immigration Detention. Public Health Ethics 7 (3):277-286.
- Bridget Pratt, Khin Maung Lwin, Deborah Zion, Francois Nosten, Beatrice Loff & Phaik Yeong Cheah, Exploitation and Community Engagement: Can Community Advisory Boards Successfully Assume a Role Minimising Exploitation in International Research?
- Bridget Pratt, Deborah Zion, Khin M. Lwin, Phaik Y. Cheah, Francois Nosten & Bebe Loff (2014). Linking International Clinical Research with Stateless Populations to Justice in Global Health. BMC Medical Ethics 15 (1):49.
- Deborah Zion (2013). Extending the Clinical Contract: Advocacy as a Part of Ethical Health Care for Asylum Seekers. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (7):19-21.
- Linda Briskman, Deborah Zion & Bebe Loff (2012). Care or Collusion in Asylum Seeker Detention. Ethics and Social Welfare 6 (1):37-55.
- Bridget Pratt, Deborah Zion & Bebe Loff (2012). Evaluating the Capacity of Theories of Justice to Serve as a Justice Framework for International Clinical Research. American Journal of Bioethics 12 (11):30-41.
- Deborah Zion, Linda Briskman & Bebe Loff (2012). Psychiatric Ethics and a Politics of Compassion. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 9 (1):67-75.
- Deborah Zion, Linda Briskman & Bebe Loff (2010). Returning to History: The Ethics of Researching Asylum Seeker Health in Australia. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (2):48-56.
- Deborah Zion, Linda Briskman & Bebe Loff (2010). Response to Open Peer Commentaries on “Returning to History: The Ethics of Researching Asylum Seeker Health in Australia”. American Journal of Bioethics 10 (2):6-7.
- Anna Chur-Hansen & Deborah Zion (2006). Let's Fix the Chemical Imbalance First, and Then We Can Work on the Problems Second': An Exploration of Ethical Implications of Prescribing an SSRI For'depression. Monash Bioethics Review 25 (1):15-30.
- Deborah Zion (2006). In That Case. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 3 (1-2):121-121.
- Deborah Zion (2006). Response. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 3 (3):201-202.
- Deborah Zion (2006). Republication: In That Case. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 3 (3):193-193.
- Deborah Zion (2005). Community Without Communitarianism: HIV/AIDS Research, Prevention and Treatment in Australia and the Developing World. Monash Bioethics Review 24 (2):20-31.
- Deborah Zion (2005). Does Autonomy Require Freedom? The Importance of Options in International HIV/AIDS Research. Health Care Analysis 13 (3):189-202.
- Deborah Zion (2004). HIV/AIDS Clinical Research, and the Claims of Beneficence, Justice, and Integrity. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 13 (04):404-413.
- Deborah Zion (2003). Justice as Equitable Power Relations: Beyond the "Standard of Care" Debate and the Declaration of Helsinki. American Journal of Bioethics 3 (2):34-35.
- Deborah Zion (1998). 'Moral Taint' or Ethical Responsibility? Unethical Information and the Problem of HIV Clinical Trials in Developing Countries. Journal of Applied Philosophy 15 (3):231–239.
- Deborah Zion (1995). Can Communities Protect Autonomy? Ethical Dilemmas in HIV Preventative Drug Trials. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 4 (04):516-.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: