- Kevin S. Decker (2013). Who is Who?: The Philosophy of Doctor Who. I.B. Tauris.
- Massimo Pigliucci (2012). Doctor Who and Philosophy. [REVIEW] Philosophy Now 89 (Mar/Apr):43-44.
- Giles Birchley (2013). Doctor? Who? Nurses, Patient's Best Interests and Treatment Withdrawal: When No Doctor is Available, Should Nurses Withdraw Treatment From Patients? Nursing Philosophy 14 (2):96-108.
- Tim Jones (2012). Courtland Lewis and Paula Smithka, Eds. (2011) Doctor Who and Philosophy: Bigger on the Inside. Film-Philosophy 16 (1):276-280.
- I. G. Finlay (2015). What is It to Do Good Medical Ethics? From the Perspective of a Practising Doctor Who is in Parliament. Journal of Medical Ethics 41 (1):83-86.
- B. Molewijk & R. Ahlzen (2011). Clinical Ethics Committee Case 13: Should the School Doctor Contact the Mother of a 17-Year-Old Girl Who has Expressed Suicidal Thoughts? [REVIEW] Clinical Ethics 6 (1):5-10.
- Merel van Ommen, Serena Daalmans & Addy Weijers (2014). Who Is the Doctor in This House? Analyzing the Moral Evaluations of Medical Students and Physicians ofHouse, M.D. Ajob Empirical Bioethics 5 (4):61-74.
- Donald R. Forsdyke (forthcoming). Doctor-Scientist-Patients Who Barketh Not: The Quantified Self-Movement and Crowd-Sourcing Research. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice:n/a-n/a.
- Low Yin Yee Sharon (2011). 'Who is Responsible for This Patient?': A Case Study Analysis of Conflicting Interests Between Patient, Family and Doctor in a Singaporean Context. Asian Bioethics Review 3 (3):261-271.
- Fenella Rouse (1992). Mrs. Wanglie and “Doctor Knows Best” and Making Decisions for Those Who Cannot Decide for Themselves: Autonomy in Two Recent Cases. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 1 (2):165.
- George J. Annas (1978). Who to Call When the Doctor Is Sick. Hastings Center Report 8 (6):18-20.
- J. Barry Love (1976). Doctor John Mitchell: The Man Who Made the Map of North AmericaEdmund Berkeley Dorothy Smith Berkeley. Isis 67 (1):125-126.
- Y. Y. S. Low (2011). 'Who is Responsible for This Patient?': A Case Study Analysis of Conflicting Interests Between Patient, Family and Doctor in a Singaporean Context. Asian Bioethics Review 3 (3):261 - 271.
- Stacey Olster (1998). "Two People Who Didn't Argue, Even, Except Over the Use of the Subjunctive": Jean Harris, the Scarsdale Diet Doctor Murder, and Diana Trilling. Critical Inquiry 25 (1):77-94.
- Giorgina Barbara Piccoli, Laura Sacchetti, Laura Verzè, Franco Cavallo & Working Group of the Students of the Torino Medical School (2015). Doctor Can I Buy a New Kidney? I've Heard It Isn't Forbidden: What is the Role of the Nephrologist When Dealing with a Patient Who Wants to Buy a Kidney? Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 10 (1):13.
- Peter A. Sutton (2015). "Weeping Angels and Many Worlds". In Courtland Lewis Paula Smithka (ed.), More Doctor Who and Philosophy. Open Court Press 69-76.
- [deleted]David Chandler (2009). ‘As Long-Winded as Possible’: Southey, Coleridge, and The Doctor &C. The Review of English Studies.
- [deleted]John A. Cooper (2004). Martin, Peter John , Doctor and Geologist. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- [deleted]Leonard Smith (2004). Bakewell, Thomas , Mad-Doctor and Poet. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- Dana Cojocaru, Sorin Cace & Cristina Gavrilovici (2013). Christian and Secular Dimensions of the Doctor-Patient Relationship. Journal for the Study of Religions and Ideologies 12 (34):37-56.
- Tom Sorell (2001). CitizenâPatient/CitizenâDoctor. Health Care Analysis 9 (1):25-39.
- Jennings Crookshank (2008). Today and Tomorrow Vol 10 Science & Medicine: The Mongol in Our Midst Prometheus, or Biology and the Advancement of Man Metanthropos or the Body of the Future Pygmalion or the Doctor of the Future the Conquest of Cancer. Routledge.
- Elena C. Strauman & Bethany C. Goodier (2011). The Doctor(s) in House: An Analysis of the Evolution of the Television Doctor-Hero. [REVIEW] Journal of Medical Humanities 32 (1):31-46.
- Erin C. Stackle (2016). Aristotle the Virtue Doctor. Heythrop Journal 57 (6):n/a-n/a.
- D. Cox (1996). Should a Doctor Prescribe Hormone Replacement Therapy Which has Been Manufactured From Mare's Urine? Journal of Medical Ethics 22 (4):199-203.
- Ghassan Moubarak, Aurélie Guiot, Ygal Benhamou, Alexandra Benhamou & Sarah Hariri (2011). Facebook Activity of Residents and Fellows and its Impact on the Doctor–Patient Relationship. Journal of Medical Ethics 37 (2):101-104.
- F. E. Fox, G. J. Taylor, M. F. Harris, K. J. Rodham, J. Sutton, J. Scott & B. Robinson (2010). "It's Crucial They're Treated as Patients": Ethical Guidance and Empirical Evidence Regarding Treating Doctor-Patients. Journal of Medical Ethics 36 (1):7-11.
- Swapan Chakravorty (2016). Being Staged: Unconcealment Through Reading and Performance in Marlowe's Doctor Faustus and Bharata's Nātyaśāstra. Philosophy East and West 66 (1):40-59.
- David C. Thomasma (1992). Models of the Doctor-Patient Relationship and the Ethics Committee: Part One. Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics 1 (1):11.
- Evans Mupela, Paul Mustarde & Huw Jones (2011). Telemedicine in Primary Health, The Virtual Doctor Project Zambia. Philosophy, Ethics, and Humanities in Medicine 6 (1):9-.
- M. Nicolson (2010). Death and Doctor Hornbook by Robert Burns: A View From Medical History. Medical Humanities 36 (1):23-26.
- M. Kottow (1983). Medical Ethics: Who Decides What? Journal of Medical Ethics 9 (2):105-108.
- Gordon Graham (1987). The Doctor, the Rich, and the Indigent. Journal of Medicine and Philosophy 12 (1):51-61.
- Annemarie Gethmann-Siefert (2003). Consultation Instead of Prescription?A Model for the Structure of the Doctor?Patient Relationship. Poiesis and Praxis 2 (1):1-27.
- L. Trevena (2006). Impact of Privacy Legislation on the Number and Characteristics of People Who Are Recruited for Research: A Randomised Controlled Trial. Journal of Medical Ethics 32 (8):473-477.
- Samuel Bard (1769). A Discourse Upon the Duties of a Physician: With Some Sentiments, on the Usefulness and Necessity of a Public Hospital: Delivered Before the President and Governors of King' College, Held on the 16th of May 1769: As Advice to Those Gentlemen Who Then Received the First Medical Degrees Conferred by That University. [REVIEW] Applewood Books.
- Robbie Davis-Floyd & Gloria St John (1998). From Doctor to Healer: The Transformative Journey. Rutgers University Press.
- [deleted]Steven J. Brams, Catch-22s in Literature and History.
- [deleted]David H. Farmer (2004). Eynsham, Adam of , Abbot of Eynsham and Hagiographer. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- [deleted]John R. Thompson, Kenneth Burke Meets a Time Lord.
- [deleted]J. F. Cameron & Rachel E. Davies (2004). Anderson, Sir Hugh Kerr , Physiologist and University Administrator. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- [deleted]Howard Caygill (2004). Rose [Née Stone], Gillian Rosemary , Philosopher. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
- [deleted]G. Dalvit, M. Weber, E. Roux, C. Cedraschi, R. O. Kissling & S. von Kanel (1996). A Prospective Controlled Study of Low Back School in the General Population. Rheumatology.
- [deleted]B. Evans, D. Egan, C. Ross, D. Barber & D. Barlow (1996). Nurses Performing Embryo Transfer: Successful Outcome of in-Vitro Fertilization. Human Reproduction.
- [deleted]Arthur W. Frank, Lost in the Tunnel.
- [deleted]Julian Hayden, Juan Smith, William Smith Allison & Donald Bahr, Genesis.
- [deleted]Julian Hayden, Juan Smith, William Smith Allison & Donald Bahr, Morning Green Chief and the Witch.
- [deleted]Julian Hayden, Juan Smith, William Smith Allison & Donald Bahr, New Creation and Corn.
- [deleted]J. Hill, H. Bird & R. Thorpe (2003). Effects of Rheumatoid Arthritis on Sexual Activity and Relationships. Rheumatology.
- [deleted]David Holdcroft (2004). Lewy, Casimir , Philosopher. Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.
|1 — 50 / 1000||
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: