- Deron Boyles (2012). Dewey, Ecology, and Education: Historical and Contemporary Debates Over Dewey's Naturalism and (Transactional) Realism. Educational Theory 62 (2):143-161.
- Deron Boyles (2011). Considering the Roles for AESA: An Argument Against Commercialism, Reductionism, and the Quest for Certainty. Educational Studies 47 (3):217-239.
- Deron Boyles (2011). The Privatized Public: Antagonism for a Radical Democratic Politics in Schools? Educational Theory 61 (4):433-450.
- Dennis Attick & Deron Boyles (2010). Montessori, Dewey, and Capitalism: Educational Theory for a Free Market in Education. Education and Culture 26 (1):100-103.
- Deron Boyles (2010). Uncovering The Coverings: The Use Of Corporate-Sponsored Textbook Covers In Furthering Uncritical Consumerism. Educational Studies 37 (3):255-266.
- Deron Boyles (2009). Considering Lorraine Code's Ecological Thinking and Standpoint Epistemology: A Theory of Knowledge for Agentic Knowing in Schools. Ohio Valley Philosophy of Education Society, Philosophical Studies in Education 40:126 - 137.
- Deron R. Boyles (2006). Dewey's Epistemology: An Argument for Warranted Assertions, Knowing, and Meaningful Classroom Practice. Educational Theory 56 (1):57-68.
- Deron R. Boyles (2000). Students as Knowers: An Argument for Justificatory Social Epistemology by Way of Blind Realism. Social Epistemology 14 (1):33 – 42.
- Deron R. Boyles (1996). Sophistry, Dialectic, and Teacher Education: A Reinterpretation of Plato's Meno. Journal of Philosophy of Education:102-109.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: