- Donald Arnstine (2010). What High Schools Are Like. Educational Studies 18 (1):1-12.
- Donald G. Arnstine (2002). Why Should Philosophers and Educators Speak to Each Other? There Are More Serious Problems to Face and More Important Jobs to Be Done. Educational Theory 52 (3):303-313.
- Donald Arnstine (2000). Ethics, Learning, and the Democratic Community. Studies in Philosophy and Education 19 (3):229-240.
- Donald Arnstine (1997). The Arts of Schooling and the Role of Philosophy: Response to Colin Wringe. [REVIEW] Studies in Philosophy and Education 16 (4):423-427.
- Donald Arnstine (1997). Three on Dewey. Educational Theory 47 (4):513-525.
- Donald Arnstine & Barbara Arnstine (1993). Rationality and Democracy: A Critical Appreciation of Israel Scheffler's Philosophy of Education. Synthese 94 (1):25 - 41.
- Donald Arnstine (1990). Art, Aesthetics, and the Pitfalls of Discipline-Based Art Education. Educational Theory 40 (4):415-422.
- Donald Arnstine (1988). Marxism, Science, and the Relation of Means and Ends in Educational Theory. Educational Theory 38 (2):249-253.
- Donald Arnstine (1983). The Academy in the Courtroom: The Sacramento Monkey Trial. Journal of Thought 18 (1):10-23.
- Donald Arnstine (1977). Learning, Aesthetics, and Schooling: The Popular Arts as Textbook on America. Educational Theory 27 (4):261-273.
- Donald Arnstine (1973). The Use of Coercion In Changing the Schools. Educational Theory 23 (4):277-288.
- Donald Arnstine (1971). Response to the Presidential Address. Educational Theory 21 (4):386-390.
- Donald Arnstine (1970). Aesthetic Qualities in Experience and Learning. In Ralph Alexander Smith (ed.), Aesthetic Concepts and Education. Urbana,University of Illinois Press. 21--44.
- Donald Arnstine (1968). The Cartography of Education: R. S. Peters' Ethics and Education. Educational Theory 18 (2):184-194.
- Donald Arnstine (1967). Philosophy of Education: Learning and Schooling. New York, Harper & Row.
- Donald Arnstine (1966). Mid-Century Art: Its Scientific Analysis and its Role in Education. Educational Theory 16 (2):179-188.
- Donald G. Arnstine (1962). Assumed Goals for Problem-Solving and Education: Chinks in the Defense of Verbal Learning. Educational Theory 12 (4):226-229.
- Donald G. Arnstine (1961). Some Problems in Teaching Values. Educational Theory 11 (3):158-167.
- Donald G. Arnstine (1961). The Creative Arts in American Education. Studies in Philosophy and Education 2 (1):6-14.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Click here to configure this browser for off-campus access.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: