- Donelson E. Dulany (1968). Awareness, Rules, and Propositional Control: A Confrontation with s-R Behavior Theory. In T. Dixon & Deryck Horton (eds.), Verbal Behavior and General Behavior Theory. Prentice-Hall
- Donelson E. Dulany, Richard A. Carlson & G. I. Dewey (1984). A Case of Syntactical Learning and Judgment: How Conscious and How Abstract? Journal of Experimental Psychology 113:541-555.
- Donelson E. Dulany (1997). Consciousness in the Explicit (Deliberative) and Implicit (Evocative). In Jonathan D. Cohen & Jonathan W. Schooler (eds.), Scientific Approaches to Consciousness. Lawrence Erlbaum 179--211.
- Donelson E. Dulany (2003). Strategies for Putting Consciousness in its Place. Journal of Consciousness Studies 10 (1):33-43.
- Donelson E. Dulany (1999). Consciousness, Connectionism, and Intentionality. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 22 (1):154-155.
- Donelson E. Dulany (2001). Inattentional Awareness. Psyche 7 (5).
- Donelson E. Dulany (1991). Conscious Representation and Thought Systems. In R. Wyer & T. Srull (eds.), The Content, Structure, and Operation of Thought Systems. Lawrence Erlbaum
- Donelson E. Dulany (2002). Mentalistic Metatheory and Strategies. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 25 (3):337-338.
- Donelson E. Dulany (2005). Rules and Similarity as Conscious Contents with Distinctive Roles in Theory. Behavioral and Brain Sciences 28 (1):24-24.
- Richard A. Carlson & Donelson E. Dulany (1985). Conscious Attention and Abstraction in Concept Learning. Journal of Experimental Psychology 11:45-58.
- Donelson E. Dulany, Richard A. Carlson & G. I. Dewey (1985). On Consciousness in Syntactic Learning and Judgment: A Reply to Reber, Allen, and Regan. Journal of Experimental Psychology 114:25-32.
- Donelson E. Dulany (2004). Higher Order Representation in a Mentalistic Metatheory. In Rocco J. Gennaro (ed.), Higher-Order Theories of Consciousness: An Anthology. John Benjamins
- Donelson E. Dulany (2002). Rationality in Action by John R. Searle. Consciousness and Emotion 3 (2):280-287.
Using PhilPapers from home?
Create an account to enable off-campus access through your institution's proxy server.
Monitor this page
Be alerted of all new items appearing on this page. Choose how you want to monitor it: