- Calvin W. Schwabe (1998). Integrated Delivery of Primary Health Care for Humans and Animals. Agriculture and Human Values 15 (2):121-125.
- Audrey R. Chapman (2008). Book Review of Introduction to U.S. Health Policy: The Organization, Financing and Delivery of Health Care in America by Donald A. Barr. [REVIEW] Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 3 (1):9.
- Rashmi Kumar, Vijay Jaiswal, Sandeep Tripathi, Akshay Kumar & M. Z. Idris (2007). Inequity in Health Care Delivery in India: The Problem of Rural Medical Practitioners. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 15 (3):223-233.
- Richard E. Ashcroft (ed.) (2007). Principles of Health Care Ethics. John Wiley & Sons.
- Nancye M. Peel, Catherine Travers, Rebecca A. R. Bell & Kate Smith (2010). Evaluation of a Health Service Delivery Intervention to Promote Falls Prevention in Older People Across the Care Continuum. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (6):1254-1261.
- Alan S. Coates (forthcoming). Application of Quality of Life Measures in Health Care Delivery. Journal of Palliative Care.
- Bernard Ineichen (forthcoming). Culture, Health and Illness. By C. Helman. 2nd Edn. Pp. 344.(Butterworth Scientific, Guildford, 1990.)£ 12.95 (Paperback). This is a Fascinating, Though Not Flawless Book. Dr Helman's Aim is to Convey the Relevance of Medical Anthropology to Health Practitioners, in the Hope That They Might Use Such Knowledge to Improve Their Delivery of Health Care. To This End He. [REVIEW] Journal of Biosocial Science.
- Henry W. Mannle (2001). Market Structure, Claims Fraud and Ethical Concerns in the Delivery of Health Care Services. Business and Professional Ethics Journal 20 (2):23-45.
- Daniel P. Sulmasy (1999). Christian Ethics and the Delivery of Health Care. Hastings Center Report 29 (5):42-42.
- James F. Childress (forthcoming). Fairness in the Allocation and Delivery of Health Care: A Case Study in Organ Transplantation. Practical Reasoning in Bioethics.
- John J. Regan (1990). Financial Planning for Health Care in Older Age: Implications for the Delivery of Health Services. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 18 (3):274-281.
- Reinhard Priester (ed.) (1989). Rethinking Medical Morality: The Ethical Implications of Changes in Health Care Organization, Delivery, and Financing. Center for Biomedical Ethics, University of Minnesota.
- W. D. White (1987). Agency and the Organization of Health Care Delivery. Inquiry 24:405-415.
- Stephen Buetow (2011). The Virtue of Uncertainty in Health Care. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 17 (5):873-876.
- David Katerndahl, Michael Parchman & Robert Wood (2010). Trends in the Perceived Complexity of Primary Health Care: A Secondary Analysis. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 16 (5):1002-1008.
- George Bugliarello (2011). Global Health Care Delivery: A Pandoras Box of Ethical Issues. Ethics in Biology, Engineering and Medicine 2 (1):71-76.
- G. Anderson (1999). 'We Went Through Psychological Hell': A Case Report of Prenatal Diagnosis-Response by Gwen Anderson, Shriver Center for Mental Retardation, Waltham MA, USA-Prenatal Genetics Services Signal a Much Deeper Problem in Health Care Delivery. Nursing Ethics 6 (3):254-256.
- Mary Gore Forrester (1991). Some Considerations of Justice in Rural Health Care Delivery. In Charles V. Blatz (ed.), Ethics and Agriculture: An Anthology on Current Issues in World Context. University of Idaho Press
- Bansi Badan Mukhopadhyay (2007). Status of Patients and Physicians in Indian Scenario Its Improvement for Delivery of Better Health Care. In Ratna Dutta Sharma & Sashinungla (eds.), Patient-Physician Relationship. Distributed by D.K. Printworld
- Kenneth M. Boyd (1979). The Ethics of Resource Allocation in Health Care. Monograph Collection (Matt - Pseudo).
- Karolyn L. A. White, Christopher F. C. Jordens & Ian Kerridge (2014). Contextualising Professional Ethics: The Impact of the Prison Context on the Practices and Norms of Health Care Practitioners. Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 11 (3):333-345.
- Jacqueline Savard (2013). Personalised Medicine: A Critique on the Future of Health Care. [REVIEW] Journal of Bioethical Inquiry 10 (2):197-203.
- Vikki A. Entwistle & Ian S. Watt (2013). Treating Patients as Persons: A Capabilities Approach to Support Delivery of Person-Centered Care. American Journal of Bioethics 13 (8):29-39.
- Rachelle Barina (2015). New Places and Ethical Spaces: Philosophical Considerations for Health Care Ethics Outside of the Hospital. HEC Forum 27 (2):93-106.
- Cristina Richie (2015). Global Health Care Justice, Delivery Doctors and Assisted Reproduction: Taking a Note From Catholic Social Teachings. Developing World Bioethics 15 (3):179-190.
- Mark R. Wicclair (2011). Conscientious Objection in Health Care: An Ethical Analysis. Cambridge University Press.
- Chan Ho-mun (1999). Free Choice, Equity, and Care: The Moral Foundations of Health Care. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 24 (6):624 – 637.
- Daniel McCall & Ana S. Iltis (2014). Health Care Voluntourism: Addressing Ethical Concerns of Undergraduate Student Participation in Global Health Volunteer Work. HEC Forum 26 (4):285-297.
- R. L. Sevensky (1983). The Religious Foundations of Health Care: A Conceptual Approach. Journal of Medical Ethics 9 (3):165-169.
- Gavin H. Mooney & Alistair McGuire (eds.) (1988). Medical Ethics and Economics in Health Care. Oxford University Press.
- Daniel Engster (2014). The Social Determinants of Health, Care Ethics and Just Health Care. Contemporary Political Theory 13 (2):149-167.
- Georg Marckmann & Kenneth Goodman (2006). Introduction: Ethics of Information Technology in Health Care. International Review of Information Ethics 5:2-5.
- Larry O. Gostin (1997). Personal Privacy in the Health Care System: Employer-Sponsored Insurance, Managed Care, and Integrated Delivery Systems. Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 7 (4):361-376.
- C. Cherry (1997). Health Care, Human Worth and the Limits of the Particular. Journal of Medical Ethics 23 (5):310-314.
- John A. Gallagher & Jerry Goodstein (2002). Fulfilling Institutional Responsibilities in Health Care: Organizational Ethics and the Role of Mission Discernment. Business Ethics Quarterly 12 (4):433-450.
- Malcolm K. Sparrow (2008). Fraud in the US Health-Care System: Exposing the Vulnerabilities of Automated Payments Systems. Social Research: An International Quarterly 75 (4):1151-1180.
- Moses B. F. Massaquoi & Stephen B. Kennedy (2003). Evaluation of Chloroquine as a Potent Anti‐Malarial Drug: Issues of Public Health Policy and Healthcare Delivery in Post‐War Liberia. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice 9 (1):83-87.
- Michele E. Lipner & Ralph B. Brown (1995). Constraints to the Integration of the Contagious Caprine Pleuropneumonia (CCPP) Vaccine Into Kenya's Animal Health Delivery System. Agriculture and Human Values 12 (2):19-28.
- Peter West-Oram (2013). Freedom of Conscience and Health Care in the United States of America: The Conflict Between Public Health and Religious Liberty in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Health Care Analysis 21 (3):237-247.
- Oscar E. Firbank (2008). Unpacking the Meaning of Quality in Quebec's Health-Care System: The Input of Commissions of Inquiry. [REVIEW] Health Care Analysis 16 (4):375-396.
- Maria W. Merritt (2011). Health Researchers' Ancillary Care Obligations in Low-Resource Settings: How Can We Tell What is Morally Required? Kennedy Institute of Ethics Journal 21 (4):311-347.
- Ursula Naue (2008). 'Self-Care Without a Self': Alzheimer's Disease and the Concept of Personal Responsibility for Health. [REVIEW] Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 11 (3):315-324.
- R. L. Shelton (1978). Human Rights and Distributive Justice in Health Care Delivery. Journal of Medical Ethics 4 (4):165-171.
- Ivan Illich (1976/1982). Medical Nemesis: The Expropriation of Health. Pantheon Books.
- Indrė Špokienė (2010). The Concept of Solidarity and its Role in Health Care Regulation (text only in Lithuanian). Jurisprudence 121 (3):329-348.
- Ruud ter Meulen (2015). Solidarity and Justice in Health Care. A Critical Analysis of Their Relationship. Diametros 43:1-20.
- Maude Laliberté, Matthew Hunt, Bryn Williams-Jones & Debbie Ehrmann Feldman (2013). Health Care Professionals and Bedbugs: An Ethical Analysis of a Resurgent Scourge. [REVIEW] HEC Forum 25 (3):245-255.
- Gary R. Anderson & Valerie A. Glesnes-Anderson (eds.) (1987). Health Care Ethics: A Guide for Decision Makers. Aspen Publishers.
- Earl E. Shelp, Stuart F. Spicker, Joseph M. Healey & H. Tristram Engelhardt (1983). Justice and Health Care. Law and Philosophy 2 (3):405-411.
- Eric Matthews & Michael Menlowe (1992). Philosophy and Health Care.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: